Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 335 of 449 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 6724
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Then why are you arguing so hard to justify it?
    I'm not. I want details in order to come to a conclusion.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Can't help his knee jerk reaction to it. It justified, but it isn't. It isn't but it justified. Poor guy.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm not. I want details in order to come to a conclusion.
    You're hoping details come out that justify this shooting.

you said this.

what deaths? more deaths because of police? specifically what deaths? if people want to use an example of someone black where the shooting was justified, then it's flawed, perception of being wrong and not reality.

I have seen people saying that what they want is for police to stop shooting black people. just that alone, stop shooting anyone that is black. but there is no chance that is going to ever happen because some of the time there is going to be someone who happens to be black (description, not why) that is going to be shot and it's justified.
    More killings of people by police.

We constantly share more and more of these.

I don’t know how much more we need to see before needing a sweeping change at a national level on requirements for officers to get a job and keep the job, and fixing the prioritization of what we support in our communities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're hoping details come out that justify this shooting.
    wrong. that is your bias.

I want to know details, period, which is the case for any shooting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    More killings of people by police.

We constantly share more and more of these.

I don’t know how much more we need to see before needing a sweeping change at a national level on requirements for officers to get a job and keep the job, and fixing the prioritization of what we support in our communities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you're failing to acknowledge whether a shooting would be justified or not.

I posted a similar type story to nastynice where a black man after a struggle with police went to his car, got a gun, and shot police. the police are much more aware of this reality than the public, where they can be the victim. this is why some shootings end up being justified.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wrong. that is your bias.

I want to know details, period, which is the case for any shooting.
    As evidenced by how you've only posted sources and details damaging to the victim?

this is what I'm talking about.

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/new...n_for_m_2.html

someone that went to their car to get a gun and shoot the police.

if his children were in the car, would that have changed anything? would that have meant that it was totally fine, must be the police fault? no chance, it would have made no difference, just like this shooting with Jacob Blake.
    Cop beats man to death.

Cop beats man to death in front of his son.

See how it makes a difference?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lol it's called 'policy' and has zip to do with who's around

plus, it's seagulls...and it's illegal to shoot them
    lol, it's just a joke, just making fun of racist Republicans.

Not all of them. But a very heavy and clear trend. Unfortunately.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, it's just a joke, just making fun of racist Republicans.

Not all of them. But a very heavy and clear trend. Unfortunately.

which was why I threw in the seagulls
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    which was why I threw in the seagulls
    lol, no one cares about seagulls!

Nice one tho

Does anyone actually have details that have been shared in this thread that can be linked? I found this actually describing what people there saw/said after with some details but nothing like was mentioned earlier by those pointing out it might be justified... I don't know for sure but I haven't actually seen any credible reports on the posts from earlier outside like Valade mentioned social media type posts.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53909766

Police said they were responding to a domestic incident, but so far it is unclear who called the police, how many officers were involved, and what happened before the shooting. Police in Kenosha do not have body cameras, although they do have microphones.

Lawyers for Mr Blake said he had been trying to "de-escalate a domestic incident" when police drew their weapons.

The person who shot the video, Raysean White, told CNN that before he began filming, he saw police wrestle, punch and Taser Mr Blake.

It was then he started recording. Mr Blake is shown walking around the front of the SUV. The two officers closest to Mr Blake at this point on the video are white males.

As he opens the door and leans into the car, one officer can be seen grabbing his shirt and opening fire. Seven shots can be heard in the video, as witnesses shout and scream.

Police said that officers had provided "immediate aid" to Mr Blake, who was taken to a hospital in Milwaukee in a serious condition.

Mr Blake's fiancée, Laquisha Booker, described how the children - who witnessed everything as they sat in the back of the car - were screaming as their father was shot.

Speaking to a local NBC channel, she asked why the police would shoot someone "who's not armed, not giving you no problems".

"I've been yelling that the whole time, let me get my kids. So that's not important to y'all. What's important is killing somebody," she added.

As evidenced by how you've only posted sources and details damaging to the victim?
    you have a habit of not paying attention or only paying attention to what you want to see. I also said this.

I did say "there wasn't the direct threat to them at that point" so this shooting I don't think was justified.
    I agree, which is why I've said this doesn't look justified.
    what would you have to say if there was more of a struggle between Blake and the police?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wait, his kids were IN the car?!

how is the guy alive after 7 shots at point blank range?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

you have a habit of not paying attention or only paying attention to what you want to see. I also said this.

what would you have to say if there was more of a struggle between Blake and the police?
    Apparently you are the one with the problem of paying attention, I said you've only posted sources and details negative towards the victim. Those were neither sources nor details...