Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 592 of 628 FirstFirst ... 92492542582590591592593594602 ... LastLast
Results 8,866 to 8,880 of 9407
    My previous firm handled accounting for sports teams and the Knicks were one of our clients for a couple of years. I received free court side tickets for two games during Lin's year for the Knicks. The amount of racist **** they said to him on the court by his fellow NBA players were disgusting. You could hear it from the courtside seats very clearly.

"jackie chan"

"chino"

"ling ling"

It didn't surprise me that Lin was being called corona in the G-League but we all know why no one speaks out against it...

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Hereís what MAGA really means.

We all know what it is. Nobody is fooled.
    Trump didn't great the slogan MAGA. It was created by Ronald Reagan. I don't think you know what you're talking about which is par for the course. You seem to feed into leftist propaganda way too much and that intoxicated your brain. Reminds me of when you didn't know how the electoral college system worked but was preaching about how it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    My previous firm handled accounting for sports teams and the Knicks were one of our clients for a couple of years. I received free court side tickets for two games during Lin's year for the Knicks. The amount of racist **** they said to him on the court by his fellow NBA players were disgusting. You could hear it from the courtside seats very clearly.

"jackie chan"

"chino"

"ling ling"

It didn't surprise me that Lin was being called corona in the G-League but we all know why no one speaks out against it...
    I remember when Lin had a bad game during Linsanity and ESPN briefly ran the headline "***** in the armor".

"jackie chan"

"chino"

"ling ling"

Usually when non whites make racial remarks its diff than when whites do. Just diff cultures.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I remember when Lin had a bad game during Linsanity and ESPN briefly ran the headline "***** in the armor".
    Thay was pretty bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Trump didn't great the slogan MAGA. It was created by Ronald Reagan. I don't think you know what you're talking about which is par for the course. You seem to feed into leftist propaganda way too much and that intoxicated your brain. Reminds me of when you didn't know how the electoral college system worked but was preaching about how it sucks.
    I'm saying that this is who MAGA really is. They are spawned of white superiority. So yes it being used and created by Ronald Reagan really doesn't do anything to help your case. Reagan was all about white superiority. I hope you're not pretending like he wasn't.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Anyone who supports the death penalty should have to explain to this man why he could have been put to death.

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/13...721061377?s=21

I'm saying that this is who MAGA really is. They are spawned of white superiority. So yes it being used and created by Ronald Reagan really doesn't do anything to help your case. Reagan was all about white superiority. I hope you're not pretending like he wasn't.
    You got to love that guy. I remember on a Presidental or primary debate, Reagan smilingly assures people that they didn't have a race problem when he was a kid. Yeah, Jim Crow took care of those ''problems'' I guess.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Anyone who supports the death penalty should have to explain to this man why he could have been put to death.

https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/13...721061377?s=21
    Many of the people who do support the death penalty are only advocating for it if there is clear, decisive, and undeniable evidence such as someone who openly shoots at others and there is video evidence, etc., so I have no idea why you are claiming that every case is the same.

Many of the people who do support the death penalty are only advocating for it if there is clear, decisive, and undeniable evidence such as someone who openly shoots at others and there is video evidence, etc., so I have no idea why you are claiming that every case is the same.
    If thatís the only scenarios people want the death penalty for, why do we have the death penalty for scenarios that do not conform to those parameters? Obviously somebody wants them.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If thatís the only scenarios people want the death penalty for, why do we have the death penalty for scenarios that do not conform to those parameters? Obviously somebody wants them.
    I support the death penalty in a state where capital punishment is illegal. Does that mean I don't support the death penalty? I'm not sure what you're trying to illustrate here. Those states with capital punishment instituted them many decades ago. The sentiment today is much different. No one I know who supports the death penalty wants it if there isn't conclusive evidence.

I support the death penalty in a state where capital punishment is illegal. Does that mean I don't support the death penalty? I'm not sure what you're trying to illustrate here. Those states with capital punishment instituted them many decades ago. The sentiment today is much different. No one I know who supports the death penalty wants it if there isn't conclusive evidence.
    Thatís good for the people you know. Iím saying thereís many who do or there would be resistance to changing those laws.

if people want to go after specific police for doing something wrong, then that is justified. but how much of the anti police rhetoric with lies (LeBron James) has lead to police being targeted and killed themselves.

https://twitter.com/GOPLeader/status...35738034180097
    Last year was the deadliest on record for police officers in fifty years.

This year is likely to be even worse. More cops have been shot & killed in the first 5 months of 2021 than in all of 2020 & 2019.

We must protect those who protect our communities.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

This is why they kneel

"jackie chan"

"chino"

"ling ling"

Explain it to me anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

How many innocent people are you willing to let the state kill? Because the answer for me is a resounding zero. One person killed by the state is too many. So the only way to prevent that is to entirely prevent the death penalty from ever being used. What is "clear, decisive, and undeniable evidence"? It sounds nice but how many people have been convicted and sentenced to death only to be found innocent in this country? They were convicted with evidence that a jury and several levels of appeals likely found "clear, decisive, and undeniable evidence". Only for there to have been something wrong or mistaken.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085