Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 530 of 591 FirstFirst ... 30430480520528529530531532540580 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 8857
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Ignorance is bliss amirite?

Your privilege is more apparent than ever

She didnít think twice of shooting him because he was a black man. He was inhuman to her. That would NEVER happen if he was white, not a chance, and every white person knows that. And that is precisely why every black person is terrified in that type of interaction. It can always result in their death and you think absolutely nothing of it. You are showing your incredible racism once again and frankly, itís as pathetic as ever.

Iíll mention again, Iíve never believed you to be a real person. No human being can experience life and come to the conclusions you do. Dbroncsimo, brewers, even Sluggo do not fall into the same category as you
    my privilege?

I have nothing to do with this, check yourself.

if you only see race, that is your problem.

you thinking this wouldn't happen to anyone white is contradicted by reality, more white people are shot and killed by police than black people.

there is nothing racist about this, but show your hate some more.

is this what you would rather defend and support, someone that did this..

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daunte-wr...-he-was-killed

Daunte Wright accused of choking and robbing woman at gunpoint, had arrest warrant
    Daunte Wright, the 20-year-old Black man shot by a police officer in a Minneapolis suburb Sunday afternoon, had an open warrant for his arrest related to an aggravated armed robbery attempt when he was killed, according to court records.

Wright and another man, identified as Emajay Maurice Driver, a high school acquaintance, had both been charged with first-degree aggravated robbery in a December 2019 incident in Osseso, Minnesota, Hennepin County District Court documents obtained by Fox News show.

I do not give a **** what race he was, anyone black/white/other like this is a not innocent, and I would gladly say everything the same if he was white.

there is no good reason to resist arrest, it will never succeed or accomplish anything positive.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    assault.

can we get a PSD agreement that shoving people should be a charge of assault.
    No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

unless the police knew that going in, that would be hard to judge on appearance.
    You have difficulty telling 11 year olds and adults apart?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Just imagine if police detained the person without killing them, then that could be ascertained safely.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

No, he is just saying stupid things to push his bs. Typical Special .
    Last edited by WES445; 04-15-2021 at 01:36 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

I donít know how to handle this. Woke Pat Robertson was not what I expected when I woke up this morning.

https://twitter.com/wkamaubell/statu...725536769?s=21

Itís so obvious that this old MFer gets it!

unless the police knew that going in, that would be hard to judge on appearance.
    He didnt look like an 11 year old kid? Was he especially big or something ?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    He didnt look like an 11 year old kid? Was he especially big or something ?

I didn't say that, I said it's hard to judge age based on appearance. whether it's 11, 12, 15, 17. there are ages before an adult where one can still be a threat.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a black man standing up to protesters/Antifa in Minnesota, this is great to see.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...35708074971138
    A black man tried discouraging #antifa from being violent at the Brooklyn Center, Minn. protest (theyíre throwing projectiles). He stands directly in front of them.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

I didn't say that, I said it's hard to judge age based on appearance. whether it's 11, 12, 15, 17. there are ages before an adult where one can still be a threat.
    Usually an 11 year old kid looks like a kid. Tamir Rice, for example..

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Usually an 11 year old kid looks like a kid. Tamir Rice, for example..

sometimes they don't. sometimes the media likes to use pictures of when they looked younger as well.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Oh, you mean like how the media continually shows us pictures of the cop that killed Daunte Wright as a much younger woman than she currently is?

sometimes they don't. sometimes the media likes to use pictures of when they looked younger as well.
    Tamir Rice was not one of those times.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh, you mean like how the media continually shows us pictures of the cop that killed Daunte Wright as a much younger woman than she currently is?
    I notice that as well.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

There is no depth of silliness you won't do to express a stupid point. You stating that it is hard to tell an elementary school kid from one in high school. But, please continue. I just want to see how far you are going to take this.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-15-2021 at 04:30 PM.

Martin Luther King.