Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 79 of 262 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 3922
  1. #1171
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,737
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, you are prejudice against blacks. This is a problem in America, there are too many people influenced by the same propaganda as you are.

    According to you, this propganda has convinced them it is up to blacks to stop acting black if they want to rid themselves of this prejudice. That's a pretty racist sounding stance to me. I know you didnt word it as such, but you most certainly described it as such.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Saying black people need to stop killing each other is a racist stance? Then fine. Black people should kill each other all day long. Itís all good. Golly gee, Iím glad Iím no longer a racist.

    White people are not the problem. Most white people do not deal with inner city black people on a daily basis. What white people think or donít think about black people is mostly meaningless. We have laws to protect black people/minorities against racism that intrudes on their rights.

  2. #1172
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,191
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Saying black people need to stop killing each other is a racist stance? Then fine. Black people should kill each other all day long. Itís all good. Golly gee, Iím glad Iím no longer a racist.

    White people are not the problem. Most white people do not deal with inner city black people on a daily basis. What white people think or donít think about black people is mostly meaningless. We have laws to protect black people/minorities against racism that intrudes on their rights.
    Damn, u a selfish *** individual. Sad and ****ing clueless.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  3. #1173
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,872
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    So Bernie Madoff shouldnít be in prison? Or shouldnít have served jail time?

    Youíre also missing the fact that someone has to choose to work. We canít force people to work. Thatís called slavery.
    We can't force people to work, but we also don't need to make it easy for them NOT to hold a job by just taking government assistance. That's called welfare.

    I don't think he was talking about emptying the jails. We do, however, have a lot of people in jails who really don't need to be...people whose crimes don't justify the time they're spending and/or wouldn't if we loosened certain laws.

    Do you have any idea how much money the government would make if they legalized marijuana and just taxed it like cigarettes? Or how many tax dollars would be saved if police officers weren't looking for it and jails had nobody who was caught with minor amounts?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  4. #1174
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,995
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's ridiculous when people with the Liberal media refuse to accept Antifa's involvement, or try and push that Antifa are doing something good. this is how some people are brainwashed and manipulated into think Antifa is totally fine.

    Could we move this to Specialís media thread?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #1175
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    92,637
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    So Bernie Madoff shouldnít be in prison? Or shouldnít have served jail time?

    Youíre also missing the fact that someone has to choose to work. We canít force people to work. Thatís called slavery.
    I don't think that's right.

    Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/amendmentxiii

    The full amendment might actually allow that.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  6. #1176
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,610
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I know Barstool sports isn't exactly the go-to for a lot of people's politics but I thought the founder made a great point. He talked about how when he sees police officers, he doesn't feel scared and he was saying our goal needs to be to get to a place where African American people can feel the same way where they view cops as protection and not threats
    I think very little od Dave but even he can recognize something so simple and so true that millions can't.

    Every right winger here pretending like they have the right to be an arbiter of how minorities can and can not express their frustration and anger with a system that they can not even come close to understanding is a joke.

    FNK, Sluggo, Brewers, etc. On a scale from 1-10 what would you say your true understanding of policing in poor communities and the experiences of people in those communities is. How much do you think you know or understand? Simple question.

    It's low. I'll answer it for you. Maybe a 1. You know nothing about it. You know nothing about how it feels to be a minority in this country. You know nothing about what policing in those communities looks like on a day to day basis.

    And I know nothing either. Well, I know I've never worried to take my hands out of my pockets when I walk into a store because I'm worried someone might think I'm stealing something. I know nothing about what it feels like to be out at night and be scared of seeing a cop. I know nothing.

    I've had two interactions with cops in my life. Got pulled over because I was late to a wedding. Got out of it. I got thrown out of PNC Park for being blacked out drunk. The cop ordered me a ****ing cab hahaha. I know nothing. I joked around with the first one! I don't fear them because I have no reason to. But i understand that's just me. I guess you guys can't get that either.

    So I'm willing to listen to those that do. You pampered little man babies might want to try to listen to these millions of people that actually know something.

    FNK thinks he can set the rules for how black people can channel their anger is disgusting. They can protest however they ****ing want so long as they aren't breaking a law. And protesting is as lawful as it gets in this country. Just not when fragile wittle white wingers disagree politically.

    Slaves came to this country in 1619.
    They remained slaves until 1865.
    They were segregated until 1954.
    They've been mass incarcerated until now.

    Shut the **** up for once and get it through your thick skulls that life might be a lot worse, a lot more stressful and a lot less fair for people who have ALWAYS had it worse. And had it worse because those in power...be it the police or the politicians...have always made it that way. Through brute force and through racist laws. And that didnt just end overnight.

    Listen. For once. It's easy. Even a moron like Dave Portnoy can get something so simple. What's your excuse?
    Last edited by ManRam; 06-01-2020 at 01:13 PM.
    HELLO

  7. #1177
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,872
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    They can protest however they ****ing want so long as they aren't breaking a law. And protesting is as lawful as it gets in this country. Just not when fragile wittle white wingers disagree politically.
    Has anyone here actually said they couldn't protest? It's when laws are broken, property is damaged, and people are hurt or killed that, regardless of your 'wing', you should be against...as they're not the cause of the problem and are becoming even MORE divisive for the solution.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #1178
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,995

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You donít even see your own prejudice do you?

    Iím making a statement claiming black males need to stop killing each other and your response is to sarcastically reply with a smart, sweet tv character?

    Is there something wrong with Urkel? Is there something with a black man being smart to you? Donít worry Ewing, Urkel was still good at basketball too.
    You have repeatedly made the statement that you assume young black men are criminals unless they meet your fashion standards. Most young black males donít seem to make your standard so you just assume they are all criminals. I have no issue with guys looking like Urkle or guys wearing the regular clothes you seem to associate with a criminal element when worn by a black male. We both know you are extremely ďprejudicedĒ. Unfortunately you are set in your ways. Knowing your prejudice doesnít do anything for you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 06-01-2020 at 01:34 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #1179
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,610
    And I swear if i see one more right winger quote MLK I'm going to lose it. FNK opposed Kap's protest for a lot of stupid reasons but mainly these things. He claimed it wasn't the time or the place. He claimed it was ineffective because his message was bastardized (by the FNKs of the world) and thus people didn't understand it. He literally said people were too dumb or too distracted by the mass temper tantrums Kap triggered to even understand the core message.

    But that's not unique. Every significant protest in this country's history has been controversial. They have been vehemently opposed by large swaths of people. FNK also literally said it was too controversial so it was the wrong way to do it. That's insane.

    Anyways, I'll spare y'all another overly-long rant but my point is this: some 2/3rds of this country disapproved of MLK Jr at the time of his assassination. His fight was incredibly difficult. He fought massive amounts of resistance from the government, the police and white America. His protests were controversial. They did piss people off. They were intentionally misrepresented by everyone who didn't want to see his dream world ever come to be.

    So yeah. When these right wingers who clearly have no compassion or ability to sympathize with the plight of those that are not them quote MLK, in an effort to stop these protests. Laugh in their dumb faces.

    Becayse we KNOW these same people would oppose him too. An anti-imperialist? Anti-capitalist? Social justice warrior? Socialist? Protesting every damn day of his life against the police, the government and this country?

    Yeah...laugh at them.
    HELLO

  10. #1180
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,524
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Saying black people need to stop killing each other is a racist stance? Then fine. Black people should kill each other all day long. Itís all good. Golly gee, Iím glad Iím no longer a racist.

    White people are not the problem. Most white people do not deal with inner city black people on a daily basis. What white people think or donít think about black people is mostly meaningless. We have laws to protect black people/minorities against racism that intrudes on their rights.
    Your ignorance is showing more and more.

    Saying black people should stop killing each other if they dont want to be approached in a prejudice manner regarding their skin is a racist stance, yes, is this really up for debate? Why is it racist? The same reason if someone treated all whites as a rapist based on them knowing another white person who is a rapist. To me, that is racist.

    If I told you I know a white person who is a rapist so I now treat all white people as rapists, and it is up to white people to change that stereotype if they dont want to be treated as such, you would tell me this is not racist?

    White people like YOU are the problem. You are just as much a product of insitituonalized racism as them, except you are on the other side. I'm not saying you personally are the problem, but there are many whites like you with this extreme ignorant. What you said is flat out racist. Until people like you (many of whom are in high political positions) are able to acknowledge this, this debate will continue and so will the unrest.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  11. #1181
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,610
    And some light reading for the flag-****ers.

    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
    These protests are as American as it gets. Surely our founding fathers didn't think anyone would ever apply this to black people. And surely many people today feel the same way. But yeah...revolution is a beautiful thing.
    HELLO

  12. #1182
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,610
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Has anyone here actually said they couldn't protest? It's when laws are broken, property is damaged, and people are hurt or killed that, regardless of your 'wing', you should be against...as they're not the cause of the problem and are becoming even MORE divisive for the solution.
    Thousands of arrests have been made dude.

    Is your only real argument "there a few bad apples so everything must stop"? Continues to sound like it. Not to mention how bad faith that argument is when "it's just a few bad cops" is the other common retort.
    Last edited by ManRam; 06-01-2020 at 01:59 PM.
    HELLO

  13. #1183
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think his point is that your changes within the current structure would like be hollow and compromised by the corruption that would remain around the new people in the new positions.

    I mentioned an open review ow the situation as it stands geared toward change. Everyone would know what was suggested and expected.

    I mentioned all police officers receiving the same addl training on the federal leveÖall: existing and new recruits

    I mentioned getting rid of smaller departments and turning enforcement over to larger more professional departments

    I mentioned having every police department have a federal employee on staff with no local connections to monitor police/community interaction.

    If these concepts do not change the current structure and attitude then what exactly would you be looking for???

    Psychological exams for every police officer????

  14. #1184
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I was thinking of the word condemned.

    which BTW Trump said about white nationalists and neo Nazis.
    What a hero.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  15. #1185
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,872
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Thousands of arrests have been made dude.

    Is your only real argument "there a few bad apples so everything must stop"? Continues to sound like it. Not to mention how bad faith that argument is when "it's just a few bad cops" is the other common retort.
    Show me where I said people hadn't been arrested that didn't break the law. I'll wait.
    hint- my statement involved people here...as in this thread
    Show me where I argued 'there's just a few bad cops'
    hint- the closest thing I may have said is it's not all cops...not once did I say there wasn't a problem

    and speaking of stereotypes, stop treating all white people as the problem...or all 'right wingers'
    We're NOT all the problem nor are all right wingers of the same mind anymore than all left
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •