Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 342 of 702 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344352392442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 10529
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I don’t disagree with you at all, but I think it works both ways.
    Try to walk in the shoes of a police officer and look at it from their point of view.
    But there's a thing called a taser...

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    did you forget about the 2nd Amendment. simply having a gun is legal, including the AR-15.

it shouldn't matter a person's race, everyone in America has the 2nd Amendment right.
    The kid was 17 and it's illegal to carry in IL (where he is from) and WI. Age matters. But hey lets kill the black guy with the knife in his car and shoot him 7 times and ignore the white minor who just killed two people.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    The kid was 17 and it's illegal to carry in IL (where he is from) and WI. Age matters. But hey lets kill the black guy with the knife in his car and shoot him 7 times and ignore the white minor who just killed two people.
    I don’t either incident is being ignored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

But there's a thing called a taser...
    Apparently the taser was deployed and was not effective.

His mom dropped him off, she should be sharing his cell.

So there should have been 2 more tasers, and which officer didnt hear the first shot in the back and fired off six more to be sure. I get that it's a chaotic situation, but I'd think that a few shots in the back would have done the trick. The job is to bring the people in front of a judge.

So, the chief in kenosha says that the shooting happened because folks were out past curfew, and Kyle was resolving a situation. The kenosha police department should burn tonight.

Would I be incorrect in thinking that one thing a lot of these incidents have in common is that the officers involved have skipped over some of the rules of engagement steps and gone to the use of potentially fatal force far too quickly? I guess I just can't fathom the logic of a man walking and getting into his car logically results in going from an ineffective taser to 7 shots fired.

On top of that, would there not be a difference in escalation training between engaging a suspect in his car and engaging that same car with innocent minors inside?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Gee....I don't know, maybe because he's a grave danger to everyone around him?
    so everyone with a gun is a grave danger? do you object to more of the Constitution or just the 2nd Amendment.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    The second amendment allows you to bear arms. It doesn’t specify what that is. Hence the ability for states to govern what type of arms is legal in their state. IMO I don’t see why an AR 15 is legal or why anybody would need one. What i see when a guy is carrying around one is a dude with some serious inferiority issues and a small penis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you must have amazing eyes if you can see his penis.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

try reading more if you're going to comment.

I haven't said anything in defense of this minor other than owning a gun is a right. I haven't read about him.

I also never said the shooting was totally fine.

I don't think race played a factor in either of these incidents.

still waiting for anyone to confirm whether he is a white supremacist like has been said.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    try reading more if you're going to comment.

I haven't said anything in defense of this minor other than owning a gun is a right. I haven't read about him.

I also never said the shooting was totally fine.

I don't think race played a factor in either of these incidents.

still waiting for anyone to confirm whether he is a white supremacist like has been said.
    When he shoots innocent canadians, then you get a say. Until then pipe down, maybe.

there is unrest when someone black shoots them self. people don't even want to wait for details anymore.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minneap...isinformation/

Unrest hits Minneapolis after mistaken reports of police shooting Black man who actually shot himself
    Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo dispelled rumors on social media about the death of the unidentified Black man suspected in a Wednesday afternoon homicide who later fatally shot himself on the Nicollet Mall as officers approached. The incident, which was captured on city surveillance video and released by police within 90 minutes, nonetheless sparked protests and looting in the heart of downtown.

The video confirmed the police account of what happened and showed the man glancing over his shoulder before pulling out the gun and firing, then collapsing to the ground as a half-dozen witnesses ran away with their hands in the air, according to the Star Tribune. The officers, one of whom had his gun drawn, shooed a remaining witness away and kicked the suspect's gun away before performing chest compressions.
    A large crowd began to gather near the shooting scene within an hour, and some began to break windows at nearby businesses, reports CBS Minnesota.

The station said people rushed into the Target store at the corner of 9th Street and Nicollet Mall to loot it, but police quickly rushed in to control the crowd. The store closed soon after.
    these are not far right white agitators..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Will they be playing basketball tonight?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    So there should have been 2 more tasers, and which officer didnt hear the first shot in the back and fired off six more to be sure. I get that it's a chaotic situation, but I'd think that a few shots in the back would have done the trick. The job is to bring the people in front of a judge.
    They said it was only one officer that fired off all seven shots.