Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 131 of 305 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4565
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Have had Rage Against the Machine on heavy rotation for the last couple weeks. Killing in the Name of indeed.
    Ur swag level just went up 4 points.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Out of touch nonsense with zero citations or corroborating information.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    total aside, but I really don't get Floyd's body being sent around the country and so many standing in lines for a viewing.....but then I never understood it for heads of state either, but at least ppl know them prior to death
    Yeah, it's odd. I hope his family is getting some serious money.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Alright folks. Time to pack it in! Bengie needs his safe space back!
    Why would anyone care?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Okay, nothing wrong with that. It's a start.
    The issue I have with it is that it's not a proposed policy change. My brother told me years ago that "I will form a commission/committee" is politician for "**** you".

I'm not a career politician and I have opinions on what is reasonable and should sell very well with the public, I don't believe he doesn't. I suspect that he isn't saying anything more because he has had strong support with the police for decades and he doesn't want to lose it by doing what is popular and he's not saying what he really thinks because he knows he will lose a LOT of votes if he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Yeah, it's odd. I hope his family is getting some serious money.
    I think I heard Kanye alone donated like $2MM to his family.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ion/index.html

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Also what's all this science behind not doing drugs? just asking cause I'm literally a scientist who studies drugs.
    sure sure, I was a 'scientist who studies drugs' when I was young, too
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Trump gets crucified (pun definitely intended) for holding a Bible at a church but the Congress Dems drape Kenya clothes over their shoulders while taking a knee in a moment of silence, and not a peep. Well, except for the dozens of cameras going off during the moment of silence.

Lessons learned:
    1) If you're a congresswoman, wear long pants, not a skirt
    2) If you're trying to appear legit, don't play with your phone during said event
    3) If you're an ancient dinosaur, don't kneel for a moment of silence. You'll need help up

Lulz. What a ****ing charade.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Trump gets crucified (pun definitely intended) for holding a Bible at a church but the Congress Dems drape Kenya clothes over their shoulders while taking a knee in a moment of silence, and not a peep. Well, except for the dozens of cameras going off during the moment of silence.

Lessons learned:
    1) If you're a congresswoman, wear long pants, not a skirt
    2) If you're trying to appear legit, don't play with your phone during said event
    3) If you're an ancient dinosaur, don't kneel for a moment of silence. You'll need help up

Lulz. What a ****ing charade.
    Is this a serious post? Trump was criticized for holding a bible up in front of a church, he was criticized for holding a bible up in front of a church after gassing peaceful protestors to clear a path to get there.

Unless I missed it, none of the Politicians who knelt and had a moment of silence threw gas to clear away peaceful protestors to get there.

C’mon Dbroncisno, you’re normally smarter than this.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Is this a serious post? Trump was criticized for holding a bible up in front of a church, he was criticized for holding a bible up in front of a church after gassing peaceful protestors to clear a path to get there.

Unless I missed it, none of the Politicians who knelt and had a moment of silence threw gas to clear away peaceful protestors to get there.

C’mon Dbroncisno, you’re normally smarter than this.
    Well, if Trump had them gassed you might have a point.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Well, if Trump had them gassed you might have a point.
    Once you realize it’s not who specifically gave the order it’s the total optics of protestors being gassed so Trump can walk to a church you might have a brain.

Seriously, you really don’t see why people would critique that? Even if not a single politician gave an order to tear gas and disperse a crowd to open a space to kneel, if a crowd of peaceful protestors had been gassed so they could kneel for a photo op yeah they’d be getting a rash of **** too.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Once you realize it’s not who specifically gave the order it’s the total optics of protestors being gassed so Trump can walk to a church you might have a brain.

Seriously, you really don’t see why people would critique that? Even if not a single politician gave an order to tear gas and disperse a crowd to open a space to kneel, if a crowd of peaceful protestors had been gassed so they could kneel for a photo op yeah they’d be getting a rash of **** too.
    Sorry. I was pretty certain that you all have been saying that trump ordered this. Am I seeing a crack in that position?

So, you're saying that it doesn't matter if Trump ordered it. The fact that it happened is on trump. Lol. Well, the fact that kenya clothes were draped over the shoulders of Dem congressmen for a photo opportunity seems to fall in line with the complaints that I've been reading.

Sorry. I was pretty certain that you all have been saying that trump ordered this. Am I seeing a crack in that position?

So, you're saying that it doesn't matter if Trump ordered it. The fact that it happened is on trump. Lol. Well, the fact that kenya clothes were draped over the shoulders of Dem congressmen for a photo opportunity seems to fall in line with the complaints that I've been reading.
    Those libs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I don’t know who you mean by “you all” since this is the first time I’ve commented on it.

Ok, even if you want to try and equivocate. You’re saying democratic politicians who knelt should receive the same backlash for wearing Kenyan clothes As Trump has received for a photo op in which peaceful protestors were gassed?

Does that sound like a reasonable opinion to have to you?

I also want to ask, because you seem to be going with the ignorance defense for Trump (which to be fair, claiming Trump is ignorant is a pretty safe bet in most things), but given how central “Trump didn’t order it” is to your position:

Has Trump apologized for that? Has he said it shouldn’t have happened? Did he say he wouldn’t have gassed them had he known?

I guess you haven't been paying much attention then. This has been discussed here at length and it seems that many/most of us think that whether it was his direct orders or it just happened on his watch and he refused to acknowledge or apologize for it, it's still a really bad look.

Yyeeaahh....keep stretching for that "but what about" moment. Though I'm sure in your mind you just swished a deep three pointer.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant