Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 242 of 304 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 4546
    I will say though I don't believe in them but yet again sometimes people are on these pharma's and are super human.

What happened to the days of eating a bag of shrooms or a few doses to kill a day

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    what's your problem with the numbers?

As to the second statement last time I checked only police carry guns and are required to confront violent perpetrators. Not trying to diminish the contributions of the others but that's not a good group to lump together for your point....
    So all lives...don't matter?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    surprising from PSD. I mean this actually looks like a noose. that should be disturbing.

if it was just a simple pull down rope, then why did it have the multiple wrap arounds, comparable to what a noose would have.

if it was just a simple pull down rope, then why was this in only one of the garages.

I saw this as part of a commercial on TV for Black Lives Matter.

this is what Reverend William J. Barber II said..

ďWe must make sure, in all this upheaval, that we donít ask for too little.Ē

it's on video.

This isn't Goldilocks and the Three Bears........this amount of change is too little, this amount of change is too much....this amount of change is juuuussst right

...or maybe it is

Not asking for too little isn't remotely the same as asking too much. He's suggesting that if we're going to make changes, let's make real and lasting changes where we aren't right back here again with some of the very same issues 10, 20, 50 years from now.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    This isn't Goldilocks and the Three Bears........this amount of change is too little, this amount of change is too much....this amount of change is juuuussst right

...or maybe it is

Not asking for too little isn't remotely the same as asking too much. He's suggesting that if we're going to make changes, let's make real and lasting changes where we aren't right back here again with some of the very same issues 10, 20, 50 years from now.
    I don't know if this was his intent, but I guarantee there are going to be people abusing this and asking for as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know if this was his intent, but I guarantee there are going to be people abusing this and asking for as much as possible.
    Reverse the roles.....wouldn't you?

I mean you could equate it somewhat to a Dak Prescott trying to maximize his contract, concerned that if he doesn't, in a few years what is possibly viewed as too much now isn't too much as things change in the next few years.

As much as NEEDS to change TO get to equal ground, the likelihood of TOO much happening is minute....but of course, that depends on who's looking at it. A racist thinks there's equality NOW or that blacks have too much NOW.

Reverse the roles.....wouldn't you?

I mean you could equate it somewhat to a Dak Prescott trying to maximize his contract, concerned that if he doesn't, in a few years what is possibly viewed as too much now isn't too much as things change in the next few years.

As much as NEEDS to change TO get to equal ground, the likelihood of TOO much happening is minute....but of course, that depends on who's looking at it. A racist thinks there's equality NOW or that blacks have too much NOW.
    nobody should think there is equality now. I understand wanting equality, but some of what I have seen is not wanting equality.

completely wanting police removed is stupid, and something that could hurt specifically black neighborhoods.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    nobody should think there is equality now. I understand wanting equality, but some of what I have seen is not wanting equality.

completely wanting police removed is stupid, and something that could hurt specifically black neighborhoods.
    Well..thats a weird random comment

Of the two main issues in Minneapolis -- the murder of George Floyd, and the resulting rioting/arson/looting -- there's too many people in this country that are only outraged over one of those things. Everyone should be upset over both. That obviously is decided by political ideology.

What would have happened...or not happened...if that 17 yr old girl with her 9 yr old niece at her side hadn't videoed Floyd's last minutes? Other video came out later...but would any of that had this impact? The arbery video didnt

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Of the two main issues in Minneapolis -- the murder of George Floyd, and the resulting rioting/arson/looting -- there's too many people in this country that are only outraged over one of those things. Everyone should be upset over both. That obviously is decided by political ideology.
    I think the vast VAST majority were upset by the former, and not enough were upset over the latter.

What would have happened...or not happened...if that 17 yr old girl with her 9 yr old niece at her side hadn't videoed Floyd's last minutes? Other video came out later...but would any of that had this impact? The arbery video didnt
    I think all uniformed cops on the street should have mandatory body cams and I think the feeds should be publicly streamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think all uniformed cops on the street should have mandatory body cams and I think the feeds should be publicly streamed.
    yeah, that wouldn't violate any privacy laws at all

yeah, that wouldn't violate any privacy laws at all
    A LOT of people work all day on camera are you thinking all those people are having their constitutional rights violated? There are some departments stores that stream their security cameras and have been challenged in court and won.