Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 561 of 595 FirstFirst ... 61461511551559560561562563571 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 8913
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    there is no group All Lives Matter.

Yes, there is a group all lives matter. Now you're just being a liar in order to hide your racism.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 04-20-2021 at 07:39 PM.

No shame.
    It all a f' ing game to you.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

stop. this is just dumb.

it's not racist of me to want attention for the killing of a black child. stop it.
    That's not what you want. What you want is to dismiss blm. That's why its racist.

You constantly complain that the media is manipulative and full of bs, well are you any different? Your entire argument is exposed, just an fyi. We can all clearly see what you are doing.

show me CNN extensive media coverage for this 7 year old child.. oh wait.

get lost.

how racist of me to want the life of a black child to matter..
    Here you go, maybe you missed it in your racist tirade? https://edition.cnn.com/2021/04/19/u...old/index.html

Although you've given your twisted racist and fraudulent narrative a nice out with your arbitrary definition of "extensive", but given that you are PSD's resident CNN fan perhaps you can educate us about that.

You also are doing a laughable job of ignoring the involvement of law enforcement in this killing and those protested by BLM activists that you are pathetically trying to compare, but again we can forgive you in this regard as you are a bit caught up in racist tirades.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I don't care about what Nancy said. You all's outrage seems to have an itchy trigger finger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I got no love for her but seemed like she was basically saying that Floyd didn't die in vain. Doesn't make his death a good thing or justified in any way, but....yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I must say I am surprised by the guilty verdicts on the murder charges. Intent was proven to the satisfaction of the jury. I am not surprised whatsoever by the guilty verdict on the manslaughter charge.
    Good day for the prosecution and, hopefully, peace will reign in Minneapolis tonight.
    Aren't you just so diplomatic?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You're crazy and obsessed with CNN

I've never interacted with someone who invests so much time into sensationalized 24 hour news networks

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You must agree with Pelosiís comments eh?

Pelosi is a political drama queen, like most politicians. Thanking Floyd for his sacrifice when he was murder. She is slipping. She use to be better with her theatrical performances for the cameras.

Betting that you thought we would mindlessly defend her honor like you did Trump.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Not really. The fact that Chauvin did not provide proper medical care to a suspect in custody is automatically manslaughter if the suspect dies.
    Nope.

And if you don't think he is guilty of murder you're saying that kneeling on a man's neck for 9 mins isn't showing " a complete disregard for human life".

Jaslyn Adams deserves attention.

this was a 7 year old child. this was not a suspect, this was not someone resisting arrest, this was not someone running from police. this was an innocent child that did nothing wrong, that will not get the same attention from the media and many on the left because she can not be used as a political tool, doesn't fit the narrative the media is often more interested in.

there wont be protesting (or rioting) for this child, many will not even known her name because it wont get the same media coverage. that is wrong, her life mattered too.
    Both things deserve attention.

You want to use her as a distraction and it's pretty disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Agreed. I got no love for her but seemed like she was basically saying that Floyd didn't die in vain. Doesn't make his death a good thing or justified in any way, but....yeah.
    Yup.

I must say I am surprised by the guilty verdicts on the murder charges. Intent was proven to the satisfaction of the jury. I am not surprised whatsoever by the guilty verdict on the manslaughter charge.
    Good day for the prosecution and, hopefully, peace will reign in Minneapolis tonight.
    And they came to that conclusion with Maxine Waters running around. That is the problem with fear, they often don't come true.

Martin Luther King.

Jaslyn Adams deserves attention.

this was a 7 year old child. this was not a suspect, this was not someone resisting arrest, this was not someone running from police. this was an innocent child that did nothing wrong, that will not get the same attention from the media and many on the left because she can not be used as a political tool, doesn't fit the narrative the media is often more interested in.

there wont be protesting (or rioting) for this child, many will not even known her name because it wont get the same media coverage. that is wrong, her life mattered too.

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Both things deserve attention.

You want to use her as a distraction and it's pretty disgusting.
    This. Very low class and very disgusting.

If there hadnít been heroes who filmed and acted during this murder, we would have had to go on this bull**** account.

https://twitter.com/alt_uscis/status...051702787?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'd pay so much money to see FNK walk up to any person of color, or someone at a BLM rally, and say any of this **** to their faces.
    Racist

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status...348365313?s=20