Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 299 of 422 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 6326
  1. #4471
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,085
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, what does this even mean?

    Daily Milwaukee to california commute?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Means don’t live in high living areas. If you make close to the minimum wage go find a job that is in a cheaper living area.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #4472
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    32,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Means don’t live in high living areas. If you make close to the minimum wage go find a job that is in a cheaper living area.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    lol, ur an animal!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #4473
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,200
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    lol at paying over 1,500 in rent per month

    I own a home and the mortgage is like 675 per month. If you have problems paying the bills don’t live in such a high cost of living area


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah just abandon your family roots and move where there are fewer jobs and become a millionaire because anything is possible in America!

    Man you are close minded.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4474
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,579
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Yeah just abandon your family roots and move where there are fewer jobs and become a millionaire because anything is possible in America!

    Man you are close minded.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or, ya know, keep blaming everyone else and don't give a **** about your families welfare because "dammit, I should _____”
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  5. #4475
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,744
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Or, ya know, keep blaming everyone else and don't give a **** about your families welfare because "dammit, I should _____”
    Is that what you think most people that have trouble paying rent are doing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #4476
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,085
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is that what you think most people that have trouble paying rent are doing?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think if you have trouble paying for your stuff and you’re making minimum wage or close to it you should:

    A) Move to a cheaper location
    B) Find a higher paying job and work your way up in the company

    Not sit here and complain that the minimum wage is too low


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #4477
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,109
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Everyone just move to Milwaukee and the whole economic inequality issue will magically disappear!
    Not worth it... You'd be living in Milwaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  8. #4478
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,109
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How far is it reasonable to ask someone to move? If everyone moved would their be any jobs in these affordable areas?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Plus if everyone moved to the affordable place, it would push up demand and become expensive.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  9. #4479
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,109
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Looks like majority of states are below 1,000,


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    blah

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  10. #4480
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,744

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    I think if you have trouble paying for your stuff and you’re making minimum wage or close to it you should:

    A) Move to a cheaper location
    B) Find a higher paying job and work your way up in the company

    Not sit here and complain that the minimum wage is too low


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s good advice. Being for people helping themselves doesn’t mean you have to be against making it a little less difficult though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 08-07-2020 at 12:47 AM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  11. #4481
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    50,761
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Not worth it... You'd be living in Milwaukee
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Plus if everyone moved to the affordable place, it would push up demand and become expensive.
    Yes, that was part of my point.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  12. #4482
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Means don’t live in high living areas. If you make close to the minimum wage go find a job that is in a cheaper living area.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You want someone making minimum wage living 2 hours from their place of employment?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  13. #4483
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Posts
    15,109
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    You want someone making minimum wage living 2 hours from their place of employment?
    No he means they should pick up and move to an entirely different place. There's no economic barriers to doing that either.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

  14. #4484
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,987
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    No he means they should pick up and move to an entirely different place. There's no economic barriers to doing that either.
    I just want to know who's going to do the dishes for the rich folks.

  15. #4485
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,134
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That’s good advice. Being for people helping themselves doesn’t mean you have to be against making it a little less difficult though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If a landlord is asking $1500 a month for their property but no one rents it from them, the landlord will have no choice but to lower the asking price. But if the property immediately gets rented, it confirms the landlords asking price was appropriate and therefore the price remains the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •