Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 117 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3836
    this is just stupid.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I agree with Trump, shocking.

the President of the United States of America, doesn't approve of people kneeling during the American national anthem. not shocking.

this with Drew Brew is yet another example of what I have talked about, another situation where people/media are focusing on the method of protest.
    You don't need to let us know you agree with Trump. That was painfully obvious already.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I wonder what Trump was talking about. look at what he said..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/polit..._source=twCNNp

we can't let the murder of George Floyd happen again.

the protesting is great. arresting the officers is great.

what did Trump say that was wrong?
    Trump is using a dead guy as a political prop and putting words in his mouth, like a good little sociopath.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

50 something cops resigned up in Buffalo because 2 bad apples got suspended. But do go on about how its just a few bad apples.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You don't need to let us know you agree with Trump. That was painfully obvious already.
    uh obviously it would be necessary, seeing how there have been things that I don't agree with. sorry to ruin your conclusion.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Trump is using a dead guy as a political prop and putting words in his mouth, like a good little sociopath.
    the current President wants justice for the person that was murdered. why would Trump not name the person by name, like he has done many times now on twitter in wanting justice.

I would expect the same thing from former President Obama.

maybe people don't like that the allegedly racist Trump actually wants justice for the murder of George Floyd.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    50 something cops resigned up in Buffalo because 2 bad apples got suspended. But do go on about how its just a few bad apples.
    That Buffalo video is just an extreme example that too many cops just don't get that violence should be a last resort. They told him to move back. Instead he got in their way. So they pushed him. People will say if he just followed their orders he wouldn't have gotten pushed. They're right. And if the cop tells you to get back you should. BUT THE APPROPRIATE RESPONSE FROM COPS WHEN THEY'RE ORDERS AREN'T FOLLOWED IS NOT TO AUTOMATICALLY GO TO VIOLENCE!!!!! That someone did not do what a cop told them to is not an excuse for excessive and unnecessary violence.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Certainly more than a few bad apples, but there's a very predictable pattern: big city police unions. That's where the problem lies. Exurban police, small town police, generally not a problem.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

to be fair, those 57 officers removed themselves from the Emergency Response team, they didn't resign from the force.....and their reason isn't fully clear (even tho it's currently out there that it was over the 2 suspensions, it may have been more about how things are being handled right now...or not, we don't know)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

the current President wants justice for the person that was murdered. why would Trump not name the person by name, like he has done many times now on twitter in wanting justice.

I would expect the same thing from former President Obama.

maybe people don't like that the allegedly racist Trump actually wants justice for the murder of George Floyd.
    He was putting words in the guy's mouth, and used to him to congratulate himself. Trump doesn't care about justice, he only cares about his own electoral prospects.

-JFK

I wonder what Trump was talking about. look at what he said..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/05/polit..._source=twCNNp

we can't let the murder of George Floyd happen again.

the protesting is great. arresting the officers is great.

what did Trump say that was wrong?
    Did he not call it a great day for George Floyd?!
    Like, oh look how many showed up for the memorial you shouldn't be having because you shouldn't be dead
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Around 9000 people marching in Providence right now. Love it police fireman and medical people all marching with them....... Let's see what happens when it gets later. Most people will go home but let's see

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Elect a social media troll and he will continue to troll. Hes such a terrible leader.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/06/05/u...rnd/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uh obviously it would be necessary, seeing how there have been things that I don't agree with. sorry to ruin your conclusion.
    Obviously not but I know it is impossible to get through that thick skull of yours. Keep being you, man.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant