Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 553 of 607 FirstFirst ... 53453503543551552553554555563603 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 9091
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, the bigger issue is the right wing propganda machine, it is much more blatant and obvious lying, and requires much more blatant stupidity in order to be believed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    you spelled left wrong.

what fire, mostly peaceful.

https://twitter.com/LisaMarieBoothe/...79111387906050

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

truly an innocent victim, a 7 year old black girl shot and killed.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/us/ch...old/index.html
    A 7-year-old girl was fatally shot in the drive-thru lane of a McDonald's in Chicago
    Chicago police are looking for whoever opened fire on a car Sunday afternoon, killing a 7-year-old girl on the city's West Side.
    Jaslyn Adams and her 29-year-old father were in the drive-thru lane of a McDonald's when someone shot into their car, family members told CNN affiliate WBBM.

this remains an ongoing problem in places like Chicago, Black Lives Matter protesting when?

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Your words are phony and misinformed.

You're wrong about literally everything. And there'd have to be some shocking new evidence for a not guilty verdict to occur. There's a 0% chance that happens.

So she incited "violence against personal property owners?" LOL.

I mean your lack of conviction to your own opinions is pretty pathetic.
    Literally wrong about everything.......Interesting statement that I would like to see reason for. It appears that you are arguing just to argue, without any basis behind your words.
    Lack of conviction behind my own opinions..........Another statement I would like to see a reason for.
    I will wait to read your reply.

I have said and will continue to say that Derek Chauvin should be convicted of manslaughter in this case. Maxine Waters coming to Brooklyn Center, Minnesota does no good for the prosecution.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    America is truly ****ed if everyone can not agree that what Maxine Waters said was wrong.

how the **** anyone can not see that, especially after what the judge said.
    You think it's wrong because you support police brutality.

Chauvin murdered George Floyd a year ago. For a year there have been protests of every sort. What's come from it? Where's the change?

Get of your high horse. You stand on no high ground.
    Last edited by ManRam; 04-20-2021 at 10:20 AM.
    HELLO

And why not wrestle with your own hypocrisy for once in your life. My god.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

Chauvin murdered George Floyd a year ago. For a year there have been protests of every sort. What's come from it? Where's the change?

no I don't.

protesting is not the problem, rioting is.

there has been rioting on a regular basis, that is unacceptable.

Maxine Waters..
    Asked about the Chauvin case, Waters told reporters if the former police officer isn't found guilty of murdering Floyd, "We've got to stay on the street and we've got to get more active, we've got to get more confrontational. We've got to make sure that they know that we mean business."
    just like the idiots convinced Trump wanted them to riot, there are going to be idiots convinced that Maxine wants them to riot, riot more than they already have been.

this is why the judge in the Chauvin trial said what he did, and still her words are not a problem? stop.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I have said and will continue to say that Derek Chauvin should be convicted of manslaughter in this case. Maxine Waters coming to Brooklyn Center, Minnesota does no good for the prosecution.
    If the prosecution is depending on outside events to help or hurt their case then they aren't doing their jobs. The cop is guilty, the film supports this, if these lawyers blow this case it is on them.

Maxine is there to support the black community something funny that people expect from their leaders, in general, in times of discontent.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post

One thing we need to wrestle with after the Chauvin case is over, is the fact that the way he will be convicted is by the police saying that the way he acted wasn't in accordance with police training. And I'm sure they believe that's true, but the truth of the matter is that what he did might have ended in a way that isn't normal, but police training definitely contributed to how things ended up. We need to figure out how to reconcile that with a guilty verdict. It actually won't be as hard to reconcile with a not guilty verdict.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If the prosecution is depending on outside events to help or hurt their case then they aren't doing their jobs. The cop is guilty, the film supports this, if these lawyers blow this case it is on them.

Maxine is there to support the black community something funny that people expect from their leaders, in general, in times of discontent.
    Maxine does not represent the people of Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. She is an outsider.

Maxine does not represent the people of Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. She is an outsider.
    She is a black leader in good standing with blacks on a national level. So the blacks there don't consider her an outsider. Considering they are going up against their local police policies, they need all the help they can get. Black history is full of "outside" leaders coming in and helping local citizens. MLK was great for that. He didn't start that trend, but continue a tradition when those leaders were all we have. And it seems like we are in that situation again, where only black leaders are rabid about our issues. She isn't doing anything that other white politicians haven't done.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

This issue is not one isolated to one place. We're talking about very real and significant issues here that exist on a national level. Come on dude. I think it rocks she's there and wish more Democrats would actually step outside of their cushy condos and join the people.

There's a pattern here that exists all across the country and if you can't see it than quite simply I think you're just fine with police extrajudicially killing people with impunity.
    HELLO

If the political system and people don't like Maxine Waters then undercut her support. Be more about pushing black issues, which most of them can benefit everybody or social issues in general than you won't have a Maxine Waters.
    Last edited by WES445; 04-20-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Will Rogers

Here is a story about this case that you might want to read:
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/polit...eal/index.html
    From the article;
    ""I'll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned," Judge Peter Cahill told defense attorney Eric Nelson on Monday."

If her "stepping outside" causes a mistrial or an acquittal (which is highly unlikely, fortunately), I would send the entire bill for this trial and the subsequent re-trial to her.