Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 259 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 3883
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Please stop with the generalizations.
    Because some guy said Obama was a dictator is not the same as saying 'the right' said it
    Because some on the right do something doesn't mean ALL on the right believe the same to be true

And nobody, right OR left is lining up to kiss anyone's ***.
    Fox News is only far right conspiracies and falsehoods. It makes CNN look like the truth lol.

Last I heard 90 percent of Republicans admit to Fox News being their main source.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Trump using a Bible he can’t recite anything from without a coloring book guide as a meaningless prop and still largely duping American followers of a religion he has zero care for is a testament to the the blind loyalty of his brain worm followers and how his utter inability to respond with a single shred of empathy, responsibility, or leadership to any sort of adversity, let alone a national crisis that robs him of his narcissistic ********.

And that was just after the tear gassing innocents and threatening the entire country lol

Anyone who supports him is an abhorrent monster.
    Last edited by browski234; 06-02-2020 at 09:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Fox News is only far right conspiracies and falsehoods. It makes CNN look like the truth lol.

Last I heard 90 percent of Republicans admit to Fox News being their main source.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Of all the cable news stations FOX News (GASP!!!) is by far the fairest. While they clearly lean right, they do a pretty good job of reporting evenly on the issues.

Numerous times they have criticized Trump when his actions warrant criticism. Tucker Carlson last night was a good example. There are numerous other examples. I have never heard one complimentary report on Trump from MSNBC or CNN.

FOX News (GASP!!!) regularly plays Biden campaign commercials. Ads that both praise Biden and run down Trump. I have never seem Trump ads on CNN or MSNBC

CNN and MSNBC personalities regularly discuss Trump with a clear attitude of hatred and disdain. It is obvious in their demeanor. This was never apparent on FOX News I(GASP!!) regarding Obama, or Hillary or Biden. Joy Reid is an embarrassment to news broadcasting. As is Don Lemon. It amazes me that they are still on the air.

CNN and MSNBC at night are pretty much three hours of "I Hate Trump." That's pretty much all they do. FOX News (GASP!!!) does a far superior job of reporting news of the day…a lot of Trump, but numerous other news stories also. The way Maddow and Lawrence the Irish guy carry themselves is laughable.

FOX News (GASP!!!) has reporters I can't stand too. Jeanine Pierro and Nancy Grace make me cringe. Jesse Watters is one of the most overrated personalities in cable news. I don't get him at all. I still don't know what it is that he was hired to do. Kat something on Greg Gutfeld's show (also awful) better not lose her fantastic set of legs because she brings nothing else.

Side note…Chris Matthews on MSNBC was, in my opinion, their best broadcaster. I listened to hi quite a bit. What dod he do that was so wrong that he got bounced?

All in all, FOX News (GASP!) is by far the superior news channel (and has the ratings to prove it). As I said earlier, they do lean right, but they are the fairest news network out there.

If anyone's comments are just LOL or OMG…save it. I get it. No need to clog up the board.

4. 06-02-2020, 09:33 AM
    Reason
    If you post actually say something

5. 06-02-2020, 09:34 AM
    Reason

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I see, earlier you seemed to imply that blacks in general should take some responsibility as earlier you were implying that blacks in general bring prejudism upon themselves based on how they dressed. This post here, I dont disagree with. Especially the last sentence. That is key.

So if you feel a race as a whole shouldnt take on that responsibility, and we know that blacks in general face a harsh prejudism with consequences, then why is it that when they voice that concern rather than listen and supporting this concern, you have some sort of rebuttal to it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Young black males who look, dress and act like thug criminals are the ones that bring on that negative stereotype by committing violent crimes. They are responsible. Other races don’t just makes up stereotypes out of thin air. Sure, it’s wrongly applied at times. But it’s easy to overcome. Again, that’s not on all black people. It’s not even on all black men.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Please stop with the generalizations.
    Because some guy said Obama was a dictator is not the same as saying 'the right' said it
    Because some on the right do something doesn't mean ALL on the right believe the same to be true

And nobody, right OR left is lining up to kiss anyone's ***.
    LOL seriously??? You’re deluded. Thanks for the laugh.

8. 06-02-2020, 09:43 AM
    Reason

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

FNK thinks he can set the rules for how black people can channel their anger is disgusting. They can protest however they ****ing want so long as they aren't breaking a law. And protesting is as lawful as it gets in this country. Just not when fragile wittle white wingers disagree politically.

there are literally rules for protesting.

https://www.aclu.org/know-your-right...esters-rights/

You don’t need a permit to march in the streets or on sidewalks, as long as marchers don’t obstruct car or pedestrian traffic. If you don’t have a permit, police officers can ask you to move to the side of a street or sidewalk to let others pass or for safety reasons.

Certain types of events may require permits. These include a march or parade that requires blocking traffic or street closure; a large rally requiring the use of sound amplifying devices; or a rally over a certain size at most parks or plazas.
    you don't care about the law or legal protesting.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

people rioting including black and white (fact) don't want equality, that is revenge.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sounds like you.
    I mentioned another type of protest that Kaepernick could have had that would have been less controversial.

I also brought up and said I support the amount of money that Kaepernick has donated, that nobody bothered to reply to.

this was far more effective than taking a knee during the national anthem.

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...7#post33495467

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    LOL seriously??? You’re deluded. Thanks for the laugh.
    well, given I would be considered part of the right, and I never called Obama a dictator (nor did any of my right leaning friends), I'd guess I may have a better idea what the right thinks than you

If you find it funny it's because that's the best retort you can come up with.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

This is why they kneel

Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 06-02-2020 at 10:05 AM.

but not organized at all, right.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15. 06-02-2020, 10:43 AM
    Reason

16. 06-02-2020, 10:43 AM
    Reason

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    LOL this might be the most insane, divorced-from-reality post I’ve ever seen on this website.
    Oh good. You can refute me.

So……
    Have you seen any Trump political ads on MSNBC and CNN???

Have any of the MSNBC and CNN commentators ever said anything positive about Trump???

Have any of the MSNBC and CNN commentators ever discussed Trump with a sense of fairness????

Have any of the MSNBC and CNN commentators ever spoken derogatorily aboit…BPO, Joe B or Hilly????

Let us know.

18. 06-02-2020, 10:51 AM
    Reason

20. 06-02-2020, 11:23 AM
    Reason

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Of all the cable news stations FOX News (GASP!!!) is by far the fairest. While they clearly lean right, they do a pretty good job of reporting evenly on the issues.
    Even if that was the case that's about the lowest bar you could set ever.

They absolutely do not. Read or watch any real news (not cable news and that will be obvious.

FOX News (GASP!!!) regularly plays Biden campaign commercials. Ads that both praise Biden and run down Trump. I have never seem Trump ads on CNN or MSNBC
    You realize that people PAY for comercials? Biden is a centrist and believes he can pick off non-lunatic conservatives... This is not a matter of fairness... this is because Trump is so far right there is no point for him going after centrists who watch those other channels.

CNN and MSNBC personalities regularly discuss Trump with a clear attitude of hatred and disdain. It is obvious in their demeanor. This was never apparent on FOX News I(GASP!!) regarding Obama, or Hillary or Biden. Joy Reid is an embarrassment to news broadcasting. As is Don Lemon. It amazes me that they are still on the air.

CNN and MSNBC at night are pretty much three hours of "I Hate Trump." That's pretty much all they do. FOX News (GASP!!!) does a far superior job of reporting news of the day…a lot of Trump, but numerous other news stories also. The way Maddow and Lawrence the Irish guy carry themselves is laughable.

FOX News (GASP!!!) has reporters I can't stand too. Jeanine Pierro and Nancy Grace make me cringe. Jesse Watters is one of the most overrated personalities in cable news. I don't get him at all. I still don't know what it is that he was hired to do. Kat something on Greg Gutfeld's show (also awful) better not lose her fantastic set of legs because she brings nothing else.
    Yeah they are all playing to their audience... not providing news.

Numerous times they have criticized Trump when his actions warrant criticism. Tucker Carlson last night was a good example. There are numerous other examples. I have never heard one complimentary report on Trump from MSNBC or CNN.
    Tucker Carlson is not a reporter. Like the other people you mentioned he is human garbage and is simply trying to shock people into watching. He's the cablenews equivalent of a morning zoo shock jock. He and most the people who watch him (and all the people you have mentioned) are idiots. It's news for people who don't want the news they want to be plied with opinions they already agree with.

Side note…Chris Matthews on MSNBC was, in my opinion, their best broadcaster. I listened to hi quite a bit. What dod he do that was so wrong that he got bounced?
    ??? Cable news is a stupid cesspool who cares.

All in all, FOX News (GASP!) is by far the superior news channel (and has the ratings to prove it). As I said earlier, they do lean right, but they are the fairest news network out there.
    Ratings prove it. Ratings tell you how many people watch the conservative channel in the stupidest way one can get the news. Is big band theory the best show of the last 10 years?

Is Megan Thee Stallion the best musician right now because she has the #1 song? (PS I don't even know who the **** that is.)

More people watch the yankees than any other baseball team does that mean they are the best? I could go on... but unless you are dumb enough to get your news from cable news you get it.

If anyone's comments are just LOL or OMG…save it. I get it. No need to clog up the board.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

lol sorry, total aside....I was just chuckling thinking what a show called The Big Band Theory would look like
    gotta love 'referential' treatment