Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 415 of 448 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 6719
  1. #6211
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    34,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    [url]

    But I will concede you point that it is not all black people,

    So where are the good and decent black people…nowhere near any of these events as far as I can see. Where is Big Al and JJ??? We never see them out there condemning these people.

    .
    lol, my god ur such a racist! [emoji23][emoji23]

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  2. #6212
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    "Because of a few"

    That's your defense??? That's all we see. And some of it is so horrific that it is hard to take. How could asny civilized human being do something like this to another human being.

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/ne...d-looters.html

    But I will concede you point that it is not all black people,

    So where are the good and decent black people…nowhere near any of these events as far as I can see. Where is Big Al and JJ??? We never see them out there condemning these people.

    And you think that society as a whole is going to watch this stuff (every day) and not see blacks in a negative light, because we all just know that there are far more decent blacks out there (who seem to be invisible). Is that really what you think, because that just ain't gonna happen. When people see a group of blacks they don't know what to expect and these videos are fresh in their minds. Simple, and understandable fact.

    Tampa, yesterday. In an upscale mall, dozens of Black Lives Matter people peacefully marched through the mall, fists raised, holding signs. No damage, no violence…but hundreds of shoppers left the mall gto avoid these people. So what was accomplished……Did these BLMers think that the people in the mall were unaware of George Floyd (I'm sure they knew about him), did the BLMers think the people in the mall were unaware of the BLM movement (that's nearly impossible). Sow what was accomplished???

    What was accomplished was annoying hundreds of people that were just trying to go through their lives and pissing off more people against blacks. Great job.

    You want to call me a racist…your privilege. I judge people as I meet them. I do not pre-judge. A lot of blacks just don't show me much and I move on. A lot of blacks do and everything is fine. It's just as simple as that. (Many whites also do not show me much and I just move on.)

    Frankly, it seems like blacks are the ones that do the pre-judging…the pre-judge the police all the time, pre-judge job interviews, loan applications, service in business etc. So who is really that racist here.

    And as I have said dozens of times here…when blacks have to fit into a strong society where there is no room for diversity of thought, style, culture, they do just fine………e.g. the military, police, firemen, military school, highly regulated professions (lawyers, doctors, CPAs_). There is no difference in their performance.

    Blacks are not intellectually inferior to anyone. We're all the same. Black culture is another story.
    Why do all blacks have to go around ensuring other blacks don't act badly? You don't apply this standard to white people. Just because someone is black doesn't mean they need to go around policing all other black people's behavior.

    I love the compartmentalization. "I don't think that black people are inferior, I think black culture is inferior, and all black people are responsible for the negative black culture of the few, therefore all black people are inferior."

  3. #6213
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,441
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Sluggo “where are all the good and decent blank people?” Lol

    Where were you every time a white did something stupid Sluggo?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think we are talking about current events here.

    Thread: "this is why they kneel."

    Show me whiteys doing something stupid and I will criticize that.

    Charles Manson,
    Jeffrey Dahmler
    Ted Bundy
    The Las Vegas Shooter

    All stupid and useless white people. Historically, probably more stupid ans useless white people than other races.

    But all the awful videos we are being bombarded with seem to be about and in defense of BLM and the black culture. Haven't you noticed that???

  4. #6214
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I think we are talking about current events here.

    Thread: "this is why they kneel."

    Show me whiteys doing something stupid and I will criticize that.

    Charles Manson,
    Jeffrey Dahmler
    Ted Bundy
    The Las Vegas Shooter

    All stupid and useless white people. Historically, probably more stupid ans useless white people than other races.

    But all the awful videos we are being bombarded with seem to be about and in defense of BLM and the black culture. Haven't you noticed that???
    The fact that you don't think white people are doing anything stupid currently is further proof of your bigotry.

  5. #6215
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,441
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Why do all blacks have to go around ensuring other blacks don't act badly? You don't apply this standard to white people. Just because someone is black doesn't mean they need to go around policing all other black people's behavior.

    I love the compartmentalization. "I don't think that black people are inferior, I think black culture is inferior, and all black people are responsible for the negative black culture of the few, therefore all black people are inferior."[/
    You miss the point……no surprise there.

    I would think that the decent and just black society would resent all these foul mouthed thugs in the street making their race look bad. I guess not (in your mind) so they all face the compartmentalization generated by the street thugs. Shame.

    So without any positive support from decent blacks, all people have to go buy is what they see on TV videos. Another brilliant move by the BLM Crowd.

    "Pigs ina blanket, fry em like bacon." Brilliant PR move.

    BLM scaring a few hundreds shoppers out of a Tampa Mall for no reason. Months after the G Floyd incident. Another brilliant move.

    BLM trying to shut down the GW bridge in NYC. Months after the G Floyd incident. Another brilliant move.

    And why should people sympathize with this crew??? Oh yeah, Systemic Racism (whatever that is).

  6. #6216
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You miss the point……no surprise there.

    I would think that the decent and just black society would resent all these foul mouthed thugs in the street making their race look bad. I guess not (in your mind) so they all face the compartmentalization generated by the street thugs. Shame.

    So without any positive support from decent blacks, all people have to go buy is what they see on TV videos. Another brilliant move by the BLM Crowd.

    "Pigs ina blanket, fry em like bacon." Brilliant PR move.

    BLM scaring a few hundreds shoppers out of a Tampa Mall for no reason. Months after the G Floyd incident. Another brilliant move.

    BLM trying to shut down the GW bridge in NYC. Months after the G Floyd incident. Another brilliant move.

    And why should people sympathize with this crew??? Oh yeah, Systemic Racism (whatever that is).
    Many do, just because they don't go down there and tell them to stop doesn't mean they don't think it's wrong.

    And I did not miss your point, I get it perfectly: black people are bad.

    I'll give you this though, there's nothing systemic about your racism. It's pretty loud and out in the open.

  7. #6217
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,441
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact that you don't think white people are doing anything stupid currently is further proof of your bigotry.
    Where did I say that????

    So now it's currently??? Well nothing dumb from the whiteys so far today. But there is still time.

    Further proof of bigotry. Like sexism and racism…it's whatever someone says it is. And forget the comment when I said………

    And as I have said dozens of times here…when blacks have to fit into a strong society where there is no room for diversity of thought, style, culture, they do just fine………e.g. the military, police, firemen, military school, highly regulated professions (lawyers, doctors, CPAs_). There is no difference in their performance.

    A statement that indicates no intellectual difference between blacks and others…I would think that that would show a lack of bigotry.

    But not to you. Whatever doesn't go right fo you…bigotry…racism. What ever you disagree with …bigotry…racism.

    Yeah…you have plenty of credibility.

  8. #6218
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    6,441
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Many do, just because they don't go down there and tell them to stop doesn't mean they don't think it's wrong.

    And I did not miss your point, I get it perfectly: black people are bad.

    I'll give you this though, there's nothing systemic about your racism. It's pretty loud and out in the open.
    Bolded……never said that.

  9. #6219
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,429
    Sluggo is like the living embodiment of the quote:

    "Society has done a good job of getting everyone to agree that racism is wrong, but a poor job of showing people what racism actually is. This leads people to say incredibly racist things while claiming 'I would never'".

  10. #6220
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Where did I say that????

    So now it's currently??? Well nothing dumb from the whiteys so far today. But there is still time.

    Further proof of bigotry. Like sexism and racism…it's whatever someone says it is. And forget the comment when I said………

    And as I have said dozens of times here…when blacks have to fit into a strong society where there is no room for diversity of thought, style, culture, they do just fine………e.g. the military, police, firemen, military school, highly regulated professions (lawyers, doctors, CPAs_). There is no difference in their performance.

    A statement that indicates no intellectual difference between blacks and others…I would think that that would show a lack of bigotry.

    But not to you. Whatever doesn't go right fo you…bigotry…racism. What ever you disagree with …bigotry…racism.

    Yeah…you have plenty of credibility.
    First Bolded: Really? You don't think any white people have done something dumb today? Not a single thing?

    Second Bolded: You can think another race is inferior for more than just their intellect.

  11. #6221
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    35,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Bolded……never said that.
    I'll say it as you say it so you can see how you're saying it:

    Some black people are bad for yelling at a hospital and all other black people are bad for not going out their and denouncing those black people.

    But sure, you never said black people aren't bad...

  12. #6222
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I think we are talking about current events here.

    Thread: "this is why they kneel."

    Show me whiteys doing something stupid and I will criticize that.

    Charles Manson,
    Jeffrey Dahmler
    Ted Bundy
    The Las Vegas Shooter

    All stupid and useless white people. Historically, probably more stupid ans useless white people than other races.

    But all the awful videos we are being bombarded with seem to be about and in defense of BLM and the black culture. Haven't you noticed that???
    No. How are these videos in defense of black culture?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  13. #6223
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,531
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The fact that you don't think white people are doing anything stupid currently is further proof of your bigotry.
    Are there more black people or white people at these protests?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #6224
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    49,531

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    You miss the point……no surprise there.

    I would think that the decent and just black society would resent all these foul mouthed thugs in the street making their race look bad. I guess not (in your mind) so they all face the compartmentalization generated by the street thugs. Shame.

    So without any positive support from decent blacks, all people have to go buy is what they see on TV videos. Another brilliant move by the BLM Crowd.

    "Pigs ina blanket, fry em like bacon." Brilliant PR move.

    BLM scaring a few hundreds shoppers out of a Tampa Mall for no reason. Months after the G Floyd incident. Another brilliant move.

    BLM trying to shut down the GW bridge in NYC. Months after the G Floyd incident. Another brilliant move.

    And why should people sympathize with this crew??? Oh yeah, Systemic Racism (whatever that is).
    Why are these video “all people have to go by”?

    Are Karyn videos the only thing to go by when it comes to white women?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 09-16-2020 at 01:45 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #6225
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I think we are talking about current events here.

    Thread: "this is why they kneel."

    Show me whiteys doing something stupid and I will criticize that.

    Charles Manson,
    Jeffrey Dahmler
    Ted Bundy
    The Las Vegas Shooter

    All stupid and useless white people. Historically, probably more stupid ans useless white people than other races.

    But all the awful videos we are being bombarded with seem to be about and in defense of BLM and the black culture. Haven't you noticed that???
    There are white people rioting and looting too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •