Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you're going to have to give examples.

I don't think Trump should have violent rhetoric that he sometimes has, I've said that before. but his words also shouldn't be twisted to fit a narrative.
    You mean when he's said if governors didn't open as soon as he wanted, he'd use his power to force it?
    Spoiler alert- he can't
    Or the current issue with Twitter where he's been suggesting mail-in ballots are illegal and/or lead to voter fraud?
    Spoiler alert- no proof of that
    Or that the Dems are pushing mail-in ballots as a way to sway elections their direction?
    Yeah, don't think so

Remember, this is the guy who a few weeks ago turned to a doctor and asked if ingesting disinfectant might kill the virus....yeah, it would, and the person.

Shall I go on?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Rioters should definitely be shot if it comes to that. You can't tolerate arson, looting, etc. in a civilized society. Sadly it appears we're going to have to learn civilization's hard lessons all over again due to our society's fragile nature where anybody who dies, even if they're 80 years old with COPD and die of Covid 19, is a major tragedy.

Can't wait to see what the bill for this will be. Hope Hawkeye is ready for a big hike in his property taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Rioters should definitely be shot if it comes to that. You can't tolerate arson, looting, etc. in a civilized society. Sadly it appears we're going to have to learn civilization's hard lessons all over again due to our society's fragile nature where anybody who dies, even if they're 80 years old with COPD and die of Covid 19, is a major tragedy.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I guess razed buildings, mass theft, and violence subsidized by taxpayers is just part of multicultural society. Call me a dinosaur but I'd rather spend my money on something other than a mob's feelings.

My facepalm was more directed at you trivializing people's deaths because they are elderly and have a health condition. Though I also don't think the average rioter should be shot for.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I don't know what an 'average rioter' is or does, but we'll just let that one go.

I wasn't trivializing however, just pointing out that old, fat, infirm people who die (while perhaps tragic to those they are close to) is not the end of the world. I've had a great many people close to me die, even some by useless criminals in unpredictable fashion. I don't expect a giant candlelight vigil, much less a mopey media campaign and a collapsed economy.

I don't know what an 'average rioter' is or does, but we'll just let that one go.

I wasn't trivializing however, just pointing out that old, fat, infirm people who die (while perhaps tragic to those they are close to) is not the end of the world. I've had a great many people close to me die, even some by useless criminals in unpredictable fashion. I don't expect a giant candlelight vigil, much less a mopey media campaign and a collapsed economy.
    Yyeeaahh....your explanation just makes you sound worse.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yeah, of course she felt threatened, the guy was black. Black guys are threatening while jogging, threatening while running away from a situation, threatening while reaching for their license and registration, threatening while walking home, threatening while sitting on the sidewalk, threatening while laying face first in the pavement handcuffed, threatening while sleeping in their beds. They are pretty scary. I get it.
    This is funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yyeeaahh....your explanation just makes you sound worse.
    You're right it's basically a Holocaust. Just point me in the direction of the Chinamen and the bats they're eating and I'll do the rest!

You're right it's basically a Holocaust. Just point me in the direction of the Chinamen and the bats they're eating and I'll do the rest!
    Nice slippery slope, big guy. I guess anything that isn't equivalent to one of the worst displays of mankind in history should just be swept under the rug.

Hey I'm not sweeping anything under the rug. It sucks, but it's a virus with a 0.5-1% mortality rate. Just keeping things in perspective. I've been fortunate not to know anyone to die (directly) but I have known a number of people who have had the Wuhan flu. Maybe it's been worse for you, if so I'm sorry for you.

IDK I don't really like politicizing something like a pandemic but most of our governments have completely failed and the economic consequences are going to be grim. Most people here are young enough to where we'll bear the brunt of this calamity, whomever is ultimately 'at fault.'

Hey I'm not sweeping anything under the rug.
    Could have fooled me.

Don't tell me your a coronavirus alarmist breh.

Don't tell me your a coronavirus alarmist breh.
    If by "coronavirus alarmist" you mean someone who is taking this **** seriously (and isn't being a little ***** about being asked to put my life on pause for a few months)....you got me red handed.

If by "coronavirus alarmist" you mean someone who is taking this **** seriously (and isn't being a little ***** about being asked to put my life on pause for a few months)....you got me red handed.
    Asked and answered.