Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 118 of 261 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 3908
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    I have a friend who once told me... "Once you start thinking of the police as the enemy, you can never go back." There have been so many blatant acts of police violence in the last week that I'm there. My opinion is full on "**** the police," and I can't imagine that changing unless there is a radical change in how we police.
    Their wonít be and we will be back to this in a few years because itís going to happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    There are better ways to protest.

Racism is not a problem, white people die too.

Is what youíll be told. Thatís the answer for racists like special, sluggo, Joey etc

They watched Trump gas peaceful protesters and church priests so he could hold a bible upside down and pretend to be part of a religion he is not part of and openly defies the teachings of.

He was murdered, savagely, and they want to distract you and tell you itís not that big a deal.
    To the white people that bring up police brutality towards white then answer should be then why the **** are you not also upset?

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...243234261.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How after a dozen times he still keeps the job?

A moment of levity here:

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    How after a dozen times he still keeps the job?
    Because Internal Affairs in just about everywhere around the country is ****ing useless and disempowered.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Obviously not but I know it is impossible to get through that thick skull of yours. Keep being you, man.
    You don't remember that one time that Special said that although he agreed with Trump on the issue, he shouldn't have tweeted it the way he did?

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I agree with Trump, shocking.

the President of the United States of America, doesn't approve of people kneeling during the American national anthem. not shocking.

this with Drew Brew is yet another example of what I have talked about, another situation where people/media are focusing on the method of protest.
    Do you agree with yelling fire in a crowded theater?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You don't remember that one time that Special said that although he agreed with Trump on the issue, he shouldn't have tweeted it the way he did?
    ....or how about that time he pointed out a spelling error? That was certainly courageous.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    To the white people that bring up police brutality towards white then answer should be then why the **** are you not also upset?
    This is a great question and one I thought about a lot when I've seen people post those responses.

I think as white people we just don't feel attached to other people on account of being white. We don't have that same "that could have been me" reaction as black people do. Because "black people" are always grouped together because of racism and stereotypes against them. It seems like it's sort of bound them to each other and they see some of themselves in each other.

The only time "white people" are ever stereotyped and grouped together in a harmful way is in the context of racism discussions. That's why when people talk about racism as white people we can be quick to say "I'm not a racist" or "not all cops" - because it's the only time we ever feel the need to disassociate ourselves from other people after being grouped in with them for simply having the same color skin.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/05/u...rnd/index.html

Nice. Cities, politicians, and police should make it very clear if they support equality. God bless America.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The NFL has done an about face on the whole kneeling thing now.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....or how about that time he pointed out a spelling error? That was certainly courageous.

Such bravery. How has he not been given an honorary citizenship at this point?

So now Sean Hannity is suddenly against a militia roaming the streets with guns suddenly that it's black people...
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Such bravery. How has he not been given an honorary citizenship at this point?
    Beats the hell out of me.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So now Sean Hannity is suddenly against a militia roaming the streets with guns suddenly that it's black people...
    And again, you don't give one flying rats *** about why they kneel, Arbery, Floyd, the color of people holding guns or racism. Just politics brother. Just politics.