Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 702 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125525 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You're right, he said disinfectant
    "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

Doesn't help to hear comments like
    "This is COVID-19, not COVID-1, folks. And so you would think the people charged with the World Health Organization facts and figures would be on top of that." from his own counselor.........umm, Kellyanne, it's Covid-19 for the year it surfaced, you'd think people in charge of the country would be on top of THAT.
    First para…do you really think he meant we should inject disinfectants into our system…like a shot of Lysol? Do you really think he meant that??? As Biden would say…c'mon man.

Do I think he was thinking out loud about how some drug may be able to "clean out our system?" Yeah, he probably was thinking along those lines. Like a doctor will tell you to take an ExLax to "clean out" you gastro system.

The media will pick up on everything Trump says and turn it against him in any way they can. Trump complies with this constantly … like misspelling coffee. BO referenced 57 states, made a disparaging remark about the special olympics, misspoke about the ACA. All that gets forgotten and glossed over. If Trump said it, he'd be made out to be an idiot. Like the disinfectant statement.

Been great television the last few days. Hopefully the protestors start showing up in tactical gear and assault rifles and say they’re exercising their right to bear arms. Just so we can see MAGA fanboys complain about it.

Does a baker literally find themselves protecting the very lives of their fellow bakers often?
    Go try to figure the discussion out.. ASsk for help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    First para…do you really think he meant we should inject disinfectants into our system…like a shot of Lysol? Do you really think he meant that??? As Biden would say…c'mon man.

Do I think he was thinking out loud about how some drug may be able to "clean out our system?" Yeah, he probably was thinking along those lines. Like a doctor will tell you to take an ExLax to "clean out" you gastro system.

The media will pick up on everything Trump says and turn it against him in any way they can. Trump complies with this constantly … like misspelling coffee. BO referenced 57 states, made a disparaging remark about the special olympics, misspoke about the ACA. All that gets forgotten and glossed over. If Trump said it, he'd be made out to be an idiot. Like the disinfectant statement.
    Somebody call the Waaambulance for Sluggo.

“B-b-b-but Barack did this!” LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Apropos, given that the capitalist vultures are all now circling.
    Oh no. Not the capitalist vulture. What are we going to do???

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Somebody call the Waaambulance for Sluggo.

“B-b-b-but Barack did this!” LOL
    Show me where I said that.

Well, yeah.

Just like I support every president we've ever had.

I've said this several times…support the president unless he is wrong. In this case he is wrong. In many of his tweets he has been wrong. In many of his policies, he has been right.

The man in the office is a human being. He will make mistakes and he will institute policies I disagree with. But I support him as being the leader of our country.

Every four years, you can decide if he is worth keeping. Unfortunately this year it is between Trump and Biden. So in my opinion, Trump is worth keeping. Had the dems nominates someone else, my vote might have been different.

You come across as just being against the president because he is Trump and he is incapable of doing anything right. Pretty short sighted in my opinion especially since he will be there until November and there is nothing you can do about it until then.
    You are right. I don’t support Trump. Why? Because he’s a tweediot? No.

Because he is “incapable of doing anything right?” No.

Because in his policies, he has very rarely done anything “right.”

Hardly short-sighted, but, hey, whatever. He is the president of this country, but not the leader.

Okay I was not on the “Sluggo is a racist” train before this thread, but now? Hoo boy.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

Does a baker literally find themselves protecting the very lives of their fellow bakers often?
    No but we all need protection from union bakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Real stupid post on Trump's part. He needs to learn the fine art of shutting the hell up.
    He’s knows exactly what he is doing

I didn't say he meant it, I said he said it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Go try to figure the discussion out.. ASsk for help.
    I don't think I'm the one who needs the help.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He’s knows exactly what he is doing

throwing the election?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Okay I was not on the “Sluggo is a racist” train before this thread, but now? Hoo boy.
    What have I said that makes me a racist????

Trump says dumb **** a lot more often