Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 493 of 547 FirstFirst ... 393443483491492493494495503543 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 8199
  1. #7381
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,811
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Wow. this is some heavy "White Man's Burden" vibe going on here.
    Except it’s true. You know dbroncos and some others would always blame the white guy for it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #7382
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,160
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How dare he be afraid that the cops who arrested him for no reason might arrest him for no reason!
    lol

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #7383
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    How dare he be afraid that the cops who arrested him for no reason might arrest him for no reason!
    show me where they arrested him before the even arrived.

    do you really think every single police officer in every single interaction with someone black is intent on arresting them? answer that question.

    but I know that you wont.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #7384
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    can someone explain this.

    https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/1366826151054888967

    For the first time ever, the House took a vote on whether or not to end the cruelty of denying incarcerated people their right to vote. Our amendment didn’t pass, but 97 Democrats voted with us.

    We will not stop fighting until we dismantle white supremacy in all of its forms.
    so everyone incarcerated across America not able to vote, is white supremacy? which of course would also include white people that are incarcerated as well.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #7385
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me where they arrested him before the even arrived.

    do you really think every single police officer in every single interaction with someone black is intent on arresting them? answer that question.

    but I know that you wont.
    No, I don’t. But I think these police officers were intent on arresting him.

    You’re pointing to the guy in the Nazi hate waving a white power flag and saying “not every white guy is a racist”. That’s true, but you picked a really bad example to illustrate your point.

  6. #7386
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, I don’t. But I think these police officers were intent on arresting him.
    not in the beginning. there words show that they wanted to help him.

    Reese was wrong for his conclusion.

    "Young Black men like me, we're scared of the police because they kill and arrest us," Rodney Reese said. "That's why I didn't want to answer a question, I wanted to go home."
    he concluded before anything that all police were like this.

    it shouldn't be hard to say a conclusion/generalization like this is not fair. a lot of people unfairly make generalizations (myself included) based on examples, and it's not fair.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  7. #7387
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    57,870
    Another example of you being upset at someone for honestly expressing the fact that they were scared. I bet you want him to publicly apologize to the police for what he said too. My goodness are you beyond ridiculous.

  8. #7388
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Mile High
    Posts
    17,980
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not in the beginning. there words show that they wanted to help him.

    Reese was wrong for his conclusion.



    he concluded before anything that all police were like this.

    it shouldn't be hard to say a conclusion/generalization like this is not fair. a lot of people unfairly make generalizations (myself included) based on examples, and it's not fair.
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...igh-court-says
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

  9. #7389
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not in the beginning. there words show that they wanted to help him.

    Reese was wrong for his conclusion.

    he concluded before anything that all police were like this.

    it shouldn't be hard to say a conclusion/generalization like this is not fair. a lot of people unfairly make generalizations (myself included) based on examples, and it's not fair.
    About the only time it is fair is when the person you are suspicious of does exactly what you are afraid of them doing.

  10. #7390
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    13,457
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if you see 2 black men and assume before anything that they must be criminals, that that wouldn't be racist and wrong? everyone should know that that conclusion wouldn't be fair.

    that is the same type of conclusion that Reese made, that ALL police were XYZ. sorry but he is wrong for that.
    Even if I believed that. Even if I were racist. It wouldn’t give anyone the right to attack me physically.

    More so, as you’ve even stated, the police are public servants. Even if Reese misjudged them or had preconceived notions about them, it doesn’t give them the right to arrest him.

  11. #7391
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    13,652
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Except it’s true. You know dbroncos and some others would always blame the white guy for it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No one has seen the trouble I have seen

    No one.......
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  12. #7392
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Even if I believed that. Even if I were racist. It wouldn’t give anyone the right to attack me physically.

    More so, as you’ve even stated, the police are public servants. Even if Reese misjudged them or had preconceived notions about them, it doesn’t give them the right to arrest him.
    I have agreed with that, but that does not mean that his judgement before anything happened was right or fair.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #7393
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,352
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    About the only time it is fair is when the person you are suspicious of does exactly what you are afraid of them doing.
    so then by your own logic if someone white sees someone black and is scared because they might attack them, and they do. it was justified for them being afraid of black people? come on I know you wouldn't agree with that and rightfully so.


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #7394
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    so then by your own logic if someone white sees someone black and is scared because they might attack them, and they do. it was justified for them being afraid of black people? come on I know you wouldn't agree with that and rightfully so.
    No, they were justified in being afraid of that black person, just as this kid was justified being afraid of these cops.

  15. #7395
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Special, do you think these cops who arrested this kid for no reason helped the perception that all cops arrest black people for no reason, or hurt it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •