Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 226 of 272 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4073
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I think you might be the worst poster on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not enough quantity. If he posted at the rate of FNK, he'd certainly be in the conversation.

*and now I patiently wait for Jackie to remind me how often I post

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    100 sheep, one is lost...shepherd leaves the 99 to find the 1, rejoicing in his return...yeah, I don't get it either.

Problems with saying Black Lives Matter? Just add Too at the end
    99 are not in danger, but the one is.

telling him he killed Floyd...not quite.....telling him he has no right to be there..false and not her call

that said, you'd think he'd be scared shitless to be out in public in Minneapolis
    I'm pretty sure he can't leave the state given the charges against him, but I would certainly be retreating to the most remote place possible, and having anyone who is willing do those kind of grocery runs for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I'm pretty sure he can't leave the state given the charges against him, but I would certainly be retreating to the most remote place possible, and having anyone who is willing do those kind of grocery runs for me.
    essentials...like Oreos...gotta have 'em

10,000 lakes in MN, plenty of cabins to hole up in
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Let it go, I am not interested in anything you are selling. Chalk up as my close-mindedness or whatever will soothe your ego.
    again, it's not about me. why do you deflect to me.

everywhere where there has been rioting, has elected leaders. are they stopping the anarchy or allowing it to happen? it shouldn't be hard to know/find out which people are allowing this to happen.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I don't like conversing with you because of the way you present things. generalization, out of context, double standard and reflecting your pure tribalism tendencies in your post.

Plus, I often what to tell you to f off when you go on your rants.

Why is it so damn important to you that I answer any of your posts and questions? If someone doesn't acknowledge my post, and it happens, I don't take it personally or be offended by it.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-21-2020 at 06:44 PM.

This is getting tiresome, later.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If you truly believe that All Lives Matter, then why ignore Black Lives Matter? Are you making an exception because of skin color?
    Exactly.

If all lives matter, then that means one would support black lives matter. I doubt he does tho.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

100 sheep, one is lost...shepherd leaves the 99 to find the 1, rejoicing in his return...yeah, I don't get it either.

The problem with this is that it won’t change a damn thing. If they said “Black Lives Matter Too”, then you would find something else to ***** about. The people saying “All Lives Matter” are the ones fighting to keep monuments up to people who enslaved black people and murdered Dr. King.

People that think that way should be summarily ignored.

Bubba Wallace should be able to steal all the sponsorships and blow up the car to who ever did the noose ****. If it wasn't a team but an employee of the track. Drag that ****er on the back of a car

Two things I love most

First people who say the Confederate flag is heritage/tradition........ I bet you 99% of your families were even to poor to own slaves and you should be thankful because if it wasn't for them your dumb poor family would of been in those fields

Second I love when people have the traitor flag on their trucks and flag pools. It helps us identify the douche bags quicker.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Exactly.

If all lives matter, then that means one would support black lives matter. I doubt he does tho.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Because he weaponizes the slogan of "All Lives matter" to beat down BLM. Not some deep conviction he has about it.

It is all about suppression. Even if they did that, there would be something else they are doing wrong. The only thing they want is for BLM to shut up and quit complaining about how they being treated because they brought it upon themselves. Victim blaming is alive and well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Bubba Wallace should be able to steal all the sponsorships and blow up the car to who ever did the noose ****. If it wasn't a team but an employee of the track. Drag that ****er on the back of a car

Two things I love most

First people who say the Confederate flag is heritage/tradition........ I bet you 99% of your families were even to poor to own slaves and you should be thankful because if it wasn't for them your dumb poor family would of been in those fields

Second I love when people have the traitor flag on their trucks and flag pools. It helps us identify the douche bags quicker.

My favorite is when the kids I grew up with in northwest illinois fly it. Our families have lived on the same damn farms since the civil war, and they tell you it's about heritage. It's about racism, every single time it's about racism.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    My favorite is when the kids I grew up with in northwest illinois fly it. Our families have lived on the same damn farms since the civil war, and they tell you it's about heritage. It's about racism, every single time it's about racism.
    Isn't it ridiculous. I live in Rhode island and see it. I honestly think some people do it just to be cool idk

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Isn't it ridiculous. I live in Rhode island and see it. I honestly think some people do it just to be cool idk

Oh for sure, which says everything that needs to be said about this issue.