Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 451 of 459 FirstFirst ... 351401441449450451452453 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 6872
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How do you reform this thinking exactly?

Where was this???

What happened to the officers???

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Where was this???

What happened to the officers???
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ideo-1.5777524

That **** was in Canada. Where are the protests in Canada... Where are the claims of police brutality and rioting? Why is dbroncos pushing a video believing it to be from America when it's from Canada. I guess no research these days is required... Just retweet and re-post whatever you see from Twitter as fact.

what can be agreed on here?

of course this officer was wrong and deserves to be disciplined for taking things too far.

what was the officer originally trying to do? remove the person's hat/scarf/whatever? why was the person resisting that?

I assume this was going to be the mugshot. what should have happened? the officer should have expressed that he was removing something for the photo? the officer should have done nothing and the mugshot taken wearing the hat/scarf?

this doesn't look like a hijab/turban, so there shouldn't be the thought that it had to stay.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

regardless of ANY of that, there shouldn't be the thought of throwing someone to the floor face first with their hands locked behind their backs......whatever else transpired prior matters not at all, I don't care if she (she didn't) spat on him or (didn't hear audio so don't know) shouted obscenities
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    what can be agreed on here?

of course this officer was wrong and deserves to be disciplined for taking things too far.

what was the officer originally trying to do? remove the person's hat/scarf/whatever? why was the person resisting that?

I assume this was going to be the mugshot. what should have happened? the officer should have expressed that he was removing something for the photo? the officer should have done nothing and the mugshot taken wearing the hat/scarf?

this doesn't look like a hijab/turban, so there shouldn't be the thought that it had to stay.
    I thought he was trying to check her hair for contraband.

Whatever the reason, this should not have happened this way.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    regardless of ANY of that, there shouldn't be the thought of throwing someone to the floor face first with their hands locked behind their backs......whatever else transpired prior matters not at all, I don't care if she (she didn't) spat on him or (didn't hear audio so don't know) shouted obscenities
    the bold is true, but everything has some importance to the situation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the bold is true, but everything has some importance to the situation.
    no, it doesn't....explain what could possibly have justified throwing someone face first into the floor with no ability to block the fall

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ideo-1.5777524

That **** was in Canada. Where are the protests in Canada... Where are the claims of police brutality and rioting? Why is dbroncos pushing a video believing it to be from America when it's from Canada. I guess no research these days is required... Just retweet and re-post whatever you see from Twitter as fact.
    Perhaps the reason there are no riots against this sort of brutality is because this officer is on trial for this offense, which seems to be a marked difference from how such incidents are handled in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    no, it doesn't....explain what could possibly have justified throwing someone face first into the floor with no ability to block the fall
    it wasn't justified, and I said this.. "of course this officer was wrong and deserves to be disciplined for taking things too far."

but the other person had actions too. they can also be wrong for their actions.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it wasn't justified, and I said this.. "of course this officer was wrong and deserves to be disciplined for taking things too far."

Do you notice how often “you give with one hand and take away with the other”, thereby undercutting the sincerity of the first statement?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Do you notice how often “you give with one hand and take away with the other”, thereby undercutting the sincerity of the first statement?
    Hitler was wrong for murdering 6 million Jews, but the Jews were also wrong for violating German law.

no, once again, there IS NO BUT....there's no justification

If you're saying she was there for a reason, and possibly/probably had committed a crime, fine, yes....that's not a justification for HIS actions. Period, end of story, finito, comprende?

It's just like George Floyd and others....YES they may have done something to be in that situation, YES they may even have helped escalate it...but they did NOT do anything worthy of capital punishment.

I'm assuming your question is being directed to the handful of Canadian posters in here.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I'm assuming your question is being directed to the handful of Canadian posters in here.
    Is there a riot going on or do they not do that in Canada? Only in America, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Is there a riot going on or do they not do that in Canada? Only in America, I guess?
    I am not all that familiar with Canadian politics, but I'd guess they don't have the equivalent of our Democratic party urging its constituents to riot in the name of peaceful protests.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!