Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 138 of 419 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 6279
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You have this bad habit of assuming because we arenít 100% sure of two things the chances of either are 50/50.

I donít know with 100% certainty if Trump knows Santa is fake or not. But the chances of him knowing that are 99.99% for and .01% against.

Yes, we canít know with 100% certainty if Trump is unaware of the controversy, but thereís a 99% chance he is aware. I think someone is pretty naive to think Trump is completely in the dark about this at this point.
    This whole back and forth is because I said "if" ... how does "if" mean 50/50 to you?

If he knows he should apologize. How is that controversial?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Itís sad that he keeps going after decent Americans just because they donít like him or he donít like things they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This whole back and forth is because I said "if" ... how does "if" mean 50/50 to you?

If he knows he should apologize. How is that controversial?
    Because you said ďI donít know if he knows, I donít know if he doesnít. We just donít knowĒ, which is a pretty 50/50 statement. You didnít even acknowledge you believe he probably knows until later.

The controversial part is that you think thereís a more than minuscule chance he doesnít know. If he knows he should apologize? Why even seriously entertain the idea that he doesnít know at this point?

The chances of him not knowing are extremely small at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Because you said ďI donít know if he knows, I donít know if he doesnít. We just donít knowĒ, which is a pretty 50/50 statement. You didnít even acknowledge you believe he probably knows until later.

The controversial part is that you think thereís a more than minuscule chance he doesnít know. If he knows he should apologize? Why even seriously entertain the idea that he doesnít know at this point?

The chances of him not knowing are extremely small at this point.
    As usual. You ask a lot of questions in lieu of stating facts. You have a very long history of doing this.

When you lay out evidence for Trump, you'll get a response. Until then, we're both living in a world of hypotheticals and I for one am getting ready to go on vacation. So make it quick. Who knows what the hell this thread will look.like when I get back.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    As usual. You ask a lot of questions in lieu of stating facts. You have a very long history of doing this.

When you lay out evidence for Trump, you'll get a response. Until then, we're both living in a world of hypotheticals and I for one am getting ready to go on vacation. So make it quick. Who knows what the hell this thread will look.like when I get back.
    I donít know what it will look like when you get back, but it will be better for the duration that your gone.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post

So....you actually think Trump is unaware of this situation?

Come on now. You can pretend it's some tough to decipher hypothetical or you could just use a little common sense.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

....and make it snappy!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I'm sure the USA will be fully transitioned to greatness by the time he gets back from vacation

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    40 years ago most cops got that training, the ones who were best at it would end up doing more of it, but everyone got the basic training in deescalation. I don't know when the shoot-to-kill mentality took over for conflict resolution, but it was some time in the last 40 years.

Too many cops, too much pressure for the police to make money, too little training, the police being involved in too much. I've seen some great police work and some horrible police work. Most of them are good guys just trying to do their job well and go home, but we make it hard for them to do good.
    That wasn't simple deescalation.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    It is not my thought that he is unaware ... he may be unaware, he may not be.

Do you have any actual data that says he does know? It's completely possible he does and that there is actual evidence that he does. I don't know.
    The fact that he religiously watches the news and follows twitter, and is obsessed with coverage of him. Circumstantial evidence. certainly.

To anyone who thinks that he might not know that american citizens were gassed for his photo op... THAT'S WORSE!
    Last edited by flips333; 06-10-2020 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    The fact that he religiously watches the news and follows twitter. The fact that you think he might not know is somehow worse.
    All he does is watch the news. All he cares about is himself. Of course he knows what's going on here. Every tweet he's ever made is just regurgitating something he saw on TV. Some fantastic mental gymnastics going on from one of the best at it!

Hell, it was reported by multiple outlets recently that Trump's team ran a series of pro-Trump ads on networks they knew Trump watches at times they know Trump usually tunes in to boost his morale. Big ad buys, in Washington DC (non-competitive) on mostly Fox News with an intent to put the President at ease.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    All he does is watch the news. All he cares about is himself. Of course he knows what's going on here. Every tweet he's ever made is just regurgitating something he saw on TV. Some fantastic mental gymnastics going on from one of the best at it!

Hell, it was reported by multiple outlets recently that Trump's team ran a series of pro-Trump ads on networks they knew Trump watches at times they know Trump usually tunes in to boost his morale. Big ad buys, in Washington DC (non-competitive) on mostly Fox News with an intent to put the President at ease.
    He's had some down days, hes due a safe space. Get the little fella a binkie and a glass of milk and let him have a nap.

You can rename BLM We Pick and Choose Which Black Lives Matter and the moment they started looting, burning down businesses, etc., they lost all credibility in my eyes and those that loot and burn down businesses should be in jail right next to the police officers. The police officers should be arrested and convicted; I don't think anyone disputes that.

Everyone wants to protest and loot for George Floyd, but where were they when other black people were killed innocently before this?

Plus, I think a bunch of this is staged anyways, considering 99.9% of the riots and looters are in Democratic States, who have been promising utopia for years. They are supposedly going to fix the problems, but never do. George Floyd died in a deep blue city in a deep blue state with a Democratic governor. And now people want to blame White Supremacists and Donald Trump?
    Last edited by ccugrad1; 06-10-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    You can rename BLM We Pick and Choose Which Black Lives Matter and the moment they started looting, burning down businesses, etc., they lost all credibility in my eyes and those that loot and burn down businesses should be in jail right next to the police officers. The police officers should be arrested and convicted; I don't think anyone disputes that.

Everyone wants to protest and loot for George Floyd, but where were they when other black people were killed innocently before this?
    Well, that's dumb as hell.