Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 259 of 305 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4564
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Segregated national anthems. Are we at peak wokeness?
    Calm down, this to will past. First, the NFL swung far right on police misconduct protest, now they swing far left. This will even itself over time. In the meantime, just turn your set down during the playing. I don't even turn the Tv on until a ball is thrown or kicked anyway.

But if you really want to bust a blood vessel over this, have at it, my man.

How about we just stop playing the stupid thing at sporting events?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    How about we just stop playing the stupid thing at sporting events?
    Itís the only reason I tune in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Itís the only reason I tune in
    If thatís what turnís you on. I prefer to drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    If thatís what turnís you on. I prefer to drop out.
    Pretty sure someone needs to drop acid in between. I'll do it, take one for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Pretty sure someone needs to drop acid in between. I'll do it, take one for the team.
    Father Timothy thanks you for your sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Calm down, this to will past. First, the NFL swung far right on police misconduct protest, now they swing far left. This will even itself over time. In the meantime, just turn your set down during the playing. I don't even turn the Tv on until a ball is thrown or kicked anyway.

But if you really want to bust a blood vessel over this, have at it, my man.
    I don't even watch the NFL. I hope they piss off their fanbase and go bankrupt but that is because I think the league is run poorly and the product is miserable. I just like to laugh at the absurdities of our decadent cultural elite. I will laugh when they're hanging from lampposts too.

I don't even watch the NFL. I hope they piss off their fanbase and go bankrupt but that is because I think the league is run poorly and the product is miserable. I just like to laugh at the absurdities of our decadent cultural elite. I will laugh when they're hanging from lampposts too.
    Once again, how many guns do you own?

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Once again, how many guns do you own?
    None I call 911 and they send a social worker for whenever I'm being robbed or murdered, because the presence of police would cause emotional trauma to the poor criminal in my house.

Oh, been robbed and murdered much? Helping emotional traumatize is all well and good, but you need new roommates.
    Last edited by WES445; 07-04-2020 at 06:55 PM.

I am mercifully well past the stage of roommates in my life unless you count the ball and chain(s). So in a sense I am a victim of thievery daily.

Itís amazing how much people seem to care about the national anthem thing even though most watch on TV and that means they donít actually hear the national anthem anyways. It literally will affect zero percent of their viewing experience but theyíre going to get pissed about it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the National Anthem doesn't even slap. ****'s weak.
    HELLO

14. 07-05-2020, 10:43 AM
    Reason
    Trolling/the some arent here

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Itís amazing how much people seem to care about the national anthem thing even though most watch on TV and that means they donít actually hear the national anthem anyways. It literally will affect zero percent of their viewing experience but theyíre going to get pissed about it.
    Some people like the "feel good effect" they get when they hear the National Anthem. I guess you don't.

It's also why so many people and business fly the American Flag. It makes many people feel good when they see it. I'm betting you are not in that group either.

I watch the NFL, MLB regularly when it is on. I watch some NHL. Have'y watched the NBA in years. Soccer??? Get real!!!

Sports, to me, are very entertaining. I do not pay much attention to the player's political statements and I wish they could portray themselves as a little more likable but thy choose not. Their call, I guess.

PredictionÖthe National Anthem will go away from sports within two years and maybe sooner. Sad.