Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 487 of 530 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487488489497 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,305 of 7936
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    But but but...white privilege.
    They make up the largest percent of wealthy.

But but but everything is equal.

America the great!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, typical ignorant white dude, always ready to get triggered huh Karen.

You know white people have been sentenced for crack before. So that mean crack laws couldn't have been used in a racist manner.

It's fun being smart, derrrrp [emoji846]

Youíre racist as hell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Youíre racist as hell

lol, you really think so?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

lol, you really think so?

Sure seems like it. Iím pretty sure I would be called racist by some here if I called you an ignorant black dude

Another one of nasty's wonderful contradictions: he's certainly racist but will also be the first one to cry racism.

Sure seems like it. Iím pretty sure I would be called racist by some here if I called you an ignorant black dude

Oh damn, that means EVERY NON WHITE HUMAN ON EARTH is racist, lol!

Now Im starting to understand the whole white supremacy thing a lot better..

Oh damn, that means EVERY NON WHITE HUMAN ON EARTH is racist, lol!

Now Im starting to understand the whole white supremacy thing a lot better..

Ignorant white dude and ignorant black dude

Whatís the difference?

Nasty said one and what nasty says reigns supreme.

Ignorant white dude and ignorant black dude

Whatís the difference?

One is Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    In this case itís not white privileged, itís volume of white people.

I know youíre smart enough to understand about %ís of demographics as opposed to total numbers when the total amount of the sample is vastly different (in fact you argues this very concept concerning total Covid deaths in the US).

So why did you use raw total and not % in this instance?
    You're not getting it. That percentage thing works both ways man: White people making up such a large percentage of the population means that there will be more wealthy white people....but that's called white privilege.

Or, speaking out of the other side of the mouth: The reason there are so many poor white people is because white people make up such a large percentage of the population.

You can't have it both ways.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

You're not getting it. That percentage thing works both ways man: White people making up such a large percentage of the population means that there will be more wealthy white people....but that's called white privilege.

Or, speaking out of the other side of the mouth: The reason there are so many poor white people is because white people make up such a large percentage of the population.

Iím not having it both ways, the issue of their being so many more wealthy white people isnít one of their being the largest demographic, itís that even proportionally when adjusted for population size they are still higher as a %.

I.e. The % of wealthy people who are white exceeds the % of people in the US who are white. The % of poor people who are white is less than the % of people in the US who are white (and Vice versa for the African American community).

It appears you are not getting it, and by it I mean basic statistics and percentages.

You're obviously the one not getting it (as is to be expected).

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    To my knowledge, this wasnít second hand footage from a bystander, it was recorder on the officers body came, therefore the entire encounter was shown. I agree, the police werenít aggressive in the beginning and MAYBE they had good intentions but itís irrelevant. He said he was ďstraight.Ē That should have been sufficient.

As for your question as to how it got to that point, while itís irrelevant, it could be a number of issues- maybe they cops are racist, maybe because of improper training and years of dealing with rude people, maybe the officers didnít have enough coffee. The bottom line is, itís their job not to take things personally.
    not irrelevant and that is the point, fair or not Reese did not have to cooperate, but if he did nothing else likely would have happened.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    White people have never been a minority in this country. Never been unrepresented in government. Never not the wealthiest. Never not the most powerful.

A white person's daily life is not affect by racism.
    anyone can be racist and anyone can be affected by racism, black, white, other.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    not one person said or even inferred the police were wrong in the beginning...not one...even you admit they were wrong in the end...and they alone bear the responsibility of their unnecessary escalation.

See the part you keep forgetting is....he had committed no crime, he wasn't suspected of committing a crime, and didn't commit a crime in their view. He was just a young man quietly trudging thru the snow after work, wanting to get home. Their job was to determine if he was safe and of sound mind, nothing more.
    and had he cooperate nothing else would have happened. I would rather that be the case.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į