Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 261 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    He grabbed the gun as a questionable reaction to the guys chasing him down/confronting/screaming at him in threatening manner. Therefore Joey has been arguing this whole time he should have been shot.

Somehow this should not have happened to this woman, despite her making a questionable reaction in a similar manner. Valade is pointing out the hypocrisy.
    Somehow I missed that....sometimes what I get for actually concentrating on my work with occasional looks in threads I'm posting in instead of the other way around!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Somehow I missed that....sometimes what I get for actually concentrating on my work with occasional looks in threads I'm posting in instead of the other way around!
    Nah this was a different thread it just got carried in, you are all good.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    this happening is what deflects the attention away from George Floyd being killed.
    No it's not.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I just can't imagine at lest one doing no time. The idea just doesn't fit in my brain.
    History certainly says otherwise.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Looting isn't civil disobedience.
    Nope, it's a result if rioting, which is an escalation. It generally comes after civil disobedience fails, and when its effective, and for the same reasons. Things escalate quickly when you have a murder on tape and the guy that committed it is walking free.

for someone who has gone after nastynice and spliff(TONE), you should know better.
    Mods can play by their own rules, silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    It's not just the blue wall. No one points fingers in our society.

Every time law enforcement asks for help nobody knows nuttin' Could be a hundred people around a crime scene and no one "sees" anything.

It's like that everywhere.

Get real here.

what does rioting, burning, looting, violence accomplish?

some have posted this picture, and it's said to not even be the same person.

People say a whole lot of things; doesn't mean they're all true. I had doubts myself upon looking at the dual pics but let's see some proof.

there was another incident (whatever day it was) with a woman in NY that called the police on an African American man.

was this racism?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/us/ce...rnd/index.html

per rules she should have had the dog on a leash. but the man also did warn her which could be perceived as a threat, which she said.

is her use of "African American" racist or a description.

with this story, I think Candace Owens has a point. there is often a lot of media/social media attention on these type of incidents where race was a factor or not, but not much attention to what she is talking about.

Oh, brother. Can always count on you to stick up for the oppressors instead of the oppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    No it isn't. It's how it is and it is unfortunate.

Do you have a job…would you turn in a bad employee???

When you were in HS or college…did you turn in any students for cheating or whatever???

I was a security director for a good sized financial institution. Getting info out of employees was near impossible even when you knew they knew what was going on. Very few would come forward and even then it had to be in such a way as to leave them out of it.
    Still a ****** analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    History certainly says otherwise.
    We'd all have our own thoughts on the charges for the primary officer here.
    But what would be logical charges for the other 3? I'm not suggesting there shouldn't be, I'm asking because I haven't read/seen enough to know what involvement they had and/or opportunities to stop it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    what she did was wrong..........but for cripes sake, how is she supposed to describe him? it wasn't that long ago it wasn't PC to say black...
    Her actions are what matter. Someone can refer to another person as African American and still be racist af.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    I'm not sure the logic follows. Me being excited about my property being damaged or destroyed has no bearing on whether looting and rioting can be a means to an end in relation to a social issue.
    Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Was it polite? I thought I read he had mentioned about doing something she wouldn't like then offering her dog a treat. If I heard that I would take it as a threat to my dog too. This was not necessarily from a credible source I saw that though so I would have to look closer
    Entirely solved by putting your dog on a leash, and not behaving like an entitled ****. This is the problem with all of this, we have made a thousand excuses for her behavior at this point yet I've heard no theories on his behavior. Christ, I think we've been there and back on wondering what her history with black men might have been. Is this serious? Hey, maybe that guy was assaulted when he was a child by a super intelligent labrador who put all of his personal information online and the lady came across that information only to discover that off leash dog walking had become his biggest fear. Knowing this, she probably went to the park and let her dog off leash just to threaten him because he nailed her sister in college and didnt call. FFS

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Still a ****** analogy.
    No it isn't.

Point is, employees will not turn in other employees. People in groups will not turn in others in that group.

How can you not see that??????