Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 269 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    He's right though. Sometimes the truth hurts peoples' feelings. There can't be an honest discussion of policing and black people without recognition that without black crime America would be as peaceful as your average European country. Even if you wave your hand and declare that white people are to blame for black people committing murder and rape along with their property crimes (as SJWs like those in this thread do) it still must be recognized otherwise you're not really discussing the issue at hand.
    It's not that the truth hurts people feelings, it's that you're not really paying attention to what you are saying.

What you are saying reveals your mentality and your prejudice.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It's not that the truth hurts people feelings, it's that you're not really paying attention to what you are saying.

What you are saying reveals your mentality and your prejudice.

What I am saying reveals the unadorned truth. What you are saying reveals your emotions.

What I am saying reveals the unadorned truth. What you are saying reveals your emotions.
    No, what you are saying shows what prejudice you view people with. You're the one getting emo over it, lol.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, what you are saying shows what prejudice you view people with. You're the one getting emo over it, lol.

Yes government collated crime statistics somehow reveals something about my 'prejudice.'

Yes government collated crime statistics somehow reveals something about my 'prejudice.'
    Exactly. Statistics are not racist or prejudiced. They are facts. It is a fact that black people disproportionately commit basically all crimes. It should come as no surprise that they also see a disproportionate amount of police contact.

People are gonna rally around the expression "black people tend towards crime" because it sounds like I'm saying one thing when I mean something entirely different.

Again, this has nothing to do with any claims of biology. I am not saying that all black people commit crimes, or that it's in their nature or whatever. That would be racist. It basically goes like this: Low income people tend towards criminal activity. Black people tend to be of lower incomes. Therefore, black people statistically tend towards criminal activity above other demographics (I.E. elderly Asian women or people in wheelchairs).
    Last edited by La_bibbers; 05-31-2020 at 12:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Exactly. Statistics are not racist or prejudiced. They are facts. It is a fact that black people disproportionately commit basically all crimes. It should come as no surprise that they also see a disproportionate amount of police contact.

People are gonna rally around the expression "black people tend towards crime" because it sounds like I'm saying one thing when I mean something entirely different.

Again, this has nothing to do with any claims of biology. I am not saying that all black people commit crimes, or that it's in their nature or whatever. That would be racist. It basically goes like this: Low income people tend towards criminal activity. Black people tend to be of lower incomes. Therefore, black people statistically tend towards criminal activity above other demographics (I.E. elderly Asian women or people in wheelchairs).
    i.e. not I.E. Sorry, that is a pet peeve of mine. My mother was a grammar Nazi. Others that drive me crazy are the pronunciation of especially and supposedly.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    And white people commit a disproportionate amount of white collar crime. Have you ever wondered why black people tend toward crime at a higher rate? Could it be systemic racism and discrimination that has tended to hold a group of people back? Nah must just be that you are so much smarter than everyone due to 5 to 10 thousand years of depigmentation adaption in N. Europe. We were all black at in the past you god fearing jack...
    Not sure what to make of this post, or the need for the snarkiness. I've gone out of my way not to sound condescending in all of my posts, as well as to hold myself to a certain level of sensitivity. I understand black people had an awful introduction to this country and that basically the entire reason we see the economic differences we do today has to do with the fact that they were brought into the country as slaves for generations and have been forced to play catchup. They've basically only had equal rights under the law in this country since the 60s/70s, and prejudice and racism certainly had held them back. I don't think it does in 2020, other than that they're obviously 150-200 years behind white people in terms of having the ability to build and accumulate wealth. I don't see how white people today that have never owned slaves or generally never advocated for racist legislation have anything to do with that.

Also, I fear no God, as I'm an agnostic/atheist and I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    i.e. not I.E. Sorry, that is a pet peeve of mine. My mother was a grammar Nazi. Others that drive me crazy are the pronunciation of especially and supposedly.
    Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He got ****ed up, yeah that was not goi g to end well, but if he had a gun it would have been scary.
    He thought he was the Green Arrow and got reminded real quick that he's just a fat *** mother****er who got his *** whipped trying to be a racist ****.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    Deal. It's obviously him.

This is investigative work I can stand behind.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    If true, odds are likely overwhelming that the substance was thrown at a crowd and that girl happened to be in it. The real question is what type of parent would bring their young child to a riot.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yes, if one correlates higher crime to blacks and treats them as such based on this fact, that is the definition of prejudism.

Your mentality in of itself is not a big issue, but when that mentality becomes a group mentality among 10, 20, 30 percent of a population, it becomes a very real and tangible issue for those being viewed in a prejudice manner.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If true, odds are likely overwhelming that the substance was thrown at a crowd and that girl happened to be in it. The real question is what type of parent would bring their young child to a riot.
    Are you an expert on handicapping macings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Are you an expert on handicapping macings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope. Just a guy that knows how to add 2+2. Are you someone that thinks this cop threw mace at a little child?