Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 139 of 485 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 7270
  1. #2071
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,240
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    You can rename BLM We Pick and Choose Which Black Lives Matter and the moment they started looting, burning down businesses, etc., they lost all credibility in my eyes and those that loot and burn down businesses should be in jail right next to the police officers. The police officers should be arrested and convicted; I don't think anyone disputes that.

    Everyone wants to protest and loot for George Floyd, but where were they when other black people were killed innocently before this?
    https://twitter.com/michaelharriot/s...63786681384960

    You just aren't paying attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  2. #2072
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,240
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post

    Plus, I think a bunch of this is staged anyways, considering 99.9% of the riots and looters are in Democratic States, who have been promising utopia for years. They are supposedly going to fix the problems, but never do. George Floyd died in a deep blue city in a deep blue state with a Democratic governor. And now people want to blame White Supremacists and Donald Trump?
    Ohhhh you think it's "staged" do you. Please tell me more...? just give me two minutes to microwave some popcorn.
    Last edited by flips333; 06-10-2020 at 09:36 AM.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  3. #2073
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    You can rename BLM We Pick and Choose Which Black Lives Matter and the moment they started looting, burning down businesses, etc., they lost all credibility in my eyes and those that loot and burn down businesses should be in jail right next to the police officers. The police officers should be arrested and convicted; I don't think anyone disputes that.

    Everyone wants to protest and loot for George Floyd, but where were they when other black people were killed innocently before this?

    Plus, I think a bunch of this is staged anyways, considering 99.9% of the riots and looters are in Democratic States, who have been promising utopia for years. They are supposedly going to fix the problems, but never do. George Floyd died in a deep blue city in a deep blue state with a Democratic governor. And now people want to blame White Supremacists and Donald Trump?
    Staged by who????

  4. #2074
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,221
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I believe you to. Your explanation is just more of of your there are winners and losers perspective on everything though. These posters are losers so they should suck it. Trump is a winner so anything in his interest is justifiable


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How can you possibly get from what I wrote being about winners and losers.

    Someone asked me when I experienced tear gas and I explained the whys and wherefores. And you drift towards winners and losers.

    As Lieutenant Kaffee said to Colonel Jessup………Can you explain that?

  5. #2075
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    what it would impact is the level of involvement in his death of the other 3 officers
    if he was resisting, the involvement and actions of the other officers would be more acceptable?


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  6. #2076
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Let’s suppose the police asked several times for them to clear the area. Would that now make what they did right? Don’t the citizens have a right to peacefully assemble?
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It’s a reasonable request. We’re they required by law to listen to that request? Was what they were doing unlawful?
    do people have a right to protest in an ability to do whatever they want?

    I don't know specifically to this situation, but there are rules to protesting.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #2077
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    In the other thread you said you refused to post a tweet because you couldn’t verify it’s accuracy, but in this thread you’re fine with posting a tweet without knowing if it’s true.
    would it have been better if I asked the question, without context of where I got the information from?

    here I am actually saying it shouldn't matter in the murder of George Floyd and you still have an issue.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  8. #2078
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh....not literally everything. Thanks for clearing that up.
    so you were wrong, cleared up.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  9. #2079
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I've been gone for a week or so. Went to Antifa boot camp. It was a blast. Ready to do terrorism! What did I miss here?

    I should add that they only reluctantly let me in because I wasn't a 75 year old and did really bad at the "falling on command" entry physical fitness test. That's what they're...or I guess WE'RE looking for in our super soldiers. Basically failed 2 out of 2 requirements but I'm learning.
    unnecessary sarcasm. how about calling out the violence from Antifa, or don't you care about people physically and violently attacked.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #2080
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,447
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    unnecessary sarcasm. how about calling out the violence from Antifa, or don't you care about people physically and violently attacked.
    Antifa is a boogeyman bro. It's embarrassing how you still buy into it. You'd think Trump calling that 75 year old pacifist in Buffalo "Antifa" would maybe enlighten you to the nonsense you're being fed, but no...you are exactly as stupid as people like Trump hope you are. Their methods are so effective at riling you guys up because you eat it up like cake. Open your eyes.

    Antifa is a a belief (anti-fascist). There's no organization to "Antifa". You couldn't name one person in it. And you probably think there are actually Anitfa boot camps

    It's like calling Hong Kong protesters "Freedom", and vilifying them for it.

    You support so much more violence in so many more ways than I do so get off your stupid high horse



    EDIT: "I condemn Antifa!". Are you happy? I did the thing you do all the time where you make it very clear you feel a certain way but say something like "I support what he's protesting" once in a while, then constantly remind people you said it while continuing to prove time and time again you don't actually believe it. Even if I thought leftist/indiscriminate violence was OK, me saying "I condemn Antifa's violence" wouldn't change a single thing about how you think of me or what any of my arguments have been about. But that's less importance than you thinking a group that isn't even a group and hasn't killed a single person in this era is the greatest threat to this country. That's astounding and you should be mocked for it daily. Especially when you gloss over right-wing terrorism, an ACTUAL threat, like it's nothing. Because you are a white nationalist.
    Last edited by ManRam; 06-10-2020 at 10:18 AM.
    HELLO

  11. #2081
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6,670
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if he was resisting, the involvement and actions of the other officers would be more acceptable?
    How? Would it have changed the 8 plus minutes that they stood around while chauvin had his knee on his neck?

  12. #2082
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    105,224
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Antifa is a boogeyman bro. It's embarrassing how you still buy into it. You'd think Trump calling that 75 year old pacifist in Buffalo "Antifa" would maybe enlighten you to the nonsense you're being fed, but no...you are exactly as stupid as people like Trump hope you are. Their methods are so effective at riling you guys up because you eat it up like cake. Open your eyes.

    Antifa is a a belief (anti-fascist). There's no organization to "Antifa". You couldn't name one person in it. And you probably think there are actually Anitfa boot camps

    It's like calling Hong Kong protesters "Freedom", and vilifying them for it.

    You support so much more violence in so many more ways than I do so get off your stupid high horse



    EDIT: "I condemn Antifa!". Are you happy? I did the thing you do all the time where you make it very clear you feel a certain way but say something like "I support what he's protesting" once in a while, then constantly remind people you said it while continuing to prove time and time again you don't actually believe it. Even if I thought leftist/indiscriminate violence was OK, me saying "I condemn Antifa's violence" wouldn't change a single thing about how you think of me or what any of my arguments have been about. But that's less importance than you thinking a group that isn't even a group and hasn't killed a single person in this era is the greatest threat to this country. That's astounding and you should be mocked for it daily. Especially when you gloss over right-wing terrorism, an ACTUAL threat, like it's nothing. Because you are a white nationalist.
    Antifa are them socialist man, evil ****ers!

  13. #2083
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    How? Would it have changed the 8 plus minutes that they stood around while chauvin had his knee on his neck?
    no. which is what I'm saying. even if at some point George Floyd was resisting before, it would not have changed that the officer was clearly wrong.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #2084
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,027
    Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    You can rename BLM We Pick and Choose Which Black Lives Matter and the moment they started looting, burning down businesses, etc., they lost all credibility in my eyes and those that loot and burn down businesses should be in jail right next to the police officers. The police officers should be arrested and convicted; I don't think anyone disputes that.

    Everyone wants to protest and loot for George Floyd, but where were they when other black people were killed innocently before this?

    Plus, I think a bunch of this is staged anyways, considering 99.9% of the riots and looters are in Democratic States, who have been promising utopia for years. They are supposedly going to fix the problems, but never do. George Floyd died in a deep blue city in a deep blue state with a Democratic governor. And now people want to blame White Supremacists and Donald Trump?
    Talk about a purity test.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #2085
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    54,027
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    How can you possibly get from what I wrote being about winners and losers.

    Someone asked me when I experienced tear gas and I explained the whys and wherefores. And you drift towards winners and losers.

    As Lieutenant Kaffee said to Colonel Jessup………Can you explain that?
    I believe your personal story. I was commenting on your stance about how if the protester didn’t want to get gassed they should have gotten the hell out of the way.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •