Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 702 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I didn't say he meant it, I said he said it.
    Did you believe it what BO said he campaigned in 57 states???? No (ar least I hope not). I took that as meaning he campaigned a lot and not that he thought we had 57 states.

Trump never meant to inject disinfectant.

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    throwing the election?
    Trying to save it. Level headed thinking and facts aren’t going to get him elected so he is banking on chaos and culture war

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-29-2020 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    What have I said that makes me a racist????
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...9#post33493309

That and your overall attitude toward this incident.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He’s knows exactly what he is doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A lot of times he doesn't realize what he is saying.

Presidents (and others in public life) rarely speak off the cuff. They clear topics with their advisors, go over possible questions based on the nature of where they are and what is going on. Rehearse the situation, prepare possible answers, read teleprompters etc.

Trump, stupidly, doesn't do any of this and it backfires all the time.

Any smooth brain right winger here saying "they should just protest peacefully" deserves to be laughed at. My god. Shut the hell up. Kap did that and caused millions of anuersysms. For years. The literal most peaceful and passive protest you could do and every right wing moron lost their god damn minds. They just don't want black people expressing discontent and that's it. Unless they just shut up and be grateful they're acting up too much.

I don't think for a single second any right winger here actually is upset with the violence. First, you can't be violent towards a building. Even a building like an Autozone, something seemingly every Trump supporter here values more than a black live lost at the hands of the police. It clearly has nothing to do with that. They ****ing LOVE violence against all sorts of people, especially minorities. They support violence on an incomprehensibly larger scale every time they open their mouths about immigration, policing, foreign policy, gun rights, etc. They turn an eye to right-wing terrorism EVERY SINGLE TIME. They have no foundational problem with violence.

Just black people.

"But please, will someone think of Mr. Target!".

If you don't like rioting maybe for once in your life support justice. Just once. If that pig was sitting in jail right now maybe the buildings you cherish so much wouldn't be burning to the ground. Too much to ask I guess.

Oh. And murder is worse that rioting and if you can't even show that you understand that there's no reason to talk to you. Bow out and hop onto 8chan instead.

Slight tangent: glad Van Jones stopped being a centrist shill again and called out white Liberals. Been enjoying the white Clinton supporters losing their minds over it on twitter, calling him a thug and what not. The Mayor Petes and Amy Klobuchars are incredibly complicit in all of this too and it's so maddening seeing so many seemingly intelligent people not understand the evils of that brand of centrist Libs. **** Joe Biden too, as always, while we're at it.

No justice, no peace. Let's go!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post

So saying something about or making fun of Cheeseburger Abrams is racist??? That's your point???

Is Don Lemon a racist against whites because he criticizes Trump??? Joy Reid??? They both criticize and make fun of him all the time. Constantly. And many of their guests are black and do the same thing. Are they racist???

I made fun of the white girl in Central Park, the white goober dad and son that shot Arbrey, the white MS Mayor. How do you account for that in the racist equation.

Simply put…I judge all people and situations objectively and criticize when I see something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post

suggesting a larger woman may have eaten a triple cheeseburger doesn't make one a racist......and she is in the news these days as a possible running mate for Biden
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

And I don't think Trump reached a new low. This is who he is.

Any of his brain dead minions crying out against the protesters' violence after that tweet?!?! Well, hypocrisy is their most core political philosophy so yeah...

I can't wait til he's off this earth. If only hell were real....

So saying something about or making fun of Cheeseburger Abrams is racist??? That's your point???

Is Don Lemon a racist against whites because he criticizes Trump??? Joy Reid??? They both criticize and make fun of him all the time. Constantly. And many of their guests are black and do the same thing. Are they racist???

I made fun of the white girl in Central Park, the white goober dad and son that shot Arbrey, the white MS Mayor. How do you account for that in the racist equation.

Simply put…I judge all people and situations objectively and criticize when I see something wrong.
    Oh spare me, you don’t believe what you’re saying anymore than I do. Love how you left the letter “r” off the word “for” too. Very subtle /s
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Any smooth brain right winger here saying "they should just protest peacefully" deserves to be laughed at. My god. Shut the hell up. Kap did that and caused millions of anuersysms. For years. The literal most peaceful and passive protest you could do and every right wing moron lost their god damn minds. They just don't want black people expressing discontent and that's it. Unless they just shut up and be grateful they're acting up too much.

I don't think for a single second any right winger here actually is upset with the violence. First, you can't be violent towards a building. Even a building like an Autozone, something seemingly every Trump supporter here values more than a black live lost at the hands of the police. It clearly has nothing to do with that. They ****ing LOVE violence against all sorts of people, especially minorities. They support violence on an incomprehensibly larger scale every time they open their mouths about immigration, policing, foreign policy, gun rights, etc. They turn an eye to right-wing terrorism EVERY SINGLE TIME. They have no foundational problem with violence.

Just black people.

"But please, will someone think of Mr. Target!".

If you don't like rioting maybe for once in your life support justice. Just once. If that pig was sitting in jail right now maybe the buildings you cherish so much wouldn't be burning to the ground. Too much to ask I guess.

Oh. And murder is worse that rioting and if you can't even show that you understand that there's no reason to talk to you. Bow out and hop onto 8chan instead.

Slight tangent: glad Van Jones stopped being a centrist shill again and called out white Liberals. Been enjoying the white Clinton supporters losing their minds over it on twitter, calling him a thug and what not. The Mayor Petes and Amy Klobuchars are incredibly complicit in all of this too and it's so maddening seeing so many seemingly intelligent people not understand the evils of that brand of centrist Libs. **** Joe Biden too, as always, while we're at it.

No justice, no peace. Let's go!
    I said this with the Kaep thing, I'll say it again here- explain to me what productive purpose these riots serve, what the expected end game is, and I'll listen. Violent reactions to violent situations usually result in a lot more things going sideways and getting out of hand than actually accomplishing any positive goal.

Do you want this cop prosecuted? It only happens with due process...torching buildings doesn't accomplish that.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    And I don't think Trump reached a new low. This is who he is.

Any of his brain dead minions crying out against the protesters' violence after that tweet?!?! Well, hypocrisy is their most core political philosophy so yeah...

I can't wait til he's off this earth. If only hell were real....
    It is always funny when I see some Republican politician denouncing Trump and no longer supporting him because of something he said. Like, that one comment finally made you realize who Trump is? He's been saying the same crap for 4 years. It's just bizarre you'd be outraged by the 1,000th terrible thing he said and not the other 999.

Real stupid post on Trump's part. He needs to learn the fine art of shutting the hell up.
    You say this like you actually think that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    He did not “give up his job.” He was a declining athlete who came up with a premise to profit off of social injustice. This isn’t to say social injustice isn’t real. It’s to say that Kaeps main reason for kneeling was to benefit because the culture we live in we allow him to do so. Plenty of NFL players use their “fame” to create money and awareness for whatever cause they choose to. Kaep has not raised awareness for his “cause.” He just made a bigger name for himself.
    Do you have proof for any of this?