Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 536 of 591 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 8857
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the fact that white people are also shot and killed by police hurts this narrative that it's only happening to black people, that media routinely cherry picks for their agenda.
    There is no narrative that it only happens to black people.

Systemic racism doesnt mean it only happens to black people.

Stop believing the media's lies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    There is no narrative that it only happens to black people.

Systemic racism doesnt mean it only happens to black people.

Stop believing the media's lies.

I agree, stop believing media lies that systematic racism is responsible for everything.

actions of suspects/criminals/people running or resisting police is context that matters.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

I agree, stop believing media lies that systematic racism is responsible for everything.

actions of suspects/criminals/people running or resisting police is context that matters.
    Literally no one thinks systemic racism is "responsible for everything".

the fact that white people are also shot and killed by police hurts this narrative that it's only happening to black people, that media routinely cherry picks for their agenda.
    No narrative that it only happens to black people. It happens more in black and Hispanic communities.

It's funny how you try to act like you're against bias and overreacting media stories and here you are building strawmen and pointing the finger at the Dems for opinions none of them have.

I dont believe systemic racism is responsible for everything.

You believe systemic racism is an excuse for everything. You're the one swallowing medias bull ****, not me.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's always funny to me that the smooth brains on the right think any black person with a gun in their hands deserves to be killed by the police. These are ardent 2A fans, after all. JK, of course. The minorities still deserve to be murdered.

Look, I have little sympathy for cops. But it would be a lot easier for them if every single person in this country didn't have 15 guns and they weren't constantly terrified about that fact. It's pretty clear the GOP doesn't care about police, otherwise, you know...they might care about all these ****ing guns everywhere.

Still, if you're Kyle Rittenhouse and you look like the whitest kid in the world you can kill some people with your very prominent AR and then run right to the cops. If you're a black 13 year old you getting killed by the cops is ALWAYS justified by these totally not-racist right-wingers on this site. Big gun rights fans they are........
    HELLO

Chicago police union head said today that the cop that killed this 13 year-old kid whose hands were empty and up in the air is a hero.

Oink oink pig pig do away with the pork. We need BIG reform. And we need Democratic leaders to deliver it. Now. Quit the talk and the cheap and lazy photo ops. Get to work.
    HELLO

You got to remember this is the police department whose history includes the "69" democrat convention police riot, Fred Hampton, the Laquan McDonald, 13 bullets while he laid on the ground, cops relaxing out in a black alderman's office during the last riot, and stories of police "torture chambers'' of the sixties.

They do as they please with no accountability. Their police union is very, very powerful in Chicago. Ruin the careers of the last mayor and the present one for trying to cover up their misconduct.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-16-2021 at 07:09 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You got to remember this is the police department whose history includes the "69" democrat convention police riot, Fred Hampton, the Laquan McDonald, 13 bullets while he laid on the ground, cops relaxing out in a black alderman's office during the last riot, and stories of police "torture chambers'' of the sixties.

They do as they please with no accountability. Their police union is very, very powerful in Chicago. Ruin the careers of the last mayor and the present one for trying to cover up their misconduct.
    I read an article about Lori Lightfoot today and how much influence the Chicago PD has over her. Here in Pittsburgh we have (had?) a pretty progressive Mayor who basically bent to the will of the Pittsburgh PD last spring/summer. Peduto has lost almost all of the support he had from progressives, but it was worth it for him. It's insane how much power police unions have.

But yeah. Chicago PD has a long history of absolutely heinous behavior and it sucks how hard it is to hold anyone accountable.
    HELLO

Following the case here, the police department's first account of the incident was the killing was the result of an armed conflict, followed by just a confrontation to the kid was with someone who had a gun up until the cop cam video can out. All during the lies, they were railing against gangs or adults who put guns in kids' hands. It has been the typical Chicago's dog and pony show to deflect and lie about police misconduct. No one will be fired for lying to the public for slandering a dead grade school kid reputation.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-16-2021 at 08:52 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

In my day, we were chased out of the local park at night often. We drank and smoke there, so of course, we ran. Who wants to be caught by the cops for underage drinking and holding drugs. I will say, when caught with pot, most cops took it or make you dump it down the sewer drain while giving you a long scray straight lecture.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Gun was like ten feet from the kid. He dropped it when running. Then stops and attempts to comply with the cop before getting murdered. Try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that's not what happened. He ran from the cop. He stopped and then chucked it behind the fence and then turned around. The cop had no clue that he threw the gun behind the fence. Not the cops fault at all. The cop had no idea if he still had a gun when he turned to face him.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    So the cop asks to see his hands, he shows his hands and gets shot. This is obviously not the first incident of someone being shot for doing what was asked. So donít comply get shot. Comply get shot. Wtf are they supposed to do?
    Well, he didn't comply. The cop asked him to freeze and he took off running. Had he stopped when he was originally asked, all of this wouldn't have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Anyone know if the gun was in his hand or his pocket for most of the chase?
    It was in his hand. I live close to where this happened, so I have seen plenty of this on the news. He was walking down the street with it in his hand before the cops were called and supposedly they were shooting at moving cars. He also had a picture of himself on his instragram page holding a gun.

Yeah he still shouldn't be dead so what's your point Dmac?
    HELLO