Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 449 of 459 FirstFirst ... 349399439447448449450451 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 6872
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    We know this, remember that dude with the umbrella dressed all in black?

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    We know this, remember that dude with the umbrella dressed all in black?
    Oh I remember. Obvious he was a plant.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

just ignore more incidents from Antifa and Black Lives Matter protesters/agitators, but whatever.

it's hard for one side to accept both sides do this.

I would gladly support Trump calling out right wing violence, when the left is able to accept and call out left wing violence.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

White supremacists are really working hard to incite a "race war". Considering the last time, there was a large race war, it led to the genocide of the native Americans. How heart-warming they seek the same for another minority.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    just ignore more incidents from Antifa and Black Lives Matter protesters/agitators, but whatever.

it's hard for one side to accept both sides do this.

I would gladly support Trump calling out right wing violence, when the left is able to accept and call out left wing violence.
    You seem to be doing a good job of ignoring this story...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You seem to be doing a good job of ignoring this story...
    just examples of people setting fires for violence/rioting there were multiple in Seattle/Portland, and it was the far left.

let me know when PSD wants to agree this is bad/wrong.

I've called the far right bad in many incidents, many on your side don't want to do the same when things are reversed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

just examples of people setting fires for violence/rioting there were multiple in Seattle/Portland, and it was the far left.

let me know when PSD wants to agree this is bad/wrong.

I've called the far right bad in many incidents, many on your side don't want to do the same when things are reversed.
    Well not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well not this one.
    I haven't said this one is bad as of yet, while PSD left has had many incidents that they refused to call bad. the comparison isn't close.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't said this one is bad as of yet, while PSD left has had many incidents that they refused to call bad. the comparison isn't close.
    Actually right now the comparison seems to be you and this nebulous liberals are both not calling out violence by their side.

another black man shot.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...oting/2574729/

Angry crowds took to the streets in West Philadelphia overnight after police shot and killed a man armed with a knife Monday, with some in the crowds throwing rocks and bricks at police and some looting or vandalizing businesses.

At least 30 police officers were hurt, police said. One was hospitalized, a 56-year-old sergeant who was struck by a pickup truck at 52nd and Walnut streets early Tuesday. Her leg was broken, among other injuries, police said.
    The violence followed protests in response to the death of Walter Wallace Jr., a Black man who police shot and killed Monday in the city’s Cobbs Creek neighborhood.
    The protests, violence and looting occurred hours after 27-year-old Walter Wallace was shot and killed by two Philadelphia police officers in Cobbs Creek. Investigators said Wallace was armed with a knife when he approached the officers and ignored them when they told him to drop the weapon.
    he was armed with a knife and wasn't listening to police. but there still should have/could have been a better way to handle this. he didn't need to be shot dead.

there is also no excuse for the rioting and violence, that is also wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

another black man shot.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...oting/2574729/

he was armed with a knife and wasn't listening to police. but there still should have/could have been a better way to handle this. he didn't need to be shot dead.

there is also no excuse for the rioting and violence, that is also wrong.
    Doesn't seem like the police shoot and wound suspects all that often. I guess if you are going to shoot, you shoot to kill but maybe a shot in the leg might be in order in some cases. They also all seem to carry high caliber pistols. Does that do more damage than an old 38??? I know nothing about guns. Just seems like more perps get killed than wounded.

I dunno.

dude, you were RIGHT THERE with a solid response to ALL of it

...then you typed that last line
    the rest of it IS the reason for the rioting and violence....'wrong' is just such a subjective construct there
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I just want to run out and join the "The Blue Line" people when I hear how three and four cops empty their guns on a person who is carrying a knife or a homeless man throwing rocks at them. Max responds to everything. This sort of stuff is never explored on those over glorifying cops shows.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I just want to run out and join the "The Blue Line" people when I hear how three and four cops empty their guns on a person who is carrying a knife or a homeless man throwing rocks at them. Max responds to everything. This sort of stuff is never explored on those over glorifying cops shows.
    Glad we have you here since you have all the answers.

The video clearly shows the police backing away tryimg to avoid the guy and the guy with the knife not listening and coming at them. So, since you know what to do, tell us.

Go………

I don't know the answers to this, but I do know the training for years is not to be taking single shots....if there's reason to fire, it appears multiple shots is the training. It's also not training to go for a leg, in large part because it's a more difficult shot. But this was a knife, not a potentially automatic weapon, so I'm not sure why the need for multiple shots from multiple weapons vs a single shot...and I'm not sure why aiming for the abdomen doesn't accomplish the desired goal of stopping him from further advancement. However, I'm not an officer nor have I ever had any military training nor really been around guns much...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment