Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 467 of 497 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 7444
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    How can you say this while simultaneously saying false accusations render the real ones moot?

Take your own advice buddy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    did I say moot or didn't matter? no. I said the incidents of false racism discredit and hurt actual racism.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did I say moot or didn't matter? no. I said the incidents of false racism discredit and hurt actual racism.
    Exactly..same point, lol

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

They donít lol. Like at all lol. The actual racism still exists, it doesnít go away. Racists such as yourselves just use false instances as an excuse to talk over and ignore actual racism. Youíve done this so much the mods made you a special thread to use as a racist playground, then because nobody played with you you brought your racist ball here lol

yes the incident matters. it was another lie, and it's something people can use to say they are full of **** with accusations of racism, because this accusation of racism was full of ****.
    No. The incident doesn't matter, not at this point.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    They donít lol. Like at all lol. The actual racism still exists, it doesnít go away. Racists such as yourselves just use false instances as an excuse to talk over and ignore actual racism. Youíve done this so much the mods made you a special thread to use as a racist playground, then because nobody played with you you brought your racist ball here lol
    Somebody gets it.

just use false instances as an excuse to talk over and ignore actual racism.
    This is pretty much the take home point regarding special.

I dont think hes racist, I think he feels that his race is under attack and he feels like he needs to defend it. I think a lot of white people feel this way, and tbh, there is some truth to it.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I dont think hes racist, I think he feels that his race is under attack and he feels like he needs to defend it. I think a lot of white people feel this way, and tbh, there is some truth to it.

Most racists feel that way. Maybe itís just a coincidence!

If a false accusation of racism makes you excuse or ignore actual racism, guess what, youíre racist lol

If a false accusation of racism makes you excuse or ignore actual racism, guess what, youíre racist lol
    This.

I feel like this media system just knows on what strings to pull. I'm not making an excuse for it, but I think its.just the reality of the situation.

Race issues sell.

Says the biggest purveyor of using false instances of racism to discredit actual racism.

I agree with the white people feeling under attack. Iíve heard it straight from the horses mouth regarding white privelege. Itís not taking something away from white people, but so many think it is.

Exactly..same point, lol

no it's not, you know that, right?

we know Trump has lied many times as President, right? you know that meant when Trump said something, his credibility was hurt because of the lies. I bet you would agree with that.

now imagine some lying about incidents they thought or perceived as racist, that had nothing to do with race. it hurts the credibility of the movement and why some question incidents going forward.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

The actual racism still exists, it doesnít go away.
    not once have I ever disagreed with this, but people like you don't pay attention because it hurts your narrative, as you went on to expose here..

Racists such as yourselves just use false instances as an excuse to talk over and ignore actual racism. Youíve done this so much the mods made you a special thread to use as a racist playground, then because nobody played with you you brought your racist ball here lol
    you don't care about reality.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į