Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 149 of 448 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 6719
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I'll answer any question that is not stupid.

This is just stupid.

And you know that.
    By not answering you have definitely answered. You just know the answer either makes you look like a hypocrite or ****ed up.

I do love how you tuck tail and run anytime your logic gets exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    By not answering you have definitely answered. You just know the answer either makes you look like a hypocrite or ****ed up.

I do love how you tuck tail and run anytime your logic gets exposed.
    Hard to tell if you are a man or a woman sometimes. You bring us stupid points just to push the envelope for no reason at all. Women do that a lot. Some women have perfected it.

Statue of Hitler really? What comes after that…something about the internment camps???

Re: Hitler…no statues are necessary for the evilest man who ever lived. However, Germany has plenty of memorials to the concentration camps which is a pretty negative part of their history.

Many in the south do not think negatively about some of their heroes. I doubt it too many Germans hold Hitler in such high regard.

Regarding pulling down civil war statues…I think doing that offends more people than it pleases. Sort of like graffiting DC streets. So if we are offending more than we are pleasing…is that really such a good idea???

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Hard to tell if you are a man or a woman sometimes. You bring us stupid points just to push the envelope for no reason at all. Women do that a lot. Some women have perfected it.

Statue of Hitler really? What comes after that…something about the internment camps???

Re: Hitler…no statues are necessary for the evilest man who ever lived. However, Germany has plenty of memorials to the concentration camps which is a pretty negative part of their history.

Many in the south do not think negatively about some of their heroes. I doubt it too many Germans hold Hitler in such high regard.

Regarding pulling down civil war statues…I think doing that offends more people than it pleases. Sort of like graffiting DC streets. So if we are offending more than we are pleasing…is that really such a good idea???
    First, nice of you to completely abandon the logic you were trying to use before. Glad you see how bad it was.

Second, you really think removing the statues offends more people than it doesn’t? So if I could show you something that says more people want the statues taken down, you’d change your mind? Or will you abandon that logic as well?

Why not just leave the statues alone and just put up other ones of someone cooler????
    If they can take down Saddam Hussein statues then they can take down slave owner statues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

So now we're sssttttrrrrreeeeettttcccchhhhiiiinnnnggggg the point to where maybe some people couldn't hear the requests (probably polite requests) to move.

What's next … the police didn't have a sign language spokesperson in case someone was deaf???? The police didn't give the orders in Ukrainian for the one Ukrainian that was there???? Someone had a loud radio????

You're being a little silly here.
    yeah, I'm the one being silly.......hundreds of people didn't know what was going on, including people who were literally there TO pay attention to what was going on...........but it's a stretch to think the officials could've done a better job.........as ewing just mentioned, why would they even wait till the last minute TO expect to move a crowd of protesters back? But, it's easier to believe the officials were totally in the right, the unruly crowd simply wouldn't cooperate
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If they can take down Saddam Hussein statues then they can take down slave owner statues.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    some of those statues should never have been put up in the first place
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Machine guns and grenades
    why cant you answer a simple question and have a simple conversation.

do you encourage and support anarchy, rioting? I would hope not. these happen. this hurts many people, of different races. when rioting happens from outside agitators in black communities the people there should expect the police to regain control, but what should the police use to make that happen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Can't you stretch your imagination and figure this out???

Let me help.

Because they are already paid for. They are already installed. Their upkeep has been paid for. Someone must have liked them. The city council must have approved them. Taking them dow would cost more to the tax payers than doing nothing at all.

That's all I can come up with on a short notice.

Mull it over and get back to us.
    At least you admit that you are searching for reasons to oppose it. The way I see it the population is basically divided into three groups.

Those that are offended, those that don’t care, and people like yourself that are searching for a reason to oppose to stick it to those damn libs.

Those that are offended generally feel very aggrieved and currently are putting on mass demonstrations to try and get the govt to listen to them. Taking down the statutes would be one way to show you are listening and not actively against them. It seems like some thing that would be well worth the minimal cost even if I was a conservative that opposed many of protesters view points

Those that don’t care don’t care either way

Those that are searching. The only gain I can see for them is the smug satisfaction of sticking it to the libs. Given what going on right now is your smug satisfaction worth it. Why not, not be a jerk this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

If they would have cleared it "much earlier" people like you would still complain.

Like Trump with the lockdown. Everyone say he should have done it sooner. Had it done it sooner, people would have said he shpould have done it sooner than that.
    You are full of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checking in to see what type of excuses our Confederate apologists are making. Classic.

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yeah, I'm the one being silly.......hundreds of people didn't know what was going on, including people who were literally there TO pay attention to what was going on...........but it's a stretch to think the officials could've done a better job.........as ewing just mentioned, why would they even wait till the last minute TO expect to move a crowd of protesters back? But, it's easier to believe the officials were totally in the right, the unruly crowd simply wouldn't cooperate
    Wait to the last min when at the same time the President is coming out and actually drawing people closer. It was bad decision motivated by narrow self interest. Abd then they blame these people for feeling invisible and feeling they need to take to the streets to be noticed. A little respect goes a long way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been watching live streams of the protests everyday. I admit I was watching a lot of the riots at first but I've also been seeing a lot of communities coming together and just an overall peaceful vibe. It's really beautiful.

Then we have Trump having a roundtable "discussion" when it's all just people riding his dick. It was like none of them had been outside or on the internet for the last 2 weeks. The way they were talking gave me the creeps. This has the makings of some crazy authoritarian ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Just checking in to see what type of excuses our Confederate apologists are making. Classic.
    Let's see:
    - the civil war wasn't about slavery
    - most of the slaves actually didn't want to be free
    - The statues aren't about slavery it's about heritage
    - there is no systemic racism

The civil war was absolutely about slavery. If any fake balls hanging from the back of their pick up truck southern ****** redneck tells you otherwise just walk away before you lose IQ points. Southern whites did everything they could to hold blacks back for the last 100 plus years following abolition including Jim Crow laws, segregation, and housing discrimination through redlinining.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Commie bastard with his liberal talking points smdh
    Lock him up!