Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 565 of 591 FirstFirst ... 65465515555563564565566567575 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 8851
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    I mean do we need cops for traffic violations? Do we need them for ticketing uber drivers for picking up people not on their app and avoiding a tax?

Are these necessities to peace in the US?

90% is an over exaggeration probably. But I stand by the sentiment.

I have problems with how they handle arrests and try to cover things up, but some of their stuff is to maintain order. Traffic fines discourage people from breaking traffic safety rules. If someone is having a loud party at 3:00 am in morning.

When it all said and done, we need policing. The problem is that they know it and hold us hostage to how THEY want to do their job for the communities they serve. All those over-glorified police show just muddy the water on public perception of them. It is amazing how cops' shows replace western but still give the same message. A man with a gun fighting injustice like John freaking Wayne. Instead of Indians, we have minorities in trouble, weak limp wrist liberals/Democrats who are disconnected from reality.

My mom loves "Blue Blood" where this is especially true. Guess what they don't focus on, police cover-up, police misconduct, racism on the force, or cops with strong ties to right-wing extremists. People like Sluggo buy into this and defend cops no matter what they do.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

If police are quitting that's okay with me. We shouldn't replace them. I'm pro-police, but I think we have far too many. Raise the training standards and fire the worst ones ... we'll have fewer but better police.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I have problems with how they handle arrests and try to cover things up, but some of their stuff is to maintain order. Traffic fines discourage people from breaking traffic safety rules. If someone is having a loud party at 3:00 am in morning.

When it all said and done, we need policing. The problem is that they know it and hold us hostage to how THEY want to do their job for the communities they serve. All those over-glorified police show just muddy the water on public perception of them. It is amazing how cops' shows replace western but still give the same message. A man with a gun fighting injustice like John freaking Wayne. Instead of Indians, we have minorities in trouble, weak limp wrist liberals/Democrats who are disconnected from reality.

My mom loves "Blue Blood" where this is especially true. Guess what they don't focus on, police cover-up, police misconduct, racism on the force, or cops with strong ties to right-wing extremists. People like Sluggo buy into this and defend cops no matter what they do.
    I agree. The police should not blindly protect someone because they are "one of us". The police should not be used for revenue generation for the government. The police should not do non-police jobs. But we need to have some police no question.

Honestly 90% of what cops do is utter ********.

Edit: Quoted wrong person.
    You may have quoted the wrong person, but if you think the vast majority of what cops do is crap you have no idea what most of them do.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If police are quitting that's okay with me. We shouldn't replace them. I'm pro-police, but I think we have far too many. Raise the training standards and fire the worst ones ... we'll have fewer but better police.
    well, we're not picking WHICH ones are quitting....and quite often it's the good ones
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I agree. The police should not blindly protect someone because they are "one of us". The police should not be used for revenue generation for the government. The police should not do non-police jobs. But we need to have some police no question.
    This is their main purpose.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    well, we're not picking WHICH ones are quitting....and quite often it's the good ones
    any evidence of that?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

No shame.
    It all a f' ing game to you.
    it's not a game, these are real lives.

the games are people that ignore some deaths and only want to focus on others that can be used for an agenda. that is what the media does, and why they routinely don't want to give the same attention to murders in places like Chicago. they don't even want to give it the same attention related to guns.

racism is bad and certainly deserves attention as does police when they're wrong, but these other deaths/murders matter too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    That's not what you want. What you want is to dismiss blm. That's why its racist.

You constantly complain that the media is manipulative and full of bs, well are you any different? Your entire argument is exposed, just an fyi. We can all clearly see what you are doing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    no, you (and others) see what you want to see, see based on your own bias and perception. you can't even grasp that I also want a little black girl to get attention because you;re already convinced of what you would rather believe. that is ignorance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Here you go, maybe you missed it in your racist tirade? https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/19/u...old/index.html

Although you've given your twisted racist and fraudulent narrative a nice out with your arbitrary definition of "extensive", but given that you are PSD's resident CNN fan perhaps you can educate us about that.

You also are doing a laughable job of ignoring the involvement of law enforcement in this killing and those protested by BLM activists that you are pathetically trying to compare, but again we can forgive you in this regard as you are a bit caught up in racist tirades.
    I expect CNN as media to continue to cover this story. they're not. no mention on twitter of this since 2 days ago at 12:30.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1384182532392906755

I use the word extensive specifically because that is what they do in other shootings, provided the shootings fit the narrative they would rather portray to America to manipulate people like you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Both things deserve attention.

You want to use her as a distraction and it's pretty disgusting.
    nope.

it's not a distraction for her to also get attention. that is why I said, her life mattered too.

wanting to ignore her murder and deflect back to something else is the distraction. otherwise why not agree that her murder was horrendous and deserves justice. instead of doing that I'm attacked for bringing her up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    What????

You would link Andy Ngo tho. That's as on brand for you as it gets

"Andy Ngo good, Maxime Waters bad". You're weird.
    typical. Andy Ngo bad, video irrelevant I guess.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pelosi is a political drama queen, like most politicians. Thanking Floyd for his sacrifice when he was murder. She is slipping. She use to be better with her theatrical performances for the cameras.

Betting that you thought we would mindlessly defend her honor like you did Trump.
    I'm pleased to see that people on the left in this Democrat dominate forum can say this about Nancy Pelosi. idiotic to thank him for dying, sacrifice? he wasn't sacrificing his life, would have rather still been alive.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

when the police show up and see someone with a knife trying to stab someone else, the person with the knife is going to be the perp.

would have been better had a taser been used instead.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean do we need cops for traffic violations? Do we need them for ticketing uber drivers for picking up people not on their app and avoiding a tax?

Are these necessities to peace in the US?
    I think this is an easy place to start

Decrease interactions when the violation is no kind of public threat. No one needs to be stopped for procedural
    violations like expired tags or simple traffic violations. Traffic cops can document it from their vehicle and send them a ticket in the mail. No interaction required. We do that with traffic cams already. And if anyone is pulled over for a traffic violation for some reason, cops don't need to be armed.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>