Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 136 of 419 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 6282
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    You don't think it's worse when the president of the united states does it? I believe in terms of holding people to higher standards Police officer should be pretty high... But the ****ing President of the united states... Should be higher.
    I don't think Trump personally did it. I think it's probable he didn't know it was happening. I'm not sure he would care, but the secret service doesn't inform the protectee of all the things they do to protect them, and the police don't ask the President how to do their job.

Most likely Trump said he wanted to go to a church for a photo op and the rest of it just happened.

Assuming he's been informed of it having happened, he should have said it was wrong by now.
    Last edited by Scoots; 06-09-2020 at 04:47 PM.

When were you exposed to tear gas, or Smoke grenades and pepper balls? I'm honestly curious.

BTW I'm guessing on what "pepper balls" are... Is it some form of pepper spray that can be fired from a weapon?

I didn't ignore it. I spoke to it... You must have just not read that post. My response was... WHY do they have to move out of the way so the president can have a photo op?
    Not that anyone will believe me………

Part of basic training in the military (back in the 60s) involved 1 full day of CBR Training (Chemical, Biological, and Radiological Training). Various types of hand grenades were demonstrated. White phosphorous was unreal (burned a hold thru an engine block). Get that on your skin and the burn would be incredible. Thought that if weapons were being outlawed as inhumane, WP should be near the top of the list. I could not see any use foe these types of grenades to exist at all. We were also shown various smoke grenades … several different colors used to mark positions. The had no effect on any of us. Might have smelled a little, can't remember.

We were also put into a cabin wearing our gas masks while the drilled sergeant burned what were mustard gas tablets. No smell, and completely invisible. We had to take our gas masks off and remain in position for 30 seconds. No one could do it. it was unbelievable. Finally we had to sit in a field in groups of 25 or so with our gas masks in their pouch and behind our backs while the sergeants (who were masked) opened up some tear gas canisters and we had to get our gas masks out, clear them and put them on. Most of us couldn't do that and just ran. (I got mine on.)

The tear gas was so strong that I doubt that that is what is used against the rioters. I'd like to think that some tempered down version is used in the street. (but maybe it is, I dunno.

WHY do they have to move out of the way so the president can have a photo op?……because they were told to. Same reason intersections are closed off and traffic is delayed when dignitaries go by. Very annoying but necessary. Also because it is the easier thing to do. Wouldn't it have been so much simpler for the protestors to peaceably move back instead of making a big issue out of it.

Just common sense really.

I've been gone for a week or so. Went to Antifa boot camp. It was a blast. Ready to do terrorism! What did I miss here?

I should add that they only reluctantly let me in because I wasn't a 75 year old and did really bad at the "falling on command" entry physical fitness test. That's what they're...or I guess WE'RE looking for in our super soldiers. Basically failed 2 out of 2 requirements but I'm learning.
    Last edited by ManRam; 06-09-2020 at 06:07 PM.
    HELLO

Looks like Trump is going to be giving a speech soon? Neat. Oh, and it's being written by a LITERAL white nationalist?! Cool. Very cool.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think Trump personally did it. I think it's probable he didn't know it was happening. I'm not sure he would care, but the secret service doesn't inform the protectee of all the things they do to protect them, and the police don't ask the President how to do their job.

Most likely Trump said he wanted to go to a church for a photo op and the rest of it just happened.

Assuming he's been informed of it having happened, he should have said it was wrong by now.
    In the photos/videos of the walk you can clearly see gas wafting up in the background. What did Trump think happened there?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I still don’t understand this defund the police thing but i think there are situations we use cops where other professionals are better suited for the job. My brother is mentally ill. No serious record, no violent history, but he can hear voices, be delusional etc. if someone like him needed a wellness check I’d prefer it came from a social worker instead of a crime fighter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Exactly!

How many times have you heard of somebody calling the police for a wellness check on a mentally ill person and they end up killing them instead.

The point to let cops fight real crime not be and all purpose call to handle everything.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I guess it’s white privilege now to call 911?

https://twitter.com/eddiezipperer/st...964370432?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Having the expectation that the police will and should help you is definitely a white privilege !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    lmao. What a bunch of snowflakes.

And only the white ones showed up?
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    lmao. What a bunch of snowflakes.

And only the white ones showed up?
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    In the photos/videos of the walk you can clearly see gas wafting up in the background. What did Trump think happened there?
    I have no idea. My guess is he's so far up his own *** he dismissed it as not having anything to do with him.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

When did the buck stop stoping there?

And also you think the secret service is going to order gassing of US citizens without telling someone (at the very least the campaign team or chief of staff)? If so our secret service is dumb!
    Last edited by flips333; 06-09-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Exactly!

How many times have you heard of somebody calling the police for a wellness check on a mentally ill person and they end up killing them instead.

The point to let cops fight real crime not be and all purpose call to handle everything.
    https://www.treatmentadvocacycenter....w-enforcement-

One of the most amazing things I have ever seen in terms of mental illness (and my title is ****ing assistant professor of clinical psychology) was a time I was walking across 34th st from a home for the developmentally disabled I worked at (east side) to the main office (west side). I came upon a scene right out in front of macys. There were all these people standing around and a bunch of cops 4 or 5, 2 or 3 pushing people back 2 with hands on butts of their guns, barking demands. In the center of this semi-circle was a man who was clearly homeless and schizophrenic... yelling at no one in particular and holding (not in a threatening manner a knife). A police officer pulled up in an unmarked car, but dressed in the uniform. The crowd parted. All the tense police officers pulled back and this guy walked up to about 6 feet away started talking to the guy.... About what was wrong, why he was stressed etc. No guns drawn.... just talking. 6 feet away. 20 ****ing minutes.... of chat. The ****ing crowd started to bore of the lack of action and started to thin out. the other cops were yawning. Then like nothing the schizophrenic guy dropped the knife and walked away with the main guy.

What I take from this is not good apple... bad apple ****... What I take from it is that there are some people who can do that and some who can't. People who are going to rush to the scene of a crazy man with a knife need the type of training that guy had... not ****ing ******** warrior training. Just like ninja psychology guy probably isn't the guy you want on the swat team when a nut job climbs a watertower and starts shooting.

https://www.treatmentadvocacycenter....w-enforcement-

One of the most amazing things I have ever seen in terms of mental illness (and my title is ****ing assistant professor of clinical psychology) was a time I was walking across 34th st from a home for the developmentally disabled I worked at (east side) to the main office (west side). I came upon a scene right out in front of macys. There were all these people standing around and a bunch of cops 4 or 5, 2 or 3 pushing people back 2 with hands on butts of their guns, barking demands. In the center of this semi-circle was a man who was clearly homeless and schizophrenic... yelling at no one in particular and holding (not in a threatening manner a knife). A police officer pulled up in an unmarked car, but dressed in the uniform. The crowd parted. All the tense police officers pulled back and this guy walked up to about 6 feet away started talking to the guy.... About what was wrong, why he was stressed etc. No guns drawn.... just talking. 6 feet away. 20 ****ing minutes.... of chat. The ****ing crowd started to bore of the lack of action and started to thin out. the other cops were yawning. Then like nothing the schizophrenic guy dropped the knife and walked away with the main guy.

What I take from this is not good apple... bad apple ****... What I take from it is that there are some people who can do that and some who can't. People who are going to rush to the scene of a crazy man with a knife need the type of training that guy had... not ****ing ******** warrior training. Just like ninja psychology guy probably isn't the guy you want on the swat team when a nut job climbs a watertower and starts shooting.
    Yeah, but sadly most of these cops go out there with the mentality that they will shoot first before they might die.

The saddest case I can recall of the top of my head is somebody called the police to check on a 70 year old black woman and had a bat and the cop shot her and dude got no charges or nothing done to him. How threatened were you by a 70 year old woman with a bat? Even if she swung hard how much damage can she have done?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah, but sadly most of these cops go out there with the mentality that they will shoot first before they might die.

The saddest case I can recall of the top of my head is somebody called the police to check on a 70 year old black woman and had a bat and the cop shot her and dude got no charges or nothing done to him. How threatened were you by a 70 year old woman with a bat? Even if she swung hard how much damage can she have done?
    which is why they should be broken up and those that have useful skills should be hired into job that can use those skills... Captain hardass can go protect the mall.