Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 242 of 702 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 10529
  1. #3616
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    5,594
    I will say though I don't believe in them but yet again sometimes people are on these pharma's and are super human.







    What happened to the days of eating a bag of shrooms or a few doses to kill a day

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  2. #3617
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    105,812
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    what's your problem with the numbers?

    As to the second statement last time I checked only police carry guns and are required to confront violent perpetrators. Not trying to diminish the contributions of the others but that's not a good group to lump together for your point....
    So all lives...don't matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

  3. #3618
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nope


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    surprising from PSD. I mean this actually looks like a noose. that should be disturbing.

    if it was just a simple pull down rope, then why did it have the multiple wrap arounds, comparable to what a noose would have.

    if it was just a simple pull down rope, then why was this in only one of the garages.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #3619
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    I saw this as part of a commercial on TV for Black Lives Matter.

    this is what Reverend William J. Barber II said..

    “We must make sure, in all this upheaval, that we don’t ask for too little.”

    it's on video.




    what is it that he is saying, don't ask for too little, ask for as much as possible? that's not equality.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #3620
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    19,004
    This isn't Goldilocks and the Three Bears........this amount of change is too little, this amount of change is too much....this amount of change is juuuussst right

    ...or maybe it is

    Not asking for too little isn't remotely the same as asking too much. He's suggesting that if we're going to make changes, let's make real and lasting changes where we aren't right back here again with some of the very same issues 10, 20, 50 years from now.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #3621
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    This isn't Goldilocks and the Three Bears........this amount of change is too little, this amount of change is too much....this amount of change is juuuussst right

    ...or maybe it is

    Not asking for too little isn't remotely the same as asking too much. He's suggesting that if we're going to make changes, let's make real and lasting changes where we aren't right back here again with some of the very same issues 10, 20, 50 years from now.
    I don't know if this was his intent, but I guarantee there are going to be people abusing this and asking for as much as possible.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #3622
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    19,004
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know if this was his intent, but I guarantee there are going to be people abusing this and asking for as much as possible.
    Reverse the roles.....wouldn't you?

    I mean you could equate it somewhat to a Dak Prescott trying to maximize his contract, concerned that if he doesn't, in a few years what is possibly viewed as too much now isn't too much as things change in the next few years.

    As much as NEEDS to change TO get to equal ground, the likelihood of TOO much happening is minute....but of course, that depends on who's looking at it. A racist thinks there's equality NOW or that blacks have too much NOW.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #3623
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,818
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Reverse the roles.....wouldn't you?

    I mean you could equate it somewhat to a Dak Prescott trying to maximize his contract, concerned that if he doesn't, in a few years what is possibly viewed as too much now isn't too much as things change in the next few years.

    As much as NEEDS to change TO get to equal ground, the likelihood of TOO much happening is minute....but of course, that depends on who's looking at it. A racist thinks there's equality NOW or that blacks have too much NOW.
    nobody should think there is equality now. I understand wanting equality, but some of what I have seen is not wanting equality.

    completely wanting police removed is stupid, and something that could hurt specifically black neighborhoods.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #3624
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nobody should think there is equality now. I understand wanting equality, but some of what I have seen is not wanting equality.

    completely wanting police removed is stupid, and something that could hurt specifically black neighborhoods.
    Well..thats a weird random comment

  10. #3625
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Rockford IL
    Posts
    5,220
    Of the two main issues in Minneapolis -- the murder of George Floyd, and the resulting rioting/arson/looting -- there's too many people in this country that are only outraged over one of those things. Everyone should be upset over both. That obviously is decided by political ideology.

  11. #3626
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    19,004
    What would have happened...or not happened...if that 17 yr old girl with her 9 yr old niece at her side hadn't videoed Floyd's last minutes? Other video came out later...but would any of that had this impact? The arbery video didnt
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  12. #3627
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,119
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Of the two main issues in Minneapolis -- the murder of George Floyd, and the resulting rioting/arson/looting -- there's too many people in this country that are only outraged over one of those things. Everyone should be upset over both. That obviously is decided by political ideology.
    I think the vast VAST majority were upset by the former, and not enough were upset over the latter.

  13. #3628
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,119
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    What would have happened...or not happened...if that 17 yr old girl with her 9 yr old niece at her side hadn't videoed Floyd's last minutes? Other video came out later...but would any of that had this impact? The arbery video didnt
    I think all uniformed cops on the street should have mandatory body cams and I think the feeds should be publicly streamed.

  14. #3629
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    19,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think all uniformed cops on the street should have mandatory body cams and I think the feeds should be publicly streamed.
    yeah, that wouldn't violate any privacy laws at all
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #3630
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    42,119
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yeah, that wouldn't violate any privacy laws at all
    A LOT of people work all day on camera are you thinking all those people are having their constitutional rights violated? There are some departments stores that stream their security cameras and have been challenged in court and won.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •