Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 305 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You don't know her intent.........she was freaked she'd not only been caught, but now there's a guy recording her and she's not sure how to react...she reacted poorly, but highly unlikely she was thinking clearly about how to react in that moment. I mean yes, it could be EXACTLY what you said....or drastically different...we're extrapolating without all the facts.
    Keep making excuses for this vapid ****.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Kaep is only interested in building a brand for himself. He much like these police are making a living on the back of black men being killed.
    He literally gave up his job as a professional athlete to do what he is doing. He's building a brand of being a great community leader. Your comparison is beyond stupid
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No, you are missing the point (not unusual here).

Someone made the comment that the "blue wall" among the police prevents the weeding out of bad police. I then made the point that this of support is common in unions. Someone added on that is is also common in other areas and most interconnected groups.

So you saying that you do not care if someone steals from the company supports the point that people in groups will not come out against others in that group. Call it the "red wall of pizza deliverers."

And it's "au contraire."

But that's just you. You have that certain je ne sais quoi.
    If I was a cop, I would tell on/ try to stop other cops form stepping on necks. If I was a random worker I would not tell on a co worker for having his buddy clock him in while he took a long lunch. I don’t see them as comparable situations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 05-28-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Still a ****** analogy.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

2. You not turning in a coworker is the same as what those other three police officers did not do. I would be willing to guess (though I do not know) that had the other three police officers known or expected Floyd to be physically harmed that they would have stepped in.
    Not at all the same actually. Though I can't say I'm surprised to see your sentiment.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Kaep is only interested in building a brand for himself. He much like these police are making a living on the back of black men being killed.
    That's a horrendous comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Oh contraire you are proving my point. I don’t care if someone steals from the company. I do care if someone kneels on defenseless people’s necks. From where I sit these are not comparable situations

I think most people that aren't morally bankrupt would agree with this.

No it isn't.

Point is, employees will not turn in other employees. People in groups will not turn in others in that group.

How can you not see that??????
    Yes, it is an incredibly ****** analogy. Unfortunately, I know trying to talk some sense in to you is a fool's errand.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Entirely solved by putting your dog on a leash, and not behaving like an entitled ****. This is the problem with all of this, we have made a thousand excuses for her behavior at this point yet I've heard no theories on his behavior. Christ, I think we've been there and back on wondering what her history with black men might have been. Is this serious? Hey, maybe that guy was assaulted when he was a child by a super intelligent labrador who put all of his personal information online and the lady came across that information only to discover that off leash dog walking had become his biggest fear. Knowing this, she probably went to the park and let her dog off leash just to threaten him because he nailed her sister in college and didnt call. FFS
    An awful lot of grief could be solved by simply taking the easy way out of these confrontations.

Put the stupid mutt on a leash (like the sign says) and move on. There is brie and organic tea waiting for you at home in your stylish apartment. Move on, honey.

Keep making excuses for this vapid ****.
    Follow the whole thread, dude...I've said I'm in no way siding with her. What I've said is we're only seeing what was recorded. We don't see what transpired before it and we don't see what he did or didn't do. It just bothers me when people make cut and dried judgments without all the facts.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Follow the whole thread, dude...I've said I'm in no way siding with her. What I've said is we're only seeing what was recorded. We don't see what transpired before it and we don't see what he did or didn't do. It just bothers me when people make cut and dried judgments without all the facts.
    I have. I'm sure both of these people could have handled the situation better but I see no reason to make excuses for this lady.

Yes, it is an incredibly ****** analogy. Unfortunately, I know trying to talk some sense in to you is a fool's errand.
    Why is a police officer not turning another police officer different than a mechanic not turning in another mechanic?

CPA not turning in another CPA

Nurse…nurse

Butcher…butcher

Baker…baker

Candlestick Maker…Candlestick Maker

What is the difference????

not every altercation between white and black is race related....there are other reasons for her to be afraid
    I agree here. I don't think this situation in the park was racism. but I've seen people claiming it was.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    She was intentionally making it sound like a black man was endangering her life.

Because she was upset he wanted her to leash her dog.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    did she use a vulgar racist term? all I heard was a description of the other person that was warning her.