Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 262 of 305 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 4564
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Using the death of black children to bash BLM. Like you every show care about black children. If you really care, you would know about the organizations that help black kids and send money to them.

This is a really crappy move, drama queen.
    I can get you into contact with organizations here, in Chicago, that is concern about these kids and seeking help for living in a stressful environment. Otherwise, shut the f up about dead black children, and weaponizing them for your endless wailing about BLM.
    I have talked about this for years, going back to the death of 9 year old Tyshawn Lee in 2015.

these black lives should also matter.

I have also said many times that Black Lives Matter can be good, but people including you should be able to admit there are times when they are not. give them credit where it's due, and criticism where it's due.

it's not about what I could do, it's about a group literally called BLACK LIVES MATTER to prove that black lives do matter, including the lives of black children.

Where on earth are you getting that they DON'T care about all black lives including children? Are you waiting and expecting some official presser from the actual organization before you believe it's the case?

Most blacks aren't card-carrying members of BLM for crying out loud. And the times you're suggesting BLM is not good? Other than not having that official presser, are you meaning those doing things outside the cause who may or may not be black that are doing more violent things? They, too, aren't unlikely to be card-carrying BLM members.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Where on earth are you getting that they DON'T care about all black lives including children? Are you waiting and expecting some official presser from the actual organization before you believe it's the case?
    if they do care, then were is the evidence to support that?

if they do care then why is someone like Don Lemon saying BLM shouldn't even be involved?

why should BLM only be involved when it comes to police brutality or black people killed by police. that contradicts the name they picked, black, lives, matter.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Most blacks aren't card-carrying members of BLM for crying out loud. And the times you're suggesting BLM is not good? Other than not having that official presser, are you meaning those doing things outside the cause who may or may not be black that are doing more violent things? They, too, aren't unlikely to be card-carrying BLM members.
    it was a group affiliated with Black Lives Matter that literally chanted pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon. this was certainly not good.

when is the march/protest for violence in places like Chicago. BLM doing that and the media cover it could be fantastic to help. this should be encouraged and supported to make happen. that would show these black lives matter, and support Atlanta mayor saying enough is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you should know this is not the same.
    Sure it is, BLM is an organization that deals with issues surrounding police violence and brutality. There are hundreds of other organizations dealing with black issues, it's not our problem that you dont know who any of them are.

when is the march/protest for violence in places like Chicago. BLM doing that and the media cover it could be fantastic to help. this should be encouraged and supported to make happen. that would show these black lives matter, and support Atlanta mayor saying enough is enough.
    https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...iolence-murder

I have talked about this for years, going back to the death of 9 year old Tyshawn Lee in 2015.

these black lives should also matter.

I have also said many times that Black Lives Matter can be good, but people including you should be able to admit there are times when they are not. give them credit where it's due, and criticism where it's due.

it's not about what I could do, it's about a group literally called BLACK LIVES MATTER to prove that black lives do matter, including the lives of black children.
    Organizations run by poor people who live in a an gang warfare plague extreme poverty area, so Mister I care since 2015 about black children's lives, what would you do differently? Details, details. We can share your conclusions with other poverty-stricken areas so they can solve this heinous problem since no one has come up with the solution but you.

Name the steps to solve this problem.

Organizations run by poor people who live in a an gang warfare plague extreme poverty area, so Mister I care since 2015 about black children's lives, what would you do differently? Details, details. We can share your conclusions with other poverty-stricken areas so they can solve this heinous problem since no one has come up with the solution but you.

Name the steps to solve this problem.
    it's not about ME.

it shouldn't be hard for a group literally called Black Lives Matter to also be involved in more than just "issues surrounding police violence and brutality".

this doesn't have to take anything away from protesting/ect for police violence and brutality. nothing with that could change for them to also have people involved in other black lives lost.

Imagine criticizing BLM because they donít defense the right Black people for you.

Like I said: if you constantly find ways to disagree with an organization, you disagree with their message.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Imagine criticizing BLM because they donít defense the right Black people for you.

Like I said: if you constantly find ways to disagree with an organization, you disagree with their message.
    that isn't what I have said. I don't have a problem with them protesting/marching for police brutality, but there is nothing stopping them from also caring about other black lives.

are they really that handcuffed for the number of people they have to where they are only really capable of addressing police brutality? nobody should believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Some people like the "feel good effect" they get when they hear the National Anthem. I guess you don't.

It's also why so many people and business fly the American Flag. It makes many people feel good when they see it. I'm betting you are not in that group either.
    It doesn't even play when you watch the game on TV. So it doesn't change my experience in the slightest.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

it's not about ME.

it shouldn't be hard for a group literally called Black Lives Matter to also be involved in more than just "issues surrounding police violence and brutality".

this doesn't have to take anything away from protesting/ect for police violence and brutality. nothing with that could change for them to also have people involved in other black lives lost.
    You are making assumptions that fit your narrative. First, the idea that it shouldn't be hard for BLM
    to solve this because of their name is stupid. It is belittling the enormous problem of black on black crime which ties into class status then color. There is the drug war, which our government has failed in preventing these drugs from getting to these neighborhoods, which means a lot of lawlessness. Then the economical environment of these areas and the country as a whole, there is a scarcity of livable wage jobs, which add to the misery of those stuck in this environment. You don't need to be a sociologist to explain how all these causes increase in violent crimes, suicides, drug addictions, and lawlessness. Once again it is the tie to social status more than color. Let throw in an over-aggressive police force with them and us mentality, we have a lot of problems.

So, how can an organization with poor members solve black on black crime when many of the factors that contribute to these problems are out of their hands?

Can they stop drugs from coming into their neighborhoods by themselves? Who do they go to address this?
    Can they bring good livable wages into their communities by themselves? Who do they go to address this?
    Can they stop overly aggressive police forces? Well, they are doing that, but it wasn't until white folks pick up the causes. So, unfortunately, but as with the civil rights marches, they need more Americans to support changes in their neighborhood because so many unamerican think they should be able to do all the heavy lifting with no resources or outside help.

You belittle the enormous problem that black on black crime is, didn't even know the contributing causes to these deaths, but that don't stop you from shooting your mouth off about stuff you know nothing about. And we are to respect your views and opinions?

These problems haven't always existed in these communities, but the government's drive to cut social spending has weakened these communities. All the protest marches I attended in my later years have been about stopping these cuts because we knew the effects it would have on our communities and judging from the fruit that these cuts produced we were right.

that isn't what I have said. I don't have a problem with them protesting/marching for police brutality, but there is nothing stopping them from also caring about other black lives.

are they really that handcuffed for the number of people they have to where they are only really capable of addressing police brutality? nobody should believe that.
    It sounds like you do have a problem with the marching and protesting because youíre now mad they arenít marching and protesting the right instances

Kaepernick's reason for kneeling was for police brutality
    Quickly the kneeling was talked about being for a whole variety of racial issues
    No real change occurred. Why? In part because the message was too diverse to be tackled all at one time.
    You'll pardon them if they'd prefer that doesn't happen this time.

The issues requiring reform weren't created all at once and they won't be resolved all at once. They are, however, interconnected so reform in one area may make reform in another area in some ways easier to accomplish.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment