Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 269 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4032
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Antifa should be condoned.
    nobody including Black Lives Matter should support Antifa.
    everyone should want Antifa to be stopped.

Trump has already commented about George Floyd, multiple times.

I see you don't understand what "condoned" means.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    If a cop instructs you to move out of the way of his vehicle and you don't, and then you start pounding on the windows or jump on the hood, you deserve to be run over.
    Ummm...no. You are literally wrong.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Would love to hear your solutions to fix the problem

In the mean time would love to see people stop acting like this

https://twitter.com/breaking911/stat...703479809?s=21
    It's quite illuminating how you point out anything looters and protestors are doing that is out of line but get bent out of shape when people do the same about cops and make sure to tell us that "not all cops are bad".

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

FNK is Antifa. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    The crazy thing is, Obama, Clinton, Bush, etc all failed on addressing this issue and I actually think Trump has the best chance to do something. He’s the only one willing to make drastic executive orders. He just needs to see what’s in it for himself; an increase in black voter support even if he loses a few cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Trump ain't gonna do **** other than appeal to his base.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If you’re blocking the highway and standing in front of cars you deserve to be run over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Courageous stance!

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    the same thing could be said to you and what you found.
    Not mentioning cops acting like civil servants (ie literally doing their job)is not the same as ignoring cops acting like thugs (ie literally doing things they should be prosecuted for). Again, stop being so dense.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Not mentioning cops acting like civil servants (ie literally doing their job)is not the same as ignoring cops acting like thugs (ie literally doing things they should be prosecuted for). Again, stop being so dense.
    He's been this way for years. No reason to expect him to ever change.

Looting property: an indefensible evil.
    Harming actual human beings: good, actually.

Sad sad lot. Next time I point out how you value property over people maybe don't throw a temper tantrum. Next time I call you out on your "I don't support violence" BS, well....yeah...

I say it all the time but you all keep proving it time and time again so what am I to do? "There must be in- groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect." That many people's most core political belief. It's certainly been most every politician's legislative goal for far too long.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He's been this way for years. No reason to expect him to ever change.
    Spliffy, I have a problem and I know it. I keep engaging. Hell, I spent time digging up posts of his today as if logic matters to him. I'd say "I'll be better" but we know I wont!
    HELLO

Looting property: an indefensible evil.
    Harming actual human beings: good, actually.

Sad sad lot. Next time I point out how you value property over people maybe don't throw a temper tantrum. Next time I call you out on your "I don't support violence" BS, well....yeah...

I say it all the time but you all keep proving it time and time again so what am I to do? "There must be in- groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect." That many people's most core political belief. It's certainly been most every politician's legislative goal for far too long.
    What about the harm done to black business owners who have lost their means of living because their businesses were set on fire? Do their lives not matter?
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Ummm...no. You are literally wrong.
    Umm... no. These destructive idiots get what they deserve. I literally watched a black man pulled from a car and get beaten by a mob that included other black people.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    We all operate on stereotypes of ALL people. Everyone has prejudices. There’s typically nothing wrong with them. Some of them are based on factual information. It doesn’t mean it applies to ALL people of that race, gender, creed.

I grew up Catholic. I went to 12 years of Catholic school. Is it bad that I prejudge catholic priests as perverts? My best friends family is Irish. I prejudge his family as a bunch of drunks.

I grew up in a rough neighborhood outside of Philly. I now live just outside of Omaha, NE. People try to act like Omaha is a ghetto. It’s not by comparison. A few months ago I was standing in line at Walmart. A black woman walked up behind me talking so I turned around thinking she was talking to me. Turns out she was on her Bluetooth. But she started to mock me, asking me “who was I looking at?” I proceeded to laugh in her face and started mocking her. I probably would not have done this in my old neighborhood.

As I said before, time will ease these stereotypes. But it’s partially on black people as well. If you don’t want to be viewed as a thug/gang member, than don’t dress/act like a thug/gang member. Is it fair that we stereotype people? I don’t know. But everyone is a stereotype for some reason.
    It's not on black people to fix the system being systematically racist against them. It's on all of us. You seem to have joined a crowd which seems to actively be against fixing the system. They seem to be offended anytime someone brings up fixing the system.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Spliffy, I have a problem and I know it. I keep engaging. Hell, I spent time digging up posts of his today as if logic matters to him. I'd say "I'll be better" but we know I wont!
    A lot of us have the same issue. Nothing any of us say or do on this site has much importance in what's going on in the real world though, so....whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So the members of Antifa are identified on Wikipedia? Oh damn I didn’t realize it was that easy.