Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 189 of 298 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4466
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    For the same reason I’d be skeptical if you told me you flipped a coin 100 times in a row and it came out heads 99 times. The chances are just incredibly low.

Especially considering the multitude of police shootings coming to light that were anything but above board.
    I understand the thought process and I do find it hard to believe that it's 99%, but without knowing the details of each and every one it's impossible to say they are not justified or not.

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    once Brooks is running away with the taser, what should police in that situation do? allow him to run away?

if the police in that case did not pursue, Brooks wouldn't have been able to point the taser at the police that wouldn't be following?

but then you have someone allegedly drunk with a police officer's taser. what if he then went on to use that on someone else.
    I couple cops with beat sticks etc should be able to take one drunk with a taser without pulling a gun. Maybe these guys should learn some jits and actual control someone on the ground.
    Last edited by ewing; 06-14-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

According to someone connected with the United States Football League in the 1980s, when Donald Trump was the owner of a USFL team (the New Jersey Generals), he would be on the phone making business deals when the national anthem was playing. Hypocritical much?

Instead of getting rid of police departments, how about just doing background checks of white police recruits? I wouldn't be surprised if the killer cop in Minneapolis was in some sort of hate group. There's a reason the KKK wear masks: a good percentage of them are probably police officers and they don't want to be recognized.

When the far left wanted to disband ICE, Trump said they would eventually want to get rid of police. Sure enough, that's what has happened. If I was a serial killer, I would move to a city with no police force. They could kill every woman (or man, if the killer is gay) in town, and never be brought to justice.

I understand the thought process and I do find it hard to believe that it's 99%, but without knowing the details of each and every one it's impossible to say they are not justified or not.
    Apparently doubting makes you a SJW, white knight, snowflake. Welcome to the club!

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    According to someone connected with the United States Football League in the 1980s, when Donald Trump was the owner of a USFL team (the New Jersey Generals), he would be on the phone making business deals when the national anthem was playing. Hypocritical much?

Instead of getting rid of police departments, how about just doing background checks of white police recruits? I wouldn't be surprised if the killer cop in Minneapolis was in some sort of hate group. There's a reason the KKK wear masks: a good percentage of them are probably police officers and they don't want to be recognized.

When the far left wanted to disband ICE, Trump said they would eventually want to get rid of police. Sure enough, that's what has happened. If I was a serial killer, I would move to a city with no police force. They could kill every woman (or man, if the killer is gay) in town, and never be brought to justice.
    I'm sure they already do extensive background checks on ANYONE trying to joint the force.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

The biggest problem plaguing the black community is a lack of accountability, not racism (which does exist). As long as the false narrative of systemic oppression is pushed, there won’t be any talk of accountability. The narrative does far more damage to black lives than the police ever will.

I had two teenage patients come to the ER last night. Both come from dysfunctional homes. Both were in the ER as a result of those dysfunctional homes. Only one gets to blame systemic oppression and racism for her problems.

The 19-year old black girl came in after experiencing problems from a recent abortion. The nurses were annoyed with her because this was her fourth trip to the ER with these same complications and each time she had ignored the medical advice given to her, only to return again later with the same problem still persisting. I did a CT on her, brought her back to her room in the ER and the nurses were talking about how dumb this girl is. Sadly, they weren’t wrong. She was dumb. She required a blood transfusion and one of the nurses had to be present in the room during. She came out and told us she felt bad for the girl she had told her that her home life was a mess. Expelled from one school, single parent, never taught much of anything growing up. Ironically, she graduated from a high school which is about 80% white. She’s entirely a product of her home life. This girl’s chances of being a success in life are extremely minimal. She’s likely to get pregnant again (she actually was hoping that her pregnancy test she took last night would come back positive, despite having an abortion only a few months ago), will likely end up a single parent, and will raise the kid to repeat the same cycle she went through. Her parents failed her. Not a system that works to keep black people oppressed.

The 16-year old white boy who came in was severely intoxicated. His family is also dysfunctional. Mom left, dad is a loser. He’s only 16 and we’ve had him in the ER in multiple occasions for substance problems including an overdose. He will likely grow up to be exactly like his dad, who is a known meth addict.

Neither one of these teens is going anywhere in life and the reason for it falls entirely on their parents and their up-bringing. The only different is that the boy can’t blame his life on oppression or racism.

This is the conversation that needs to be had in the black community, but never will, because victimhood is easier than accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I couple cops with beat sticks should be able to take one drunk with a taser without pulling a gun
    so what happens when while chasing him he uses that taser on the police officer? a taser itself can be deadly.

how do the officers get close enough with their sticks to use them? throw them at Brooks?

if Brooks didn't have the taser I would have no problem saying if shot it would have been wrong and murder, that would have been comparable to the Walter Scott shooting. but the inclusion of the taser and pointing that taser at the police while running makes it different.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The biggest problem plaguing the black community is a lack of accountability, not racism (which does exist). As long as the false narrative of systemic oppression is pushed, there won’t be any talk of accountability. The narrative does far more damage to black lives than the police ever will.

I had two teenage patients come to the ER last night. Both come from dysfunctional homes. Both were in the ER as a result of those dysfunctional homes. Only one gets to blame systemic oppression and racism for her problems.

The 19-year old black girl came in after experiencing problems from a recent abortion. The nurses were annoyed with her because this was her fourth trip to the ER with these same complications and each time she had ignored the medical advice given to her, only to return again later with the same problem still persisting. I did a CT on her, brought her back to her room in the ER and the nurses were talking about how dumb this girl is. Sadly, they weren’t wrong. She was dumb. She required a blood transfusion and one of the nurses had to be present in the room during. She came out and told us she felt bad for the girl she had told her that her home life was a mess. Expelled from one school, single parent, never taught much of anything growing up. Ironically, she graduated from a high school which is about 80% white. She’s entirely a product of her home life. This girl’s chances of being a success in life are extremely minimal. She’s likely to get pregnant again (she actually was hoping that her pregnancy test she took last night would come back positive, despite having an abortion only a few months ago), will likely end up a single parent, and will raise the kid to repeat the same cycle she went through. Her parents failed her. Not a system that works to keep black people oppressed.

The 16-year old white boy who came in was severely intoxicated. His family is also dysfunctional. Mom left, dad is a loser. He’s only 16 and we’ve had him in the ER in multiple occasions for substance problems including an overdose. He will likely grow up to be exactly like his dad, who is a known meth addict.

Neither one of these teens is going anywhere in life and the reason for it falls entirely on their parents and their up-bringing. The only different is that the boy can’t blame his life on oppression or racism.

This is the conversation that needs to be had in the black community, but never will, because victimhood is easier than accountability.
    Damn. You got it all figured out. Black people are all just playing victim and as a society, we all need to feel bad for poor white people that aren't as good at playing victim.

Well done.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

so what happens when while chasing him he uses that taser on the police officer? a taser itself can be deadly.

how do the officers get close enough with their sticks to use them? throw them at Brooks?

if Brooks didn't have the taser I would have no problem saying if shot it would have been wrong and murder, that would have been comparable to the Walter Scott shooting. but the inclusion of the taser and pointing that taser at the police while running makes it different.
    A lot of people here don’t seem to know a lot about firearms and tasers. Do you know how hard it is to hit a target while you’re running, let alone shooting behind you as you’re running? Do you know most tasers aren’t simply pull the trigger to fire?

The chances of a drunk man being able to successful prime and fire a taser and actually hit someone aiming behind them while on the run is practically 0. Like win the lottery low.

The taser is not deadly. The officers lives were not endanger. Cops can’t handle themselves and that’s part of the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post

Did this young black girl in your example blame the system?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I couple cops with beat sticks etc should be able to take one drunk with a taser without pulling a gun. Maybe these guys should learn some jits and actual control someone on the ground.

Definitely should teach them some new chokes.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Did this young black girl in your example blame the system?
    Dude: this man works at a hospital. Do not question his logic.

What kind of cop lets somebody get their taser anyway? It's like when Barney Fife got his gun taken from him by Gentleman Dan Caldwell on "The Andy Griffith Show". {LOL}

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post

Definitely should teach them some new chokes.
    Well played but I’m serious. If most of these guy weren’t doughy ****s that couldn’t take a tough girl we would have less incidents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk