Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 550 of 593 FirstFirst ... 50450500540548549550551552560 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 8886
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    How does Maxine Waters saying that people have to get more confrontational and stay in the streets require a "right-wing" propaganda machine? She is literally telling people to riot and destroy property. She should get the bill for any and all damages that these riots cause to any and all businesses and private property (not to mention public property).
    Maxine Waters is stirring people up to destroy things and hurt people. She is abetting criminal activity.
    And, don't give me "What about Trump!" What he said and did was unacceptable. He will either face a day in couort, and if he does, you can bet she will be called to testify, or not.
    It requires a right wing propganda machine because just a few months ago the right wing hero pushed months of fabricated storytelling in order to try and steal the election, and the people that had zero issue with this now have an issue with what Maxine Waters is saying in regards to a REAL story where a REAL person died.

Unless you're suggesting that right wingers would collectively be this idiiotic even without their propaganda machine telling them what to think..?
    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This has absolutely nothing to do with stealing the election, which I do not believe happened anyway, but that is for a different thread. It has to do with Maxine Waters' very long history of making statements like this.
    Do you renounce her statement?
    Last edited by catman; 04-19-2021 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It requires a right wing propganda machine because just a few months ago the right wing hero pushed months of fabricated storytelling in order to try and steal the election, and the people that had zero issue with this now have an issue with what Maxine Waters is saying in regards to a REAL story where a REAL person died.

Unless you're suggesting that right wingers would collectively be this idiiotic even without their propaganda machine telling them what to think..?
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/polit...eal/index.html
    This statement could cost the prosecution a conviction in the Derek Chauvin case. Will you be able to live with this if it does? Will the street terrorists be able to live with it? Will the businesses and cities send her the bill for the violence and destruction that would follow a not-guilty verdict?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    You, specifically said it

The CHILD was 13 years old. Get your head outta your ***.
    And what? Get up on that high horse with you? Where I take position saturated in emotion that ignore reality? Ignoring that the kids age was not known?

I've said many times it's terrible this happened and said many many times that his death is nothing to celebrate.

This has absolutely nothing to do with stealing the election, which I do not believe happened anyway, but that is for a different thread. It has to do with Maxine Waters' very long history of making statements like this.
    Do you renounce her statement?
    It has everything to do with stealing the election because that's what exposes the the right wing hypocrisy.

Do I renounce protesting against injustice? No, not at all. Do you?

I do not renounce political protest. I renounce violence and destruction of private and public property. The first ammendment guarantees the right to peaceably protest in this country. There is no guarantee of the right to destroy private and public property.
    Will you accept a not guilty verdict in Derek Chauvin's case because Maxine shot her mouth off? It is possible.
    Will you accept the fact that she, as an agent of the US government, is advocating violence against private property owners? Will you agree with insurance companies when they sue the US government, and Maxine individually, to recoup the costs that they have to pay in benefits as result of the inevitable riots after Chauvin walks due to Maxine's stagtement?

Again, Maxine's statement has absolutely nothing to do with the riot in Washington on January 6. She has a very, very long history of advocating violence against Republicans.

Martin Luther King would renounce Maxine Waters and ask her to be quiet.

MLK would totally fire her.

It's always people who would be attacking MLK if he were alive today that tell me what MLK would or wouldn't have done.

People should really look into how the media covered MLK during his lifetime and tell me how familiar it sounds to today.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

I am old enough to remember MLK when he was alive. I was always impressed by his message of self-reliance. He would renounce Maxine and ask her to be quiet.
    Had people listened to him and Jackie Robinson back in the '60s rather than trying to shut them up, things would be a lot better.

I am old enough to remember MLK when he was alive. I was always impressed by his message of self-reliance. He would renounce Maxine and ask her to be quiet.
    Had people listened to him and Jackie Robinson back in the '60s rather than trying to shut them up, things would be a lot better.
    Come on man. That 24 year old knows so much more than you. Specifically when it comes to people he only sees videos of.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

You have a bad memory then. King was a huge radical. He espoused Marxist influenced thoughts frequently and condemned Americaís white supremacy. Conservatives go out of their way to present this defanged nice negro image of him but they would absolutely loathe him if he was around today, and heíd feel the same about the GOP.

I did not feel that he was a marxist. You may have considered him to have been one, but that is not how I remember him. He believed in non-violent protests and, yes, he renounced white supermacy, as he (and everyone in the world) should. He believed in self-reliance and minority owned and managed businesses. If he were alive today, I don't think he would appreciate the direction the civil rights movement has taken. He certainly would tell Maxine to go away and be quiet.

MLK was overwhelmingly unpopular during his life. You are rewriting history to make yourself feel better.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>