Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 182 of 627 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 9396
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Iím with Ewing. Iím fairly certain when stop and frisk was initially brought up here you were very much OK with it.
    Iíll let you two go back to confirm but I pretty much gave an exact quote on my view...

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Not following this. Can you explain it better?
    Statistics says it is very unlikely that someone white or black is a criminal. Bc of this i say you shouldnít assume someone is a criminal. You say yeah but what is they are from SCLA. I think that is place you saw in a Cuba Gooding Jr movie back in 97. and know nothing about. Am I right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Iíll let you two go back to confirm but I pretty much gave an exact quote on my view...
    I donít doubt that is your current view.

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    you are against it but feel it can be justified when applied to Black people.
    Not admirable imo

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Well no wonder you donít think there is institutional racism, you donít think a law that would vastly disproportionally impact a specific race whose intentions were stated by the creator for the express purpose of targeting a specific race is racist because I didnít explicitly say it was to be racist in the law.

Do you think a law outlawing Afros and cornrows would be racist?
    Your law didnít target a race... it targeted a culture. Btw cowboys in the 1800ís faced along the lines of what youíre speaking about. Weíre those laws racist against whites or were they against cowboy culture?

I think a law outlaws (makes illegal) Afros and cornrows would be unjust, but not racist. Afros, I could see.. but not cornrows.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Statistics says it is very unlikely that someone white or black is a criminal. Bc of this i say you shouldnít assume someone is a criminal. You say yeah but what is they are from SCLA. I think that is place you saw in a Cuba Gooding Jr movie back in 97. and know nothing about. Am I right?

Well I certainly lack an expertise in SCLA but I wouldnít say I know nothing about it. Iíve driven all over LA.

Your law didnít target a race... it targeted a culture. Btw cowboys in the 1800ís faced along the lines of what youíre speaking about. Weíre those laws racist against whites or were they against cowboy culture?

I think a law outlaws (makes illegal) Afros and cornrows would be unjust, but not racist. Afros, I could see.. but not cornrows.
    But I told you my intent was to target a race. And I targeted multiple cultures (unless you think a large portion of cowboy hat wearers own stocks), but mainly white culture.

Then letís stick with Afros, would a law outlawing Afros be racist? Why not?

But I told you my intent was to target a race. And I targeted multiple cultures (unless you think a large portion of cowboy hat wearers own stocks), but mainly white culture.

Then letís stick with Afros, would a law outlawing Afros be racist? Why not?
    Oh I guess I misunderstood. If you are telling me that you as the lawmaker intentionally wrote this law to be racist, then yeah itís racist. Thatís your expressed intent. I couldnít argue with that.

Afro question:
    It could probably be seen as racist because black people are generally associated with Afros.

Oh I guess I misunderstood. If you are telling me that you as the lawmaker intentionally wrote this law to be racist, then yeah itís racist. Thatís your expressed intent. I couldnít argue with that.

Afro question:
    It could probably be seen as racist because black people are generally associated with Afros.
    First: Iím not asking if it could be seen as racist by some people, Iím asking if you think itís racist.

Second: You think Afros are generally associated with Black people but cowboy hats, cowboy boots, and country arenít generally associated with white people lol?

Third, so you agree the laws I had were racist only because I told you the laws were racist. But what if I enacted all those laws for the same reason but never told you? Would they still be racist if you didnít know that was my intent?

First: Iím not asking if it could be seen as racist by some people, Iím asking if you think itís racist.

Second: You think Afros are generally associated with Black people but cowboy hats, cowboy boots, and country arenít generally associated with white people lol?

Third, so you agree the laws I had were racist only because I told you the laws were racist. But what if I enacted all those laws for the same reason but never told you? Would they still be racist if you didnít know that was my intent?
    1st: If youíre expressed intent was to be racist, then yes your laws are racist... because thatís your intent.

2nd: Black people grow Afros naturally... you have to choose to put on a hat and boots. And any race can put those on, and all races do. Iíd argue there are just as many, if not more Mexicans who wears cowboy boots and cowboy hats that anyone except maybe Brazilians?

3rd: If your intent, expressed or unexpressed, was intentionally racist, then the laws would probably be racist.

Though one might still argue that while the intent was racist, the law itself may still not be racist in that it doesnít target by race but rather by culture.

No, Iím claiming IF people do, then itís not like itís completely unfounded. Iíll also add this (because you all live in your own little worlds) but people view black people from different areas differently. Black people in LA are not the same as black people in Alabama. They may be perfectly comfortable around black people who live near them and still fearful of a black person from south central LA.
    Your posts are absolutely wretched and you seem like a total phony of a religious person.

Hey boys, Iíll catch up with you tomorrow. Gotta spend time with the wifey.

Tell your moms ďhiĒ for me when you go upstairs for dinner or to pick up your laundry.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your posts are absolutely wretched and you seem like a total phony of a religious person.
    I guess Iíll worry about what my God thinks of me rather than some random dude who does nothing but post 48000 insults on a message board.

Hey boys, Iíll catch up with you tomorrow. Gotta spend time with the wifey.

Tell your moms ďhiĒ for me when you go upstairs for dinner or to pick up your laundry.
    The only mom Iíll be telling hi to tonight is yours.

I donít doubt that is your current view.
    It looks like you have some research to do. When you find out youíre wrong, be a man and admit it for me.