Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 260 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3898
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    In some cases itís acceptable to be prejudice. If you are walking down the street and in the same side is a group of white males with skin heads and Nazi tattoos but on the other side is a group old white ladies, will you cross the street? Of course you would.

The difference is most white people dont look, act and dress like Nazis. Iím not saying all black men look, act and dress like criminals but a good portion of inner city males do. It takes time for there to be a difference. Itís happening but it takes time.
    Holy ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If I am driving through Milwaukee in the inner city you damn well know I have my windows rolled up and doors locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but youíre a NIMBY racist, so thatís not shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'm a big fan of Schatz. He's one of the best Senators and should replace Schumer as leader.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Yeah, but youíre a NIMBY racist, so thatís not shocking.
    What does NIMBY mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Holy ****.
    I dont think any of this necessarily comes from a bad place.

But yes, seems like hes saying anyone who acts or dresses "black" is apparently acting/dressing like a criminal.

Equating a white guy with a nazi tattoo with a black guy wearing baggy clothes is just not a good example.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Bro, there is no white perspective to this. There is no brown perspective to this. Blacks are viewed and treated unequal, so there IS a black perspective to this.

Why in the hell should a black person view their unequal treatment from YOUR perspective?? That just makes no sense to me.

to understand how to fix a problem, you first have to understand why it exists
    or were you viewing this as something only whites can work to change...like all whites need to make changes while blacks do not? not all of either need change, firstly...but not all of either need not...racism doesn't go away without effort from all sides
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Define Antifa please. Who is in Antifa?
    So the members of Antifa are identified on Wikipedia? Oh damn I didnít realize it was that easy.
    my vision of your question was that it was a genuine basic question, hence the genuine basic answer....oh damn, I didn't realize I was being baited.

their own organization doesn't who all is in it...I'm not the one who suggested their involvement

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Appropriate messaging from the leadership.

Says and does nothing about police brutality but makes it a point to condone antifa.
    What can Trump do about police brutality? We need congress to repeal their horrible laws.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    to understand how to fix a problem, you first have to understand why it exists
    or were you viewing this as something only whites can work to change...like all whites need to make changes while blacks do not? not all of either need change, firstly...but not all of either need not...racism doesn't go away without effort from all sides
    Yes, everyone needs to make an effort so we can accomplish the goal of ending systemic racism against blacks.

I dont see where considering my brown or your white perspective comes into play here. Let's just focus on the system, who cares what our perspectives of it are?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Define Antifa please. Who is in Antifa?
    So the members of Antifa are identified on Wikipedia? Oh damn I didnít realize it was that easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, everyone needs to make an effort so we can accomplish the goal of ending systemic racism against blacks.

I dont see where considering my brown or your white perspective comes into play here. Let's just focus on the system, who cares what our perspectives of it are?

how does everyone make an effort towards reaching the goal if they don't understand where the other is coming from?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What does NIMBY mean?

Acronym for ďNot In My Back YardĒ....
    The Second protects the First, always has and always will...

how does everyone make an effort towards reaching the goal if they don't understand where the other is coming from?
    Acting like Trump has done anything by going to Twitter and yelling about making Antifa a terrorist organization isn't something that I intend to make an effort towards. I will fight **** like that every step of the way. I don't need to understand it any further.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

The system is prejudice against blacks. I see the system. I see blacks. Who is "the other" here?

All cops are pigs
    Might be the most truthful thing youíve ever said.

All cops are racist pigs
    Quote of the year.