Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 261 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3906
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So the members of Antifa are identified on Wikipedia? Oh damn I didn’t realize it was that easy.
    Then you don't know much about Wikipedia.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Then you don't know much about Wikipedia.
    I know what it is. I wanted to know about how we know who is in Antifa and he gave a Wiki article.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If you’re blocking the highway and standing in front of cars you deserve to be run over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What the **** are we taking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If you’re blocking the highway and standing in front of cars you deserve to be run over

Wow.

As usual, another pointless partisan BS conversation.

Wonder what your thoughts would be if they were all armed like your MAGA crew storming government buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Guess what happens when you burn and loot businesses? You incite more police brutality! And you get what you deserve. Those cops are standing in an angry mob that is looking to be violent and destructive. The people setting buildings and vehicles on fire should be thankful that these cops aren't putting bullets in their heads.

If a cop instructs you to move out of the way of his vehicle and you don't, and then you start pounding on the windows or jump on the hood, you deserve to be run over.
    Again you ignore the point. What about the people not looting who are getting abused just for protesting.

Again, who’s really being willfully ignorant here when you’re ignoring the reason why all of this is happening in the first place.

This is why they kneel

I fold.

This is hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It's not on black people to fix the system being systematically racist against them. It's on all of us. You seem to have joined a crowd which seems to actively be against fixing the system. They seem to be offended anytime someone brings up fixing the system.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Fixing the system is a different issue than why people have stereotypes. If you want more police training or something along those lines, that’s fine. However, stereotypes will always remain when there is some truth/facts behind them. That’s not up to white people to fix. That’s up to everyone to fix.

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I was born and raised in a very rural area just off a reservation. I literally have no memory of even seeing a black person, other than on TV, until well into my teens...strange but true. But I saw native Americans on a daily basis. Unfortunately, the ones I went to school with mostly struggled with school, wore raggier clothes, and had poor hygiene. At the same time, the only adults I saw were either going into a bar, passed out behind it, or we'd have other reasons to either have poor perceptions of them or fear them. I was a kid, it's what I knew, what could I think natives were like?

I've learned and times have changed, but there's still far too high a percentage of them that continue to live out the stereotype I learned growing up. it never completely goes away.

people say 'I don't see color', and I call bull ****....we all grew up with our own set of circumstances and at least subconsciously that continues to play a role.
    That post was directed at Joey specificly. Told us he assumes any black person with “tattoos and baggy pants” is a criminal

Last edited by ewing; 05-31-2020 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Fixing the system is a different issue than why people have stereotypes. If you want more police training or something along those lines, that’s fine. However, stereotypes will always remain when there is some truth/facts behind them. That’s not up to white people to fix. That’s up to everyone to fix.
    No, fixing the system is the same issue in this instance because the stereotypes are why we have a system which perpetuates institutionalized racism.

I'm not saying the stereotypes are right or wrong. I'm not saying you as a person having them is right or wrong. I'm just pointing out that because of these stereotypes, which we both agree DO exist, blacks face systemic racism to a clearly higher degree than the rest of us.

They are asking for the system to not operate on stereotypes. Your reply is for them to fix the stereotypes. Your reply makes no sense.

Let's use me as an example, I get the muslim stereotype, especially when flying that's just standard procedure. Now if I were to complain about this treatment, your response to me would be that it's up to me to fix this stereotype? What the **** does that mean? How do I fix it??

This is essentially your response to these protests. And they are protesting something much bigger and severe consequences than getting held up and searched at the airport. Peoples lives are being radically impacted by the prejudism perpetuated upon them by the system.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 05-31-2020 at 07:37 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Why has no one in this thread mentioned justice for Patrick Underwood?
    From House of Cards?

The law and order president finding out it's not as easy as tweeting tough on the internet. Hopefully get another night of buildings on fire. When will they march on Trump tower in New York? That'll be must see TV. Ratings through the roof!

The Lost Boys of PSD

The police shouldn't be taking the full blame.

What does this even mean?

How many protesters have been arrested these past few days?

And how many cops?

I'll answer. 1. "a lot" and 2. "one, begrudgingly".

The cops aren't taking anything close to "full blame". The problem is they continue to take almost none. Continue to act with impunity. Literally doing widespread police brutality at police brutality protests

These protests are about accountability and justice. It ain't rocket science. You can argue about the methods or whatever but the message shouldn't be controversial. Cops should not be above the law. Accountability matters. Justice matters. Simple ****. Why is that controversial.

All the blame? Come on my man

Yeah, lots of people are pissed. And I wouldn't want to be a cop now (or ever because I'm not a freak). but at the end of the day none of these cops are actually being punished...taking true "blame". And to get that justice is always such an uphill battle.
    HELLO

HELLO

You got any celebrity clips? Here’s JR Smith beating some dudes ***

https://twitter.com/tnhtalk/status/1...931098624?s=21

JR talking about it

https://twitter.com/tnhtalk/status/1...027314688?s=21

And my boy Ernie Kanter maybe on a stage? (He’s tall idk?????)

https://twitter.com/emceeglory/statu...183544832?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    What does this even mean?

How many protesters have been arrested these past few days?

And how many cops?

I'll answer. 1. "a lot" and 2. "one, begrudgingly".

The cops aren't taking anything close to "full blame". The problem is they continue to take almost none. Continue to act with impunity. Literally doing widespread police brutality at police brutality protests

These protests are about accountability and justice. It ain't rocket science. You can argue about the methods or whatever but the message shouldn't be controversial. Cops should not be above the law. Accountability matters. Justice matters. Simple ****. Why is that controversial.

All the blame? Come on my man

Yeah, lots of people are pissed. And I wouldn't want to be a cop now (or ever because I'm not a freak). but at the end of the day none of these cops are actually being punished...taking true "blame". And to get that justice is always such an uphill battle.
    Well said. You argue your view point well