Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 257 of 305 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 4564
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Awesome. But typically, by the time they give you a reason, itís already too late. Youíve already been molested by the bus driver. When the prince of Zimbabwe emails you asking for your bank info so they can transfer money into your account, I suppose you just give it to them right?
    Nope, I give them yours

A bit of a silly stretch to the discussion, yes? Making a judgment on what to do with an email isn't remotely the same as how to deal with someone I meet on the street.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

This is why they kneel

I donít view blacks as criminals. I view some black men as criminals/gang members. I view some Italian men as criminals/mafia. I view some white men as criminals/bikers. This isnít about race for me. Itís about realizing potential danger.

When I was a boy, I played deck hockey with some friends who were on an ice hockey team. I was a pretty good athlete and a great deck hockey goalie. My friends wanted me to play on their ice hockey team so they told their coach to ďrecruitĒ me but I couldnít ice skate. Their coach happened to be my school bus driver. He was overweight and homely looking. Anyway, he offered to teach me how to ice skate. I was excited so I went home told my mom the bus driver was going to teach me to ice skate. My mom said absolutely not because ďhe looks like he touches little kids.Ē She prejudged him. Years later, we found out Mr. School bus was touching little kids. Some of my friends on the hockey team even. People say ďdonít judge a book by its coverĒ but covers exist for a reason. Itís so we can decide if the book looks interesting. People who are not criminals but look, dress and act like criminals do not interest me.
    Ice hockey? I thought you were from the hood. Anyway instead of thinking maybe your Mom had heard some rumors or made the luckiest guess of all time you decide to use that story to justify a life time of bigotry. Sorry being stupid doesnít make one less racist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 07-02-2020 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I do the same.

Having said thatÖI would not move into a black neighborhood even though you could save $$$ on the price of a home. Crime is higher in those neighborhoods. This is just a simple fact.

When I bought a house, I paid a lot more $$$ to move into a neighborhood that had better (read that safer) schools for my kids to go to. Neighborhood and the schools is mostly white. Schools in this neighborhoods are safer. That is just a simple fact.

Is that racism or choosing what is best for my family???
    That doesnít make you racist. Donít get too excited bc it doesnít mean you not racist either [emoji3]

Last edited by ewing; 07-02-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Nope, I give them yours

A bit of a silly stretch to the discussion, yes? Making a judgment on what to do with an email isn't remotely the same as how to deal with someone I meet on the street.
    Iím just showing how we use prejudice in everyday life. Truth be told, I assume most people are potentially dangerous but especially if they fit a stereotype and again, it has nothing to do with race.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Ice hockey? I thought you were from the hood. Anyway instead of thinking maybe your Mom had heard some rumors or made the luckiest guess of all time you decide to use that story to justify a life time of bigotry. Sorry being stupid doesnít make one less racist

I played all sports. Football and basketball were my main sports but others were there too. My mom also did the same thing with a neighbor around the corner. Dude seemed weird/creepy. He wanted me to come over to his house to play computer games. Mom wasnít having it. Turned out he was a **** too. It wasnít rumors. She was just protective and these guys seemed off. This was perfectly acceptable back in the 80s. When people seemed off/potentially dangerous, others didnít associate with them and made their feelings known. Now, everyone keeps quiet and more people shoot up schools...

This is why they kneel

I played all sports. Football and basketball were my main sports but others were there too. My mom also did the same thing with a neighbor around the corner. Dude seemed weird/creepy. He wanted me to come over to his house to play computer games. Mom wasnít having it. Turned out he was a **** too. It wasnít rumors. She was just protective and these guys seemed off. This was perfectly acceptable back in the 80s. When people seemed off/potentially dangerous, others didnít associate with them and made their feelings known. Now, everyone keeps quiet and more people shoot up schools...
    Ice Hockey is a very expansive sport. Schools that have teams generally have money and even they often make players/families pay for ice time. Even if they didnít equipment is expansive as hell. Go look up some goalie equipment lol. Iím surprised your school would have an ice hockey team. Im also skeptical of you being the kid all the pedos were hot for!
    Last edited by ewing; 07-02-2020 at 01:15 PM.

That doesnít make you racist. Donít get too excited bc it doesnít mean you not racist either [emoji3]

Don't worry. It takes a lot to get me excited.

Don't worry. It takes a lot to get me excited.
    At your age Iím not surprised

Ice Hockey is a very expansive sport. Schools that have teams generally have money and even they often make players/families pay for ice time. Even if they didnít equipment is expansive as hell. Go look up some goalie equipment lol. Iím surprised your school would have an ice hockey team. Im also skeptical of you being the kid all the pedos were hot for.
    It wasnít a school sport. It was some local club. I went to catholic school outside of my neighborhood. I had too. Schools were obviously not up to par. I agree, it is an expensive sport. As a 12 y/o, I didnít really notice or care though. Just another opportunity to show my athletic skills.

Pedos are weird. These two dudes had me in their sights but I went to 12 years of Catholic schools and never perused by a priest.

At your age Iím not surprised

I guess that was a shot.

It wasnít a school sport. It was some local club. I went to catholic school outside of my neighborhood. I had too. Schools were obviously not up to par. I agree, it is an expensive sport. As a 12 y/o, I didnít really notice or care though. Just another opportunity to show my athletic skills.

Pedos are weird. These two dudes had me in their sights but I went to 12 years of Catholic schools and never perused by a priest.
    Sounds like your Mom didnít want to lay out hundreds to thousands on equipment and ice time, she blamed the speed skating bus driver, and youíve been a bigot since

I guess that was a shot.
    Clever right?

Clever right?

Oh yeah. Real Clever.

Free adviceÖdon't quit your day job to make a living as a comedian.

Sounds like your Mom didnít want to lay out hundreds to thousands on equipment and ice time, she blamed the speed skating bus driver, and youíve been a bigot since

Nope. Sounds like she was right. Because ppl are weird.

Nope. Sounds like she was right. Because ppl are weird.
    You sure are