Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 252 of 305 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4564
  1. #3766
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Honestly this is very funny. But it also misses the point. No one has said that all black young people are violent. No one has said that young black people people cant be raised right. You, and your family are obviously proof of that. What is being said, and I know you believe it too (even if you wont admit it) is that you wouldn't want your children or grandchildren running the streets at night in a gang neighborhood.
    It a humorous response to another poster who kept harping on dangerous blacks. Nothing more.

  2. #3767
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,453
    Cute how you respond to my post without responding to the substance.

  3. #3768
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,631

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Cute how you respond to my post without responding to the substance.
    Joey has repeatedly defended stereotyping young black males as criminals. It has nothing to do with weather you would want your grandkids running around in the middle of the night


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #3769
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,924
    He is not to be taken seriously. he trying to make a political statement off a joke.

  5. #3770
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,392
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Honestly this is very funny. But it also misses the point. No one has said that all black young people are violent. No one has said that young black people people cant be raised right. You, and your family are obviously proof of that. What is being said, and I know you believe it too (even if you wont admit it) is that you wouldn't want your children or grandchildren running the streets at night in a gang neighborhood.
    The issue is then stereotyping young black people due to some violence by some. Joey specifically has been talking about stereotyping young black males due to some of this based on those extremes.

    What many are pointing out is he doesn't have remotely the same standards for say police and their violence with said stereotyping. I mean choose any identity group you want, you shouldn't take this approach. It isn't that every young black person is violent, the issue is some are and then others use that to push stereotypes/narratives and so on to innocent people due to association to said group.

  6. #3771
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    25,708
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/wat...-neighborhood/

    This is amerikka

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  7. #3772
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,924
    yup, you got to confront these people. It's his personal birth right to do so.

  8. #3773
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Joey has repeatedly defended stereotyping young black males as criminals. It has nothing to do with weather you would want your grandkids running around in the middle of the night


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Youíre getting your responses mixed up.

    The substance you left out was in reference to the statues

  9. #3774
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,453
    Good question to ask then:

    At what point is a stereotype significant enough to adequately adjust your behavior based on it?

    Is 25% of a population high enough or does it have to be a majority or even a significant majority?

  10. #3775
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/wat...-neighborhood/

    This is amerikka

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/cbs12.c...trump-2020-hat

    This is America

  11. #3776
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,453

  12. #3777
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    93,011
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Good question to ask then:

    At what point is a stereotype significant enough to adequately adjust your behavior based on it?

    Is 25% of a population high enough or does it have to be a majority or even a significant majority?
    You're getting dangerously close to asking when it's ok to stop saying the n-word under one's breath and say it loud and proud.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!


  13. #3778
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,631
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Good question to ask then:

    At what point is a stereotype significant enough to adequately adjust your behavior based on it?

    Is 25% of a population high enough or does it have to be a majority or even a significant majority?
    I donít know but itís *** **** away from what is needed to justify the black guys are criminals stereotype. Here this guy does a pretty good job outlining how absurd it is

    https://twitter.com/michaelharriot/s...996460033?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #3779
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,682
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Please name a law that is systemically applied to races differently. I wonít hold my breath.
    Why do Republicans have such simplistic thinking that if a law doesnít specifically say its targeting someone that means it canít be targeting someone?

    I asked 20K this and he basically ran away because he had no answer.

    Crack carries a harsher punishment than cocaine despite not being any more potent. Why do you think that is?

  15. #3780
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You're getting dangerously close to asking when it's ok to stop saying the n-word under one's breath and say it loud and proud.
    No not at all. I am saying this is reference to any negative stereotype regardless of race, age , sex whatever...

    the fact that you even went there says a little something about the way your own mind works. Maybe you should check yourself?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •