Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 702 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 10529
  1. #346
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,318
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    'If You Say You Can’t Breathe, You’re Breathing’: Mississippi Mayor Defends Officers Involved in George Floyd’s Arrest

    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...floyds-arrest/
    This moron shows the dangers of the silly twittering.

    The guy is the mayor of Petal, MS. Pop 10,400. And he has the ability to make a stupid post that wil go "viral" (if it hasn't already) and make a fool of himself in front of probably a hundred times the population of his town. And add fuel to the fire while he is giving an opinion that no one really cares about. No one gives a damn about what the mayor of Petal, MS thinks about anything.

    Trump is the worst offender of this stupid twittering. His habit of just shooting off his thoughts several times a day is plain dumb and causes most of his grief.

    Twitter is great for HS kids. They can all tell each other who broke up with who. No sane and responsible adult, especially someone in the public eye, should ever twitter. The world doesn't need to know everyone's every thought. Seems like it always does more harm than good.

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Wait, so there is no difference between a police officer and a baker in degree of importance? Just want to make sure I read this right. Here I am the clueless one.
    Yeah you got me.

    We need more police officers and less bakers. Police officers are more important. We need moire detectives and less cake decorators.

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    15,209
    Holy ****. America is just out of control. And the leader stokes the flames. If I were African-american, I would strongly consider getting the **** out of there. I used to be naive enough to think things were progressing and getting better, but it has become more evident that it actually appears to be going the other way. I'm not going to say it doesn't exist in Canada, but it's not like that.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah sure that the case and not her skin color.

    Lmao
    Let's see if we can support your opinion…


    Last two days……

    I said the police were wrong and sided with Flloyd in Minneapolis
    I said that stupid white girl in Central park was wrong and sided with the black birdwatcher

    A few weeks ago…I sided with Arbrey in Atlanta when the two white idiots shot him

    Further back……I was against how the police handled the black guy in NYC selling cigarettes and being placed in a choke hold (can't remember his name)

    You see, I possess the ability to see and judge right from wrong. You see everything as color and race. (as in the second video you posted of Arbrey in his car being questioned by the police. The police did everything right [and respectfully and even let him off] yet you imply they are hassling him because of his race.)

    So who really sees color here????

  5. #350
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Yeah you got me.

    We need more police officers and less bakers. Police officers are more important. We need moire detectives and less cake decorators.
    Does a baker literally find themselves protecting the very lives of their fellow bakers often?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #351
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,318
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Holy ****. America is just out of control. And the leader stokes the flames. If I were African-american, I would strongly consider getting the **** out of there. I used to be naive enough to think things were progressing and getting better, but it has become more evident that it actually appears to be going the other way. I'm not going to say it doesn't exist in Canada, but it's not like that.
    Real stupid post on Trump's part. He needs to learn the fine art of shutting the hell up.

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,734

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Real stupid post on Trump's part. He needs to learn the fine art of shutting the hell up.
    But until then, let’s all still keep supporting him — ‘cause he’s the president.

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Holy ****. America is just out of control. And the leader stokes the flames. If I were African-american, I would strongly consider getting the **** out of there. I used to be naive enough to think things were progressing and getting better, but it has become more evident that it actually appears to be going the other way. I'm not going to say it doesn't exist in Canada, but it's not like that.
    it is really a very small percentage that appear out of control......even in these protests, you'll note the more violent acts are by a minority of the protesters, and generally in late night/early morning hours when 'stupid' tends to surface more easily......and it's not like plenty of ALL races aren't fed up with this ****
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #355
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    But until then, let’s all still keep supporting him — ‘cause he’s the president.
    what little support I had left for him died with 'can we ingest bleach, would that work?'

    He is literally handing the election to the Dems at this point....oh good, another 4 years spent undoing whatever the other party did in the last 4...lather rinse repeat
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    But until then, let’s all still keep supporting him — ‘cause he’s the president.
    Well, yeah.

    Just like I support every president we've ever had.

    I've said this several times…support the president unless he is wrong. In this case he is wrong. In many of his tweets he has been wrong. In many of his policies, he has been right.

    The man in the office is a human being. He will make mistakes and he will institute policies I disagree with. But I support him as being the leader of our country.

    Every four years, you can decide if he is worth keeping. Unfortunately this year it is between Trump and Biden. So in my opinion, Trump is worth keeping. Had the dems nominates someone else, my vote might have been different.

    You come across as just being against the president because he is Trump and he is incapable of doing anything right. Pretty short sighted in my opinion especially since he will be there until November and there is nothing you can do about it until then.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,318
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    what little support I had left for him died with 'can we ingest bleach, would that work?'

    He is literally handing the election to the Dems at this point....oh good, another 4 years spent undoing whatever the other party did in the last 4...lather rinse repeat
    First para…he never said that.

    Second para…probably true.

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    18,998
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    First para…he never said that.

    Second para…probably true.
    You're right, he said disinfectant
    "And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?"

    Doesn't help to hear comments like
    "This is COVID-19, not COVID-1, folks. And so you would think the people charged with the World Health Organization facts and figures would be on top of that." from his own counselor.........umm, Kellyanne, it's Covid-19 for the year it surfaced, you'd think people in charge of the country would be on top of THAT.
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 05-29-2020 at 11:15 AM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  14. #359
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    69,273
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    it is really a very small percentage that appear out of control......even in these protests, you'll note the more violent acts are by a minority of the protesters, and generally in late night/early morning hours when 'stupid' tends to surface more easily......and it's not like plenty of ALL races aren't fed up with this ****
    I don’t comment on political stuff often but I would add the middle of the night riots with these acts are also tactical in its more difficult to ID the person responsible.

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    10,324
    Apropos, given that the capitalist vultures are all now circling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •