Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    wow, really? you think people in rural areas are what, all cannibalistic hillbillies?
    the worst you'd get in a rural area for directions are things like 'you head down this road until you get to the old Johnson place and take a left'........otherwise, the typical person living in rural areas is far more likely to be open, honest, WYSIWYG than my experience of people who've spent most of their lives in cities..........hell, I owned a house for 10 years and had no key for it.
    Because again, no horror movie ever started by being lost in the hood. They all start by being lost in the country. Iím saying this to show our prejudices are typically not based on skin color. They are perceptions, some accurate, some not.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How many black police officers are out there killing white people?
    I don't know. Do you?
    Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Just by pure numbers it would be less often than the reverse where we'd understand the situation...the percentage of black police officers vs white population compared to the other way around. But I'm not suggesting there's necessarily systemic issues in that direction, either.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Did I miss a headline where antifa activists are dressing as cops and murdering unarmed black people? Because this....

...is not the priority to heal the country right now.

This is the same as his both sides comment. Worse actually.

And whatís even worse is Biden. More platitudes and no campaign. No presence. No inspiration.

He could show up at a protest and talk to people, then announce a plan for national standards for police officers and training and take charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure you're not wrong, but think of it from the perspective of a black person, meaning constantly facing prejudism because of your skin color.

It's a very real issue that certain people have to deal with. It's an every day pressure on their shoulders which is not on ours.

This is what should be addressed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    This isnít a prejudice that is placed on someone only based on skin color. Thatís the difference. Itís not up to white people to change that stereotype of young black men who look, act and dress a certain way.

Do you think a young black male dressed in a suit is viewed the same way as a young black male in baggy pants and tattoos? I donít think so...this is coming from someone who use to look, dress and act like a thug. But people grow up.

I don't know. Do you?
    Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Just by pure numbers it would be less often than the reverse where we'd understand the situation...the percentage of black police officers vs white population compared to the other way around. But I'm not suggesting there's necessarily systemic issues in that direction, either.
    I'm glad you're not suggesting that it is systemic in that direction. Because only a clueless ****ing idiot would do so.

The fact is that the police are out there killing black people with virtually no accountability and proving that they sure as **** don't think all lives matter.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

How many black police officers are out there killing white people?
    A lot more than you think

Yup, because once again we're faced with a presidential election where we're faced with a choice of the lesser of 2 evils. Be anti-Trump all you want (and he's certainly recently especially given you reason to) but Biden is the oldest piece of unmolded clay I know of, ripe to be the puppet of whomever gets into his inner circle

Someone feel free to correct me on this because I literally do not know....but what antifa wants for an end game isn't the problem, it's their radical, aggressive, violent methods of attempting to get there that is.

In contrast, "we find that nonwhite officers kill both black and Latino suspects at significantly higher rates than white officers," they write. "This is likely due to the fact that minority police officers tend to be assigned to minority neighborhoods, and therefore have more contact with minority suspects."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/psmag.c...black-suspects

Yup, because once again we're faced with a presidential election where we're faced with a choice of the lesser of 2 evils. Be anti-Trump all you want (and he's certainly recently especially given you reason to) but Biden is the oldest piece of unmolded clay I know of, ripe to be the puppet of whomever gets into his inner circle

Someone feel free to correct me on this because I literally do not know....but what antifa wants for an end game isn't the problem, it's their radical, aggressive, violent methods of attempting to get there that is.
    Define Antifa please. Who is in Antifa?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    A lot more than you think

This is such a mindless and baseless bull **** statement I had to check Trumps twitter feed to see if you copy and pasted it.

https://twitter.com/aoc/status/1267149918499676163?s=21

Define Antifa please. Who is in Antifa?
    good question, but heres a wiki
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

but the same goes in reverse....think of it from the perspective of a white person,
    Why tho? If the topic at hand is the systemic racism perpetuated against blacks, why would I want to think of it from the perspective of whites?

I'm brown, should we also take a look at this situation from the brown perspective?

Ring around the rosey planet earth?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train