Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 562 of 595 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 8913
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    stop. this is just dumb.

it's not racist of me to want attention for the killing of a black child. stop it.
    Tired of winning yet?
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Pelosi is a political drama queen, like most politicians. Thanking Floyd for his sacrifice when he was murder. She is slipping. She use to be better with her theatrical performances for the cameras.

Betting that you thought we would mindlessly defend her honor like you did Trump.
    Man you guys got Trump in your heads so much itís funny. Everything is about Trump. We could be posting on here 5 years down the road and Iím sure the same idiots on here would be saying but what about Trump!!!

Get over it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Racist

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...348365313?s=20

The horror!

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    In a non-politicized trial, there would not be any doubt as to the verdict. Open and shut conviction. Both the autopsy and the medical examiner ruled it a homicide.
    Looks like there shouldnít have been much doubt anyway.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.Ē

-JFK

Man you guys got Trump in your heads so much itís funny. Everything is about Trump. We could be posting on here 5 years down the road and Iím sure the same idiots on here would be saying but what about Trump!!!

Get over it

....says the guy that still hasn't gotten over the 2020 presidential election. I bet you and Special cry in to your pillows every night to this day.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The horror!
    Funny thing about that video is the person leading the chant is a white dude

That is pretty funny.

Racist
    What????

You would link Andy Ngo tho. That's as on brand for you as it gets

"Andy Ngo good, Maxime Waters bad". You're weird.
    HELLO

Get over it

Problem is Trumps influence remains. The GOP subservience to him only further proves this.

If I was conservative I would say the same thing...to my own party.

But yeah I'm pro Trump now. He's single handedly killing the GOP. Which is a positive for all of humanity. Polling is showing a mass exodus from the GOP and the largest growth in 20 years for the Dems.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    What????

You would link Andy Ngo tho. That's as on brand for you as it gets

"Andy Ngo good, Maxime Waters bad". You're weird.
    Donít follow him pretty sure I saw it as a RT and watched the video

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Nope.

And if you don't think he is guilty of murder you're saying that kneeling on a man's neck for 9 mins isn't showing " a complete disregard for human life".
    I was answering your statement about manslaughter being the toughest to prove. It was the easiest.

Problem is Trumps influence remains. The GOP subservience to him only further proves this.

If I was conservative I would say the same thing...to my own party.

But yeah I'm pro Trump now. He's single handedly killing the GOP. Which is a positive for all of humanity. Polling is showing a mass exodus from the GOP and the largest growth in 20 years for the Dems.
    Until the party rejections Trump and Trumpism, he remains and sadly must be part of the dialogue. Since they are one of the two governing parties. If people like Brewers want us to stop talking about him, then the obligation is on THEM to remove him from their party.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Nope.

And if you don't think he is guilty of murder you're saying that kneeling on a man's neck for 9 mins isn't showing " a complete disregard for human life".
    When and where did I say that I didn't think Chauvin was guilty? All I said was I was surprised that the jury found him guilty of the murder charges. They were satisfied that the prosecution proved intent. This is how the American judicial system is supposed to work. The prosecution presents their case, then the defense presents theirs. The jury decides which presented the better case and if the prosecution proved their case.
    I accept the jury's judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I was answering your statement about manslaughter being the toughest to prove. It was the easiest.
    You say that yet seem to think intent is a requirement for 2nd degree murder.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    When and where did I say that I didn't think Chauvin was guilty? All I said was I was surprised that the jury found him guilty of the murder charges. They were satisfied that the prosecution proved intent. This is how the American judicial system is supposed to work. The prosecution presents their case, then the defense presents theirs. The jury decides which presented the better case and if the prosecution proved their case.
    I accept the jury's judgement.
    You keep saying they "proved intent". You don't need intent to be charged with murder to the 2nd degree. The prosecution didn't provide evidence for intent because they never argued it.

Please don't lecture me on how the judicial system is suppose to work when you clearly have no idea. You came into this thinking winning an appeal would end up in a not guilty verdict.