Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 292 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    another video showing multiple police kneeling on George Floyd.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I don't think this is true. Stacey Abrams seems to be doing just fine.

Thanks fo the set up.
    Well we know you will never give up an opportunity to **** on a person of color.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Am I reading this right, we're now comparing protecting our fellow employees when they murder someone to protecting our fellow employees when baking bread, cutting a piece of meat, or making a candle incorrectly?

All of this just to justify our racism. Very nice. Reminds me of how horrible of a person Pelosi was for showing off her glamorous stock of ice cream.
    No. You are not reading this right. Not surprised.

I'll try one more time.

The original point was made (so long ago, I forgot by whom) that the police always fall behind the "blue wall" and do not turn on each other.

I made the observation that no union employee will turn in another union employee. I widened that point to include people in common groups…employees, neighbors etc. People in groups do nit turn in (or "rat out" if you prefer) other members of that group. So the "Blue Wall" as annoying and wrong as it may be is not unusual.

Nowhere did I imply that any one group's duties come close to what police do. A baker's responsibility does not compare to a police officer's responsibility. (Probably not a candlestick maker either.)

Would you turn in an employee for stealing??? Or a student for cheating??? Or if an employee or student beat up another employee or student and management asked you what you know???? Would you answer them honestly???

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Had to stop in to see who Sluggo was blaming. Lol. Not surprised.
    Please show me who I was blaming.

Second request.

No res[ponse to my first request.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well we know you will never give up an opportunity to **** on a person of color.
    Oh, is that why I make fun of her??? Because she is a "person of color"??? Yeah. What other possible reason could there be. It must be the ole "person of color."

Couldn't possible be that she hasn't she up about using an election for over three years, or the constant whining about disenfranchisement that doesn't exist, or the constant publicity she gets despite accomplishing nothing. Couldn't be that. Must be the ole "person of color" angle.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I think tonight they should head to Chauvin's house and make a citizens arrest.
    Doubtful he is there. I wouldn't be surprised if he's off the grid right now with all that has happened. You can find property records so easily now, I'm actually shocked no one's gone to his house to do just that, or destroy it.

I'll try one more time.

The original point was made (so long ago, I forgot by whom) that the police always fall behind the "blue wall" and do not turn on each other.

I made the observation that no union employee will turn in another union employee. I widened that point to include people in common groups…employees, neighbors etc. People in groups do nit turn in (or "rat out" if you prefer) other members of that group. So the "Blue Wall" as annoying and wrong as it may be is not unusual.

Nowhere did I imply that any one group's duties come close to what police do. A baker's responsibility does not compare to a police officer's responsibility. (Probably not a candlestick maker either.)

Would you turn in an employee for stealing??? Or a student for cheating??? Or if an employee or student beat up another employee or student and management asked you what you know???? Would you answer them honestly???
    That was me in the Aubury thread. I used the gun task force as an example from Baltimore, and with that, we're not talking just beating someone up, cheating on a test. We're talking guys who committed crimes against the people. A small group of seven guys did that for over a decade without being prosecuted, and there are 2500 cops who stayed silent. What they did goes beyond any of the examples you are citing. We're actually up to 15 officers now, not seven.

And yes, I actually lost a best friend because we worked together, and he and his brother were complete asshats one day and made a scene after we had come back to work and I did not agree with it. His girlfriend put pressure on me as to why I didn't speak up for them, when the truth was they embarrassed me along with them. I do what's right, not convenient.

I'll try one more time.

There was NO equating an officer not snitching on a fellow officer killing someone with an employee not snitching on another employee stealing a pen.....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

This is just total codswallop. It happens all the time. In fact, in certain jobs, it is a crime not to do so in some states.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    There was NO equating an officer not snitching on a fellow officer killing someone with an employee not snitching on another employee stealing a pen.....
    The guy that I was responding to seemed to think there was a difference between a Police office and a baker in the degree of importance.

This is what he said……

Am I reading this right, we're now comparing protecting our fellow employees when they murder someone to protecting our fellow employees when baking bread, cutting a piece of meat, or making a candle incorrectly?

I'm pointing out that employees not snitching on another employee is commonplace.
    It just is. Right or wrong, it is commonplace.

It seems like many of you do not operate in the real world.

The guy that I was responding to seemed to think there was a difference between a Police office and a baker in the degree of importance.

This is what he said……

I'm pointing out that employees not snitching on another employee is commonplace.

Did you mistype (forget a not) in your first sentence?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    This is just total codswallop. It happens all the time. In fact, in certain jobs, it is a crime not to do so in some states.
    "All the time?" Get real here.

"Crime not to do so in some states" also very hard to prove a statement (accusation) that is never made.

I'm not saying it is right, it isn't. But employees will not snitch on other employees. I'm sure it happens sometimes, but it is a rarity.

Oh, is that why I make fun of her??? Because she is a "person of color"??? Yeah. What other possible reason could there be. It must be the ole "person of color."

Couldn't possible be that she hasn't she up about using an election for over three years, or the constant whining about disenfranchisement that doesn't exist, or the constant publicity she gets despite accomplishing nothing. Couldn't be that. Must be the ole "person of color" angle.
    Yeah sure that the case and not her skin color.

Lmao

I'll try one more time.

I'd say no need to keep trying anymore, that is unless you enjoy going around in circles looking more foolish than the attempt before.

I turned in a fellow employee this week actually, an instructor that works for my company. I was in his course and he was putting the straight up answers to the course assignments in the Announcements section of the course. Cheating the system to make him look better.

You don't think neighbors ever call the cops on one another? You think if I watched an employee beat up another employee, I'm not going to give my honest response to the cops or HR? God you're as clueless as you are racist.

Bottom line if it affects me, I'm going to step in. If I'm a police officer, and one of my fellow officer's is doing something he shouldn't be doing while citizens are recording, hell yea I would step in. You think these guys who are probably suspended or already fired by now don't regret it? You think their families don't regret them not stepping in to do something?

This is what he said……

Wait, so there is no difference between a police officer and a baker in degree of importance? Just want to make sure I read this right. Here I am the clueless one.