Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 450 of 450 FirstFirst ... 350400440448449450
Results 6,736 to 6,739 of 6739
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I don't know the answers to this, but I do know the training for years is not to be taking single shots....if there's reason to fire, it appears multiple shots is the training. It's also not training to go for a leg, in large part because it's a more difficult shot. But this was a knife, not a potentially automatic weapon, so I'm not sure why the need for multiple shots from multiple weapons vs a single shot...and I'm not sure why aiming for the abdomen doesn't accomplish the desired goal of stopping him from further advancement. However, I'm not an officer nor have I ever had any military training nor really been around guns much...
    I don't know the answers either but one point you missed is that once the first shot is fired, adrenalin kicks in and the thought process changes. Training or not, this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I don't know the answers either but one point you missed is that once the first shot is fired, adrenalin kicks in and the thought process changes. Training or not, this happens.
    lmao, wtf!?

Sluggo never ceases to amaze.

The Amazing Sluggo!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Doesn't seem like the police shoot and wound suspects all that often. I guess if you are going to shoot, you shoot to kill but maybe a shot in the leg might be in order in some cases. They also all seem to carry high caliber pistols. Does that do more damage than an old 38??? I know nothing about guns. Just seems like more perps get killed than wounded.

I dunno.
    shooting for the leg is too hard, especially a moving target where it's easier to miss.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    dude, you were RIGHT THERE with a solid response to ALL of it

...then you typed that last line
    the rest of it IS the reason for the rioting and violence....'wrong' is just such a subjective construct there
    why can't they peacefully protest? scream and holler, get agitated, show emotion. but what good does it do to burn/loot businesses, especially in their own neighborhood. that's just stupid and only hurts them more.

did it help to physically attack the police? no. if anything this is going to enrage the police more and cause them to be more on edge and with an itchy trigger finger, or ready to physically counter when they are attacked again. this doesn't help the situation.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome