Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, ex-Trump press secretary, to run for Arkansas governor

Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders is expected to announce a run for governor of Arkansas on Monday, according to two people familiar with her plans.

Sanders has toyed with launching a campaign since leaving her post in 2019 and has been quietly planning for the bid over the last year. Current Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson cannot seek re-election in 2022 because of term limits.

Sanders, a close ally of former President Donald Trump, is expected to launch her candidacy via video.
    Source: NBC News
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

She will get elected because she was a loyal dog for trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    She will get elected because she was a loyal dog for trump.
    It's funny...because her brother killed a dog.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I bet money she won't because of being a loyal dog for Trump. Trump's brand is on the decline.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.