Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 252 of 305 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 4564
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Honestly this is very funny. But it also misses the point. No one has said that all black young people are violent. No one has said that young black people people cant be raised right. You, and your family are obviously proof of that. What is being said, and I know you believe it too (even if you wont admit it) is that you wouldn't want your children or grandchildren running the streets at night in a gang neighborhood.
    It a humorous response to another poster who kept harping on dangerous blacks. Nothing more.

Cute how you respond to my post without responding to the substance.

This is why they kneel

Cute how you respond to my post without responding to the substance.
    Joey has repeatedly defended stereotyping young black males as criminals. It has nothing to do with weather you would want your grandkids running around in the middle of the night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

He is not to be taken seriously. he trying to make a political statement off a joke.

Honestly this is very funny. But it also misses the point. No one has said that all black young people are violent. No one has said that young black people people cant be raised right. You, and your family are obviously proof of that. What is being said, and I know you believe it too (even if you wont admit it) is that you wouldn't want your children or grandchildren running the streets at night in a gang neighborhood.
    The issue is then stereotyping young black people due to some violence by some. Joey specifically has been talking about stereotyping young black males due to some of this based on those extremes.

What many are pointing out is he doesn't have remotely the same standards for say police and their violence with said stereotyping. I mean choose any identity group you want, you shouldn't take this approach. It isn't that every young black person is violent, the issue is some are and then others use that to push stereotypes/narratives and so on to innocent people due to association to said group.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/wat...-neighborhood/

This is amerikka

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

yup, you got to confront these people. It's his personal birth right to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Joey has repeatedly defended stereotyping young black males as criminals. It has nothing to do with weather you would want your grandkids running around in the middle of the night

Youíre getting your responses mixed up.

The substance you left out was in reference to the statues

Good question to ask then:

At what point is a stereotype significant enough to adequately adjust your behavior based on it?

Is 25% of a population high enough or does it have to be a majority or even a significant majority?

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/wat...-neighborhood/

This is amerikka

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/cbs12.c...trump-2020-hat

This is America

At what point is a stereotype significant enough to adequately adjust your behavior based on it?

Is 25% of a population high enough or does it have to be a majority or even a significant majority?
    You're getting dangerously close to asking when it's ok to stop saying the n-word under one's breath and say it loud and proud.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I donít know but itís *** **** away from what is needed to justify the black guys are criminals stereotype. Here this guy does a pretty good job outlining how absurd it is

https://twitter.com/michaelharriot/s...996460033?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Please name a law that is systemically applied to races differently. I wonít hold my breath.
    Why do Republicans have such simplistic thinking that if a law doesnít specifically say its targeting someone that means it canít be targeting someone?

I asked 20K this and he basically ran away because he had no answer.

Crack carries a harsher punishment than cocaine despite not being any more potent. Why do you think that is?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You're getting dangerously close to asking when it's ok to stop saying the n-word under one's breath and say it loud and proud.
    No not at all. I am saying this is reference to any negative stereotype regardless of race, age , sex whatever...

the fact that you even went there says a little something about the way your own mind works. Maybe you should check yourself?