Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 463 of 496 FirstFirst ... 363413453461462463464465473 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 7430
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You said "violence at the capitol had no noble cause" implying that you felt violence (to private people and private property) in other causes DID have a noble cause. And I just can't get there.
    Regardless of the tactics anyone used, idk how you cannot see the difference

BLM is fighting against a legitimate, verifiable, social issue

Maga Terrorists are fighting for absolute nonsense and nothing legitimate

You can disagree with how they are doing it, but don't pretend the "causes" are equal
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Both sides, bro. Both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Depends on the context of the violence. If its solely done for materialistic reasons like using that crowd of people to steal 5,000 dollar items, its senseless. If its in response to police running over pedestrians in their car (like the multiple videos in NYC), no its not ridiculous. Unfortunately, we had gotten to a place in this country where police forces had unchecked powers. If people had to fight fire with fire to some extent, I understand. White cops should have never been as comfortable committing police brutality on minorities as they had been.

Yeah, sure, we always gave off the impression that bad cops would be held accountable for their actions but that wasn't nearly the truth. Not to say what happened to George Floyd and the subsequent events after his death will change that entirely but there is a lot more attention on police brutality, institutional racism, that we still aren't an equal society in 2021, etc than there was previously.

The violence at the capitol had no noble cause. It was about preserving one man's ego because he spent the last 2+ months saying the election was stolen from him. That he couldn't come to terms with his defeat. QAnon conspiracy theories are not a legitimate cause to fight for either.
    It all depends on who the violence and property damage helps and hurts. If it helps the ruling class, they're fine with it. The Boston Tea Party was a massive amount of property damage and violence, but it helped this country's ruling class, so it is celebrated.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So, if a cop runs over pedestrians it's okay to respond with violence to people unrelated to that act? How is that reasonable? That's not fighting fire with fire, that's setting a bystander on fire and calling it justice.

Are you under the impression that I think the police are not doing bad things or that I have a problem with people upset by that?

Violence against the innocent is never noble.
    When cops use physical force against protesters, yes, they should react violently. 100 percent .

The context matters. Comparing BLM and antifa protesters to those on the side of the insurrection and storming of the capitol is a moot point.

Violence is necessary at times. Hell, storming the capitol and attempting an insurrection would be the right move if it was proven/clear to be a rigged election.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    . Hell, storming the capitol and attempting an insurrection would be the right move if it was proven/clear to be a rigged election.

Great comment. People dont realize that most of america would support overturning a cheated election. The issue is trump is a huge ***** and only.crying because he lost, not because he saw any potential cheating.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Regardless of the tactics anyone used, idk how you cannot see the difference

BLM is fighting against a legitimate, verifiable, social issue

Maga Terrorists are fighting for absolute nonsense and nothing legitimate

You can disagree with how they are doing it, but don't pretend the "causes" are equal
    some of the time yes, some of the time no. too bad that can't be accepted and agreed on.

\_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

When cops use physical force against protesters, yes, they should react violently. 100 percent .

The context matters. Comparing BLM and antifa protesters to those on the side of the insurrection and storming of the capitol is a moot point.

Violence is necessary at times. Hell, storming the capitol and attempting an insurrection would be the right move if it was proven/clear to be a rigged election.

one could have a point by naming BLM provided they were talking about unjustified racial shootings, but Antifa, stop.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    some of the time yes, some of the time no. too bad that can't be accepted and agreed on.
    Most of the time, yes. Some of the time, no. Not everything is done for altruistic reasons. We get it. It doesn't change the message behind what those people were protesting. Its easy for large groups of white people to express their opinion on something they almost never experience. That's what has made the Republican party so popular. Telling people how they should react to things foreign to them.

Most of the time, yes. Some of the time, no. Not everything is done for altruistic reasons. We get it. It doesn't change the message behind what those people were protesting. Its easy for large groups of white people to express their opinion on something they almost never experience. That's what has made the Republican party so popular. Telling people how they should react to things foreign to them.
    I can name examples where BLM was protesting that was not justified, more incidents where they were riled up by media lies. hands up don't shoot, except that didn't happen.. and Michael Brown first attacked the officer.

\_(ツ)_/

I can name examples where BLM was protesting that was not justified, more incidents where they were riled up by media lies. hands up don't shoot, except that didn't happen.. and Michael Brown first attacked the officer.
    Great and I can name plenty of examples where BLM protesting was completely justified like the constant unnecessary killings of minorities from mostly white officers. The fact that there is a systemic and institutional racism problem in this country that is clouded by what people are comfortable with, etc.
    Last edited by metswon69; 01-17-2021 at 06:03 PM.

All of the time. Always. It doesn't matter who was killed or why they were killed. The issue exists and it's always right to fight against it , protest against it until its resolved.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

some of the time yes, some of the time no. .
    Racial equality is a fight that is ALWAYS worth fighting. Not some of the time.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Great and I can name plenty of examples where BLM protesting was completely justified like the constant unnecessary killings of minorities from mostly white officers. The fact that there is a systemic and institutional racism problem in this country that is clouded by what people are comfortable with, etc.
    the examples where the protesting (or rioting) are from incidents not justified, hurt the times when it was.

\_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Racial equality is a fight that is ALWAYS worth fighting. Not some of the time.

when a justified shooting wasn't about race then no.

All of the time. Always. It doesn't matter who was killed or why they were killed. The issue exists and it's always right to fight against it , protest against it until its resolved.

when it's a justified shooting then it's not this issue you think it is.

these 2 examples would be like saying protesting or even rioting against a stolen election is always justified, except the 2020 election wasn't stolen so no it wasn't justified was it.

\_(ツ)_/

when a justified shooting wasn't about race then no.

When the theme is cops killing unarmed black men, then of course that will be used. How many armed white people actively attacking the capitol while searching people were shot?

This is what the struggle is. Your ignorance on the topic doesnt render the topic moot. It just renders you ignorant.